SoV
    "Why always me"
    SoV's Avatar Become A Pro!

FAO Maxcraft and the other soccer basher

Coverage and interest of the World Cup last summer was an indication of the United States' acceptance of soccer/football.

Shove a hoagie up your prick kisser!

Squirrel
    Nutty Punter
    Squirrel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

In response to the other thread can you imagine a little weenie QB playing rugby and trying to run down the wing with the pigskin in his hand whilst being chased unprotected by 8 of the New Zealand backline???

SoV
    "Why always me"

Or the fat bellends running for 45 min straight twice, with a 15 min break in the middle?

Best was though, that an American football fan would twat a footie fan.

Think we gotta send some of these Yanks to Millwall in West Ham shirts, or vice versa.

SoV
    "Why always me"

Oh, and they call American football fast-paced? How? A 60 min game takes 3-4 hrs to finish!

maxcraft
    maxcraft's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF.. fukking actresses!!! sissies!!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by maxcraft View Post
    WTF.. fukking actresses!!! sissies!!!

You dont get it do you Warcraft? Just because a player dives to win a penalty or get an opposition play sent off this does not mean that they are a "sissy" or "actress." It means that they are doing whatever it takes to get an advantage within that context (i.e. a football game). This has no baring on how manly he is. So based on your reasoning, if we took a prime Mike Tyson and put him in a soccer game and he then proceeded to dive to win a penalty, that would automatically make him a sissy? He would suddenly lose all his toughness, his power, his speed, his aggression?