That's what they will get.

Pelicans are a lock vs Lakers.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24962

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Lakers and Warriors are both big draws for the league but this matchup would guarantee one of them is left out of the playoffs. You could argue that both getting in is preferable to any other combination.

I kinda do think the Pellies win, though.

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

LeBron And Steph are just happy they get to go to Paris during the summer. Both are exiting out tonight.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11925

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30504

Lebron should have okay-ed himself getting traded to the Warriors at the deadline

He would have a much better chance to win a championship this year

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Could also be that the lakers don’t want any part of a first round matchup with nuggets. Rather take the chance and lose tonight, try to beat golden state and then matchup with okc. No chance versus the nuggets

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Could also be that the lakers don’t want any part of a first round matchup with nuggets. Rather take the chance and lose tonight, try to beat golden state and then matchup with okc. No chance versus the nuggets

SomeDayinBuffalo
    SomeDayinBuffalo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1331

Why would they want one out? Lakers win tonight and Curry wins the second game. They want both in.
    Points Awarded:

johnnyvegas13 gave SomeDayinBuffalo 20 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Shark
    Shark's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10454

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post

Mmm no

Eddy Munny

What are your pronouns?

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    What are your pronouns?
    Good pick Ed. Now you just have to wait till December for your falcons bet to clear so you can break even.

I look forward to your next pick in January.

Eddy Munny

Good pick Ed. Now you just have to wait till December for your falcons bet to clear so you can break even.

I look forward to your next pick in January.
    You thought the Lakers would throw the game so they could choose a "better" opponent despite their odds dramatically decreasing of making the playoffs at all had they lost. You're never short on moronic narratives you invent that fail to materialize.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    You thought the Lakers would throw the game so they could choose a "better" opponent despite their odds dramatically decreasing of making the playoffs at all had they lost. You're never short on moronic narratives you invent that fail to materialize.
    Hey show me that lakers series bet vs nuggets.
    I based my comment on the lakers trying to care about getting to the second round and beyond.
    Losing the first game decreased their odds to make it but their odds to beat the nuggets is zero so I was thinking the goal was to actually match up against someone they can win against.
    Lebron is a lifetime loser so his championship was winning the in season tournament and play in and he decided a first round exit was appropriate.

The thought process was right. I haven’t been around for months and I almost have as many picks in that time as you.
    Easy to judge others when you don’t put yourself out there.
    I do see that you just run around still chasing others. I wonder if anyone will show up to your funeral when you die? I’m assuming you treat people in real life the same as you do here. Carry on, I guess I can’t post here because sports comments aren’t welcome by Ed the moderator. Peace out

Eddy Munny

Hey show me that lakers series bet vs nuggets.
    I based my comment on the lakers trying to care about getting to the second round and beyond.
    Losing the first game decreased their odds to make it but their odds to beat the nuggets is zero so I was thinking the goal was to actually match up against someone they can win against.
    Lebron is a lifetime loser so his championship was winning the in season tournament and play in and he decided a first round exit was appropriate.

The thought process was right. I haven’t been around for months and I almost have as many picks in that time as you.
    Easy to judge others when you don’t put yourself out there.
    I do see that you just run around still chasing others. I wonder if anyone will show up to your funeral when you die? I’m assuming you treat people in real life the same as you do here. Carry on, I guess I can’t post here because sports comments aren’t welcome by Ed the moderator. Peace out
    You don't have any picks. You just post pictures of male cheerleaders from the Carolina Panthers.

I think you meant pics, not picks.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Both these teams are gonna be a fart in the wind and then gone in these playoffs. Lakers gonna run into a buzz saw against the Nuggets. Wouldn't be shocked if they get swept.

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11866

And thats what the NBA didnt get!! Vegas got more than even on the GS game!!

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 214

Still can’t believe dubs lost that badly

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by INVEGA MAN View Post
    And thats what the NBA didnt get!! Vegas got more than even on the GS game!!
    Ready for the Bruins?

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1872

The dynasty is dead.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Both these teams are gonna be a fart in the wind and then gone in these playoffs. Lakers gonna run into a buzz saw against the Nuggets. Wouldn't be shocked if they get swept.
    Good call