SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seahawks/Bears, Jets/Patriots: SBRtv Experts' Roundtable Sunday Divisional Preview

The SBRtv Experts' Roundtable, this week featuring Zach Rosenfield from Accuscore.com, Scott Kellen from SixthSenseSports.com, and professional handicapper John Ryan, looks at the 2 NFLDivisional playoff games on Sunday.

Seahawks/Bears
    Both teams have lots of negatives on their year-long record for Divisional playoff teams.

Jets/Patriots
    The Pats may be in for a big day offensively against the Jets.
    Last edited by SBRPicks; 01-14-11 at 02:45 PM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

title is wrong
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BreakdaBank161

KingJIM
    KingJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    title is wrong
    Maybe their discussing Superbowl matchups? I think Bears/Pats is most likely game.

SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    title is wrong

Thanks for the heads-up, we changed it.

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

what kind of ML is everyone getting on the Seahawks? Zach says "They're a +10 but the ML of 4 to 1 (so +400, yes?) might be a better play" - I agree with him assuming one wants to take a shot at Seattle. However, On Bodog they got the 'hawks at +10 (-120) and +350. Is the ML here juiced extra and therefore garbage? Bears ML is -500, which is a real laugh.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    what kind of ML is everyone getting on the Seahawks? Zach says "They're a +10 but the ML of 4 to 1 (so +400, yes?) might be a better play" - I agree with him assuming one wants to take a shot at Seattle. However, On Bodog they got the 'hawks at +10 (-120) and +350. Is the ML here juiced extra and therefore garbage? Bears ML is -500, which is a real laugh.
    Yes.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2745

Great info once again guys...Thank you

BreakdaBank161
    BreakdaBank161's Avatar Become A Pro!

great post guys always on point

spargament
    KHABIB
    spargament's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 367

rec books take you to the cleaners on extra 'subtle' juice.

DblDeuce
    DblDeuce's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck Sunday!

golf420
    golf420's Avatar Become A Pro!

good luck all

4TH AND STUPID
    best NFL capper at SBR
    4TH AND STUPID's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1990

john ryan is the WORST HANDICAPPER I'VE EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER seen/heard in my life.

ironically, its the only reason i click these videos. to hear his stupid systems. lmao. john ryan, if you are reading this, you are terrible. i know you already know it, but seriously dude, give up your charade. you suck at handicapping football and your outrageous systems "spanning over 35 years" are the dumbest thing i've ever seen since i saw an indian remake of bambi.

tad0matic
    tad0matic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2027

Quote Originally Posted by 4TH AND STUPID View Post
    john ryan is the WORST HANDICAPPER I'VE EVER, EVER, EVER, EVER seen/heard in my life.

ironically, its the only reason i click these videos. to hear his stupid systems. lmao. john ryan, if you are reading this, you are terrible. i know you already know it, but seriously dude, give up your charade. you suck at handicapping football and your outrageous systems "spanning over 35 years" are the dumbest thing i've ever seen since i saw an indian remake of bambi.
    I'm with you on the only reason I watch these videos. check out Loshank while ryan is spouting his rediculously long strings of meaningless data. he reminds me of that guy on "the office" tv show, who trys to keep a straight face while some idiot is showing out beside him. HILLARIOUS