RunBookRun
    RunBookRun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1277

Westbrook seriously motivated to beat Durant..

.. can't remember last time saw him put forth effort like this

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

yeah the clippers put on a heck of a run, including westbrook, but it's tied at the half. that has to be demoralizing to the clippers. they were up 13 at one point. if it was in los angeles they might have run away with it

RunBookRun
    RunBookRun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1277

yeah, huge Suns comeback end of 2Q... wonder if Phoenix finally woke.. sleepwalking game1, 1Q tonite

budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by RunBookRun View Post
    yeah, huge Suns comeback end of 2Q... wonder if Phoenix finally woke.. sleepwalking game1, 1Q tonite
    game of runs. phoenix bench is a joke. suns coach said he's going to shorten it

you can't play tj warren in a playoff game the guy is washed

bjb7223
    bjb7223's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8997

wake up clips

marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Does this go 7 games? I think it does

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

He can't make a shot so he puts maximum effort into defense now. He should not shoot ever and become more like a Dennis Rodman type.

If I were the coach I'd tell him DO NOT SHOOT the basketball or you get benched and cut.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 894

Quote Originally Posted by marcoloco View Post
    Does this go 7 games? I think it does
    6 or 7 and could be either team. Next game to me the biggest game of series. I know that sounds cliche but the Suns aren’t world beaters and still are ironing out their new roster/rotations. I’m a Suns fan and have watched them all year. Their bench drops off fast. Lots of tall guys standing around. You need Booker/KD like last game every game… with CP3 taking less shots. Clippers it’s now or never. I know PG out but we’ve been hearing about this Clippers squad for years. If
    Russ plays like last night and Kawhi continues being Kawhi I like their chances. This will continue to be one of the better first round series.