maersksealand
    maersksealand's Avatar Become A Pro!

SBR front page

Wonder if you guys read it, they give away great picks. I don't understand why many here are following any douche posting "the over" and ignore the good reviews offered by SBR.

I must give credit also to some SBR members who sometimes offer great personal comments about some games, giving you the assurance to take or skip a bet.

On the forums I would say people following College Football and Basketball are offering the best picks, I would think twice before following someones pick on NBA, I will stay away from the NFL and NHL picks where the majority here are clueless...and whatever you do, do not pucking touch their baseball opinions...where your cat can definitely do a much better job.

I don't bet tennis or soccer because is not worth it, so I have no idea about how much to trust the opinions about those games.

I must add that for me is very unusual to follow someone else picks, but many people here should not gamble, they are clueless (take for example that guy today inviting people to take SEA ML over NO)...so I think something like 80% of the posters should put their energy into finding good picks posted by someone else instead trying to "think" for them self. Yes, I'm talking to you yesterday "Kansas City ", "MIA-New England the under" or "SEA ML vs. NE". what are you people thinking ?

TWEETS
    57% NCAAF
    TWEETS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

I don't think i've been to the homepage in over a year.

Wulfman14
    The Great Khali
    Wulfman14's Avatar Become A Pro!

agreed there are some solid articles at SBRforum.com . i have often used their insight when betting games, particularly the NFL.

minet123
    Is JJ a Higher Power ?
    minet123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3753

There's a front page

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

kids