19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Aaron Rodgers speaking 'pretty continuously' with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about potenti

Aaron Rodgers speaking 'pretty continuously' with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about potential VP run, per report

Aaron Rodgers is supposed to be the New York Jets' starting quarterback this year. He is apparently considering the addition of "vice presidential candidate" to his list of responsibilities.

The former MVP quarterback is at the top of the list of potential running mates for third-party candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who confirmed his interest to The New York Times. Former professional wrestler and Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura is reportedly the other candidate at the top.

That interest has reportedly taken the form of Kennedy speaking "pretty continuously" with Rodgers over the past month. The domain name "kennedyrodgers.com" was also reportedly registered via a GoDaddy host last week.

Kennedy is considered a fringe candidate who receives attention for his promotion of conspiracy theories and vaccine skepticism. That's an area where he and Rodgers are quite publicly in alignment, as Rodgers has become increasingly notorious in the football world for using his public appearances to make controversial and sometimes outright false statements, such as when he implied Jimmy Kimmel was on the Jeffrey Epstein list.

That Kimmel statement earned scorn from ESPN, the network that aired it and whose owner employs Kimmel. With Kennedy, however, Rodgers would be running with a person who has acknowledged taking two flights on Jeffrey Epstein's plane.

Is Aaron Rodgers getting his post-NFL future started?

Rodgers is reportedly being considered for a vice presidential run at a hazy time in his football career.

At 40 years old, however, Rodgers has faced retirement speculation over the past few years and this most recent news will only make that noise louder. Running for vice president is a full-time job even for third-party candidates, though if receiving the attention is the primary goal here, Rodgers would arguably present plenty of value to Kennedy's campaign just by taking the field and doing interviews as a star in the country's most-watched sports league.

Last edited by 19th Hole; 03-12-24 at 06:39 PM.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 172

Does mvp = most vice president ???

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

Most valuable pussy

Headsterx

What a joke. A pair of idiots. I hope they run. It may actually boost more CT to vote.
    🤣🤣🤣

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Announcement on March 26th.
    Confirmed possibilies include Senator Rand Paul, who Kennedy has endorsed to replace Mitch McConnell as GOP Senate leader, Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard, former Presidential candidate Andrew Yang, and New York Jets quarterback Aaron Rodgers.

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

Aaron Donald just retired.
    Maybe he will be the Secretary of Defense.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Does that violate any part of his Jets contract? How is he going to run for VP in the middle of a NFL season?

Enkhbat
    Enkhbat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26331

I think he wants to get into politics after football, just hyping it up. There is no way he is running this year

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 898

Jets should cut this guy and move on. They are a mostly trash organization who will be heading for an overhaul anyway. They are not strong enough to withstand any distractions. Rodgers doesn’t really want to play football anyway.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

I heard if Kennedy and Rodgers win, they are appointing Antonio Brown to be in charge of all of the nukes
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pablo222

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Quote Originally Posted by Headsterx View Post
    What a joke. A pair of idiots. I hope they run. It may actually boost more CT to vote.
    藍藍藍
    Why is Rodgers an idiot?

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Need a Super Bowl win and he could win NY in the voting polls

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11830

HE'S been having problems ever since KEVIN left him!!

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Why is Rodgers an idiot?
    He’s a CT and I think all CTs are idiots.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by str View Post
    Aaron Donald just retired.
    Maybe he will be the Secretary of Defense.
    I see what you did there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: str

Eddy Munny

He’s a CT and I think all CTs are idiots.
    You're naive.

Headsterx

You're naive.
    Sorry that I’m that way but it’s not my fault as a few years ago aliens abducted me and transported me to their mothership, where they conducted mind altering and memory erasing process on me.

Eddy Munny

Sorry that I’m that way but it’s not my fault as a few years ago aliens abducted me and transported me to their mothership, where they conducted mind altering and memory erasing process on me.
    How would that make you naive?

Headsterx

How would that make you naive?
    Their mind altering process led me to believe that things are simply straight forward and eliminate the endless possibilities that everything and anything can happen.

getaloadoffatso
    getaloadoffatso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1730

While they were doing that to you, I was in the other room receiving their anal probes

Best 12 hours of my life

Eddy Munny

Their mind altering process led me to believe that things are simply straight forward and eliminate the endless possibilities that everything and anything can happen.
    And how can you ascertain that this was a result of a mind altering process if part of the process was erasing your memory? Furthermore, if you have a meta-awareness of this alleged process and its direct impact on your naivete, wouldn't that negate it's effect, thereby allowing you to surmount this externally induced naivete?

Headsterx

And how can you ascertain that this was a result of a mind altering process if part of the process was erasing your memory? Furthermore, if you have a meta-awareness of this alleged process and its direct impact on your naivete, wouldn't that negate its effect, thereby allowing you to surmount this externally induced naivete?
    What is this 29 questions? Here’s the answer to all… I don’t know.
    🤣🤣🤣

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

藍藍藍
    You opened this can of worms. But also I wouldn't answer any questions, you never know when the CIA is watching.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    You opened this can of worms. But also I wouldn't answer any questions, you never know when the CIA is watching.
    I didn’t open any door. The subject matter is the rabbit hole. I just don’t fall into it like others.

Eddy Munny

藍藍藍
    Well you called Aaron Rodgers an idiot for, let's be honest, refusing the jab... I'm simply shedding a light on your own subpar critical thinking skills. One could posit that if Aaron Rodgers is indeed an idiot, then you're looking up at his ilk from whatever lower rung you currently reside.

Headsterx

Well you called Aaron Rodgers an idiot for, let's be honest, refusing the jab... I'm simply shedding a light on your own subpar critical thinking skills. One could posit that if Aaron Rodgers is indeed an idiot, then you're looking up at his ilk from whatever lower rung you currently reside.
    That’s not the only one. But go ahead and keep yapping your corny spiel.

Eddy Munny

That’s not the only one. But go ahead and keep yapping your corny spiel.
    Read back through this thread and reassess which one of us was responsible for "corny" contributions. Put it to a vote if you'd like. I'm pretty confident it wasn't me. You don't actually invite critical thinking, you just go into shutdown mode anytime your worldview is challenged. You calling anyone an idiot is a pot and kettle situation.

Headsterx

Read back through this thread and reassess which one of us was responsible for "corny" contributions. Put it to a vote if you'd like. I'm pretty confident it wasn't me. You don't actually invite critical thinking, you just go into shutdown mode anytime your worldview is challenged. You calling anyone an idiot is a pot and kettle situation.
    You ramble a lot and really don't focus and stay on the subject which I would consider being nonconstructive discussion. So yes I think he and RJK, Jr are idiots. Rodger is CT and I highly doubt he would disagree. I heard him on a podcast and there were several ones that he implied in supporting. 1) That talk show host being a client for Epstein just because his name along with others were mentioned. 2) Immigrants who speaks Spanish and Chinese are joining the military so they can attack America. 3) And of course that 2020 election was stolen. I thought a simple explanation of he's CT would've been sufficient. I already do enough discussion about several things at work and I think I have better things to do like fill my bracket while on a gambling forum. Enjoy whatever gets your rocks off.

Eddy Munny

The only correct thing you've stated is that your mind has been altered, or at least shaped and controlled, not by aliens though.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

RFK is jacked for his age. That's all know.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    RFK is jacked for his age. That's all know.

You’d be jacked too if you didn’t have to do a damn thing your entire life other than hit the gym, travel for leisure, fu*k around and then cash trust fund checks that never stop.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by mjsuax13 View Post
    You’d be jacked too if you didn’t have to do a damn thing your entire life other than hit the gym, travel for leisure, fu*k around and then cash trust fund checks that never stop.
    Where can I sign up for that?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Oh and take HGH and Testosterone shots regularly. That is not natural at that age no matter how hard you lift daily and diet. RFK is on the juice for sure.

mjsuax13

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Oh and take HGH and Testosterone shots regularly. That is not natural at that age no matter how hard you lift daily and diet. RFK is on the juice for sure.
    Yes sir. I have a buddy with a lot of cash… and he is on a vitamin and HGH plan that is about $3k a month. Guy is in great shape but man he looks like shit. Has to take a toll.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Not sure that's how I would end up after 50 years with endless money and free time lol

12 Last