sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

What to do....

So I have a online book and I took 8 months from gambling off, then wanted to play some hoops , so I deposited $150 via echecks since they already had my info on this as this was my method of payment last year.

So I got email from the book stating that my bank no longer allows echecks to this book, they tell me this 2 weeks later after I already spent the $150. Now they want me to ** them the money. I've alway been a man of my words and have alway payed my debts. I plan on paying this asap, but what would happen if one didn't send in the payment and just stop loging into this book???

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]
    sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

Also if I do westen union at a store, do they question you on why the money is going to a foreign country?

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Not a very well run book in your scenario.

Out of a gazillion **'s I have sent and received I think I have been asked once or twice about it. But under $1000 never.

I would call the book and tell them that you will send them $300...$150 for the old debt and $150 new and you want $100 bonus for being honest. That's will give you a $250 balance to fire away with. And you can tell them SBR thinks that's a pretty fair deal.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

bottom line is that you should do the right thing , and sbr john has a good suggestion. however it should also be noted that we have seen many instances over the years of similar things happening when players have won instead of lost and books have negated the winnings citing some sort of player fraud when it was obvious that it was more of an issue with the bank . you have the upper hand here, if I were in your situation , I would be very professional about it but also ask for some kind of bonus.