WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Attention ttwarrior....and his fans.

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    The posts are not even close if you know how to read. I am not on welfare west virginia inbred
    First of all, arent you from Kentucky or something like that? Even we Mountaineers laugh at the inbred material out of that state, so taking shots at Wv will get you a lot of places. Second off, you don't have any interest in betting anything until March Madness? Then why all the threads and comments about how you can't wait to become a pro. Plus you're a so called FFB expert; you have no interest in betting the NFL playoffs?

Unfortunately, there are numerous reasons why you have yet to become PRO, and they are as such:

1. Sports books dont use stink as a currency (alright admit thats funny)
    2. There were no fantasy football winnings....admit you can't afford to play Fantasy Football.
    3. If there were fantasy football winnings, you would do what most welfare folks do and buy a cool sword, or a statue of a dragon with it. You admitted in a previous thread that you were on government aid....you brought it up not me.

I have had no problems with anyone (but you) on this site....and you don't have a single fan, aside from those who pity you. I am sorry, I will now leave you alone....but ofcourse, one last parting shot.

You have made it CLEAR through threads and comments that you so badly want to be an SBR Pro. It deeply saddens me that a man's dream can be made of a mere $200, and he still can't obtain it. Maybe I should be the one who feels bad, for making fun.
    Last edited by WvGambler; 01-10-11 at 04:23 PM.

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

warrior is a fukking legend, get off his dick!

Regul8er
    Wordd
    Regul8er's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4101

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    First of all, arent you from Kentucky or something like that? Even we Mountaineers laugh at the inbred material out of that state, so taking shots at Wv will get you a lot of places.
    Ease up with that talk man, it's all relative in West Virginia.

I lived in WV for 3 years and now Northern KY for 3 years, and there is no comparison between the two. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed my time in WV, but KY has much more to offer....Believe it

WvGambler

I have been to Kentucky as well....there isnt a single attractive cousin there.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

lol a guy from West Virginia making fun of Kentucky? Kentucky isn't the greatest, but I've never seen as backward a state as West Virginia.

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    lol a guy from West Virginia making fun of Kentucky? Kentucky isn't the greatest, but I've never seen as backward a state as West Virginia.
    No kidding eh! I've been to Huntington, Charleston, M-Town, Parkersburg, etc, and it's VERY VERY rare to see a good looking woman....I mean very rare!

Fun state...good people, but the women are horrendous!

THE PROFIT
    THE PROFIT's Avatar Become A Pro!

My dads family is from a town in Eastern KY in Pike Co. Right on the fukin WV line at Williamson, WV. Some fuked up people around there, I go there a lot, well did growing up. Funny shit!

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by Regul8er View Post
    No kidding eh! I've been to Huntington, Charleston, M-Town, Parkersburg, etc, and it's VERY VERY rare to see a good looking woman....I mean very rare! Fun state...good people, but the women are horrendous!
    Wheeling has some really nice looking ladies....but the proximity to Pittsburgh has modernized our looks a bit. Made our jaws grow a little straighter and shortened up our foreheads.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

WV making fun of Kentucky.... thats like the pot calling the kettle black...or in this case, the inbred hillbilly calling the inbred hillbilly an inbred hillbilly

Regul8er
    Wordd

Quote Originally Posted by THE PROFIT View Post
    My dads family is from a town in Eastern KY in Pike Co. Right on the fukin WV line at Williamson, WV. Some fuked up people around there, I go there a lot, well did growing up. Funny shit!
    Yikes.......I'm in Northern Kentucky......world of difference in comparison to Eastern KY. I would compare Eastern KY to most of WV.

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

wva gambler has ttwarrior pegged to a t. he obviously couldn't get into a ky mental institution so they let him go to wreak havoc here. he claims to be watching not one but two relatives who never get better or never get worse. no relatives for this guy as he is a total loner living in a out of service vehicle in someones backyard.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Whites have finally turn against each other...

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

not a chance, all it takes is a mexican or a black and the whites in the south are back on the same page.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

I am a fan of warrior...he is one of my favorites here haha

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

who knew it took some inbreds to turn the tide

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9824

whats the deal with this wv guy?????????? What did i do to him

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by OmgUrMom View Post
    warrior is a fukking legend, get off his dick!
    on his dick would imply you're a fan

WvGambler

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    whats the deal with this wv guy?????????? What did i do to him
    You're just a general turd...I honestly can't remember why I orginally didnt like you. Then you tried selling your body in that Private Zone thread and I started being repulsed by you all over again. I just can't stand stiff's, and system abusers. From what I have read, youre one of each....maybe I got you all wrong Too many warriors around here, maybe I have you confused.....