Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2158

LSU +3.5 with Bayou Barbie v. Iowa with Queen Bee Caitlin

Two great teams both with great players meet up in the battle for NCAA Women's Championship!

LSU Tigers +3.5 v. Iowa Hawkeyes

Iowa has the player of the year with Caitlin Clark but LSU has the NIL college basketball champ (men and women) in Bayou Barbie, Angel Reese. (What's up w/ LSU program as they also has LSU gymnast ruling the NIL) Anyway, taking the Tigers @ +3.5 because I was born on the bayou (in my early drinking days... lol)

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMoneyShot

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

I got Iowa moneyline, may we both cash
    Points Awarded:

franz555 gave texhooper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    I got Iowa moneyline, may we both cash
    Love it!

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Love the over 156.5
    Tons o' beaver points today, up here in UConn country we love beaver ball.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Headsterx

Capybara
    Punta Cana, bitches!
    Capybara's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6238

Under 156.5.

Iowa 1H -2

Iowa -2.5

Let's go, Caitlin!!!

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10488

wow LSU as some real thugs , man they cant lose

stevenash

I wanna rail that Caitlin Clark, she's steaming hot.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I wanna rail that Caitlin Clark, she's steaming hot.

wombat
    wombat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11304

Iowa nothing but white chicks in starting lineup. LSU all black chicks and more athletic. We know how this is going to end up.

Headsterx

1st Half buzzer for 3pt to extend the lead @ 59-42! Suzie Q with Q standing for Queen Bayou!

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ChuckyTheGoat

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Iowa nothing but white chicks in starting lineup. LSU all black chicks and more athletic. We know how this is going to end up.
    Yeah, and how did they beat South Carolina. It's also nice to state your theory afterwards.

Headsterx

Only question now for tomorrow is will UConn have a higher winning margin than LSU.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24893

Giddyup. Nice hit.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7882

Unfortunately it became clear pretty early that only one of us was gonna win, and that one of us is you. How did Iowa beat South Carolina? But that’s why they play the tournament.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Great call!

RM Logic
    RM Logic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7295

Women's basketball is a very poor product but give the players credit for their effort and dedication.
    For a NC game that the sport wants to promote its game it was beyond disgraceful by the performance of 3 incompetent referees that couldnt referee a high school game let alone a championship.
    Add the idiot LSU coach who behaved like the biggest jerk and weirdo on earth it was beyond sickening.
    You have to feel bad for the decent people that try to make that sport better.

Headsterx

Quote Originally Posted by RM Logic View Post
    Women's basketball is a very poor product but give the players credit for their effort and dedication.
    For a NC game that the sport wants to promote its game it was beyond disgraceful by the performance of 3 incompetent referees that couldnt referee a high school game let alone a championship.
    Add the idiot LSU coach who behaved like the biggest jerk and weirdo on earth it was beyond sickening.
    I think it’s a great product and its tv ratings were the highest this year (san championship game as too early to get overnight ratings). Every sport has its share of weirdo but I think women hoops is in good shape. It’s interesting that in college hoops, both men and women, the player making the most in NIL is female.

Headsterx

Geaux Tigers!

stevenash

I bet the total only, I had no dog in the fight, but if I bet Iowa I'd be PISSED, they got railroaded right from the jump.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9462

I agree, and players on both sides taunting and showboating, the LSU female taking to absurd levels. And the LSU coach is a clown, but she wins and that's all they care about.

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Yea, that officiating was a complete clown show - Embarrassing for a stage this big...

stevenash

^
    Brutal