dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38373

Poster HenryHill Check In

Who are you pal? You seem to get a lot of hate in this forum. Don't know much about you.

HenryHill
    HenryHill's Avatar Become A Pro!

everyone here is simply obsessed and jealous of me bc of all my success. I've proven to be one of the biggest moneymakers here when it comes to sports wagering and because of this, other posters have gotten jealous and bitter over the last year and a half since I've been a member and they jump all over me on the rare occasions I lose.

Exhibit A: The fat broke creep frizzelli has a bizarre and disturbing obsession with me he simply won't get off my nuts its really weird and creepy. he's just a jealous lil creep

As proof of my betting prowess, keep your eye on the colorado/osu game i have colorado +5 and guarantee it as a lock

oiler
    oiler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2500

Quote Originally Posted by HenryHill View Post
    everyone here is simply obsessed and jealous of me bc of all my success. I've proven to be one of the biggest moneymakers here when it comes to sports wagering and because of this, other posters have gotten jealous and bitter over the last year and a half since I've been a member and they jump all over me on the rare occasions I lose.

Exhibit A: The fat broke creep frizzelli has a bizarre and disturbing obsession with me he simply won't get off my nuts its really weird and creepy. he's just a jealous lil creep

As proof of my betting prowess, keep your eye on the colorado/osu game i have colorado +5 and guarantee it as a lock
    u mean a lock like u had s florida earlier,guess u forgot to mention that to him huh

dynamite140

HenryHill, where did you get your username? That sounds like a username that would get lot of haters.

BGS 9.5
    BGS 9.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3665

Please excuse him, he just went potty in his pants and I have to clean him up before nap time.

Thanks,

Henry's mommy

dynamite140

interesting avatar

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Quote Originally Posted by oiler View Post
    u mean a lock like u had s florida earlier,guess u forgot to mention that to him huh
    That was the best. What an idiot.