Clip suns game 2

Suns -8

I don't like kd and the Suns but money don't care

Gl fellas

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

cashes.

i said before here that the suns wouldn't win the title. but you have to be able to change your mind. the suns lost game 1 but that's because they didn't have the chemistry or focus they needed. they started to show it tonight. they have a TERRIBLE bench, but they have solid players are pg sg sf c.

you knew they would play with desperation tonight. clippers didn't play badly, was a major sweat. almost lost it

back to even for the postseason i coulda done a soup kitchen built housing for the homeless

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    cashes.

i said before here that the suns wouldn't win the title. but you have to be able to change your mind. the suns lost game 1 but that's because they didn't have the chemistry or focus they needed. they started to show it tonight. they have a TERRIBLE bench, but they have solid players are pg sg sf c.

you knew they would play with desperation tonight. clippers didn't play badly, was a major sweat. almost lost it

back to even for the postseason i coulda done a soup kitchen built housing for the homeless
    They traded all their glue guys and bench for Durant. I see why their did it, the window is closing.

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by bjb7223 View Post
    They traded all their glue guys and bench for Durant. I see why their did it, the window is closing.
    yeah def closing for paul and kd. this year, maybe one more year and that's it