ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Attn mods:

Ok so i dont mean to clutter the boards with this petty crap but wanting to purchase 100 euro worth of money bookers cash with some points. However, im informed that a one time purchase of points is required prior to withdrawal.
    So are you saying that i have to buy points before im allowed to purchase MB cash
    Ty

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY LISTEN COOCHY YOU BROKE F-CK STOP BOTHERING THE STAFF WITH THESE STUPID THREADS.IF YOUR THAT BROKE YOU HAVE TO CASH IN POINTS GET LOST WE HAVE ENOUGH DEADBEAT GAMBLERS HERE.

STICK THE POINTS UP YOUR ARSE COOCHY WE DONT FO FOREIGN EXCHANGES IF YOU WANT TO CASH POINTS MOVE TO THE UNITED STATES AND PAY TAXES ON YOUR POINTS

BOTHER THE STAFF ONCE MORE COOCHY AND YOUR GETTING BANNED WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR DEGENERATE GAMBLERS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY LISTEN COOCHY YOU BROKE F-CK STOP BOTHERING THE STAFF WITH THESE STUPID THREADS.IF YOUR THAT BROKE YOU HAVE TO CASH IN POINTS GET LOST WE HAVE ENOUGH DEADBEAT GAMBLERS HERE.

STICK THE POINTS UP YOUR ARSE COOCHY WE DONT FO FOREIGN EXCHANGES IF YOU WANT TO CASH POINTS MOVE TO THE UNITED STATES AND PAY TAXES ON YOUR POINTS

BOTHER THE STAFF ONCE MORE COOCHY AND YOUR GETTING BANNED WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR DEGENERATE GAMBLERS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    HEY LISTEN COOCHY YOU BROKE F-CK STOP BOTHERING THE STAFF WITH THESE STUPID THREADS.IF YOUR THAT BROKE YOU HAVE TO CASH IN POINTS GET LOST WE HAVE ENOUGH DEADBEAT GAMBLERS HERE. STICK THE POINTS UP YOUR ARSE COOCHY WE DONT FO FOREIGN EXCHANGES IF YOU WANT TO CASH POINTS MOVE TO THE UNITED STATES AND PAY TAXES ON YOUR POINTS BOTHER THE STAFF ONCE MORE COOCHY AND YOUR GETTING BANNED WE DONT HAVE TIME FOR DEGENERATE GAMBLERS LOOKING FOR HANDOUTS
    Bean Hick Jim good to see ur in fine form today my racist friend
    Bean Hick Jim dont u have some nigerians to be tracking...
    Bean Hick Jim ive made more money shorting ur currency in last two years than youve had erections over the last 20 years...
    Bean Hick Jim i pay more in real life taxes per month than u collect allowance from your wife...
    Bean Hick Jim how does it feel to still be suckling at the teet at ur age u sad dementia ridden closet Nigerian...
    Last edited by ACoochy; 08-04-11 at 07:54 PM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi ACoochy,

I've sent you a PM.