Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

My Brother Would Want Us to Win!

Is Ed Reed's rallying cry for this weekends game against the Steelers. I truly feel bad for Ed, he has been nothing but a class act since he was drafted into this league. And he doesn't deserve the pain that goes along with losing a sibling.

But C'mon! This guy is dead because he robbed a car, and in trying to escape from the police wound up jumping into and drowning in the Mississippi River. There is just something wrong about using his death as a rallying cry to win a sporting event. Maybe if he was a teammate or died doing something honorable or horoic, I would understand a bit better.

MB
    MB's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bad situation. I know a dude who's brother drowned in a river after jumping off a bridge. I was there, it was crazy with the cops chasing him for his warrants and the ***** jumps who knows how many feet off a bridge. Stupid ass decision cuz you know niggas can't swim!!

That's some motivation though

samgurt
    samgurt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    Is Ed Reed's rallying cry for this weekends game against the Steelers. I truly feel bad for Ed, he has been nothing but a class act since he was drafted into this league. And he doesn't deserve the pain that goes along with losing a sibling.

But C'mon! This guy is dead because he robbed a car, and in trying to escape from the police wound up jumping into and drowning in the Mississippi River. There is just something wrong about using his death as a rallying cry to win a sporting event. Maybe if he was a teammate or died doing something honorable or horoic, I would understand a bit better.
    After watching The League on FX I can't help laughing every time I see those 2 words...so true

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Kid is playing

They might win

Scorpion
    Update your status
    Scorpion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15377

Quote Originally Posted by samgurt View Post
    After watching The League on FX I can't help laughing every time I see those 2 words...so true
    Im trying to be nice sir

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

deserved exactly what he got