Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9245

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    Wynnbet keeps coming through with the small stuff. Bruins to score a goal +100 max. bet $10.
    Smart way to keep the small casual bettors more active.

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Anyone try to grab the new customer bet $X dollars, receive $200 in bonuses from BetMGM when betting opened in MA? The ad was plastered all over my Twitter feed. Three weeks later and I haven't been credited. Seen many replies to the ad saying they haven't been applied. BetMGM has a note at the top of one of its pages saying there is a delay in crediting the bonuses. How could anything just legalized in the state and with "MGM" plastered on it actually not pay its bonuses? It's been accepting bets forever in other states, right? I thought with betting coming online in the US, shenanigans wouldn't be an issue anymore. Naive me? Plus, there is no contact number or email for support (of course). Not really worried about the bonus, but just apoplectic that with betting going "legal" online that there is still this kind of baloney.

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Wynn has a special booster parlay payout tonight I saw.

Verdugo gets 1 hit
    Devers gets 2 hits
    Yoshida gets 2 hits

Let’s watch

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Also I’m aware they paid out the over in Mets game this afternoon in the early inning when the over hit. If people bet the win I gs at that point what happens if it rains and then they have to take the winnings back?

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4766

Anyone not getting reimbursed a bonus bet after making a NoSweat Live bet after opting in? Trying to contact live support. FanDuel.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    Anyone not getting reimbursed a bonus bet after making a NoSweat Live bet after opting in? Trying to contact live support. FanDuel.
    CS took care of me. No complaints here.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 33474

I'm glad it got worked out. Fanduel is the only book that hasn't given me major issues... although they did steal $20 from my fantasy account a year ago.

On the whole the regulated books are less scummy than the offshore ones, but this rollout has been far from smooth. Lots of bugs and CS is uninformed/clueless. I think all the easy $ promos may be a PR move to get people to be less frustrated with how the books operate.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

To be honest I'm much more comfortable with my offshores with variety of bets offered and especially the vig. I have found better odds though in a few cases here and there at my in state books. I will say depositing and withdrawing in minutes in most cases is the most attractive feature of the state books.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Also I’m aware they paid out the over in Mets game this afternoon in the early inning when the over hit. If people bet the win I gs at that point what happens if it rains and then they have to take the winnings back?
    If it was a early payout promotional offer it won't be reversed.

But some of them grade early and then reverse it later.

I had one occasion where I had already withdrawn and Bet365 reversed a bet. An hour or so later they emailed to say it had happened but they had zeroed out the negative balance.

WHat was the poblem?

Keith Richard
    alive and well

WHat was the poblem?[/QUOTE]
    I used a No Sweat Live Bet offer ....bonus credited if loss up to 100. Made a live bet according to terms. CS said no record of me opting in. They credited me 1 time courtesy. I'm VERY careful about doing opting in usually. I guess it was my fault.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Keith Richard 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

dogman
    dogman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10911

Anyone using a desktop computer having to download the Plug In at least 3 to 4 times a week to check your location with FD or DK.

MGM, I haven't had to do it once.

theboss4018
    theboss4018's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4762

Quote Originally Posted by dogman View Post
    Anyone using a desktop computer having to download the Plug In at least 3 to 4 times a week to check your location with FD or DK.

Yes, it’s a pain in the ass!

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

I can't get any of them to work at all on my home wifi. According to draft kings my signal isn't strong enough, but the signal is strong enough for everything else, including getting my location verified on my phone over home wifi. The verification issues are definitely something the books/state needs to fix.

dogman

Now getting a message from FD that says please confirm you are human. Been playing there for over a month. Hold and press on it like it says and then says try again. Unbelievable.

Keith Richard
    alive and well

I have to refresh page at FD usually to get a bet in so as to be verified. It's a pain but manage to work around it. Never have this problem at my other 4 books. I like them otherwise.

Optional

Did anyone try the FD location troubleshooting tips?

To enable high accuracy location services on your Android phone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
    2. Tap on "Location" or "Location Services" (depending on your Android version and phone model).
    3. Make sure that the Location toggle switch is turned on.
    4. Tap on "Mode" or "Location Mode" and select "High accuracy".
    5. If prompted, tap "Agree" to enable location services.
    6. Optionally, you can also turn on "Google Location Accuracy" to improve location accuracy even further.

With high accuracy mode enabled, your phone will use GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks to determine your location, providing the most accurate positioning information available to your device.

Fanduel also have an article here that gives a few more suggestions, like resetting your home router. https://support.fanduel.com/s/articl...eshooting-Tips

dogman

I'll check the article. Thanks guys. I use a desktop computer.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Did anyone try the FD location troubleshooting tips?

To enable high accuracy location services on your Android phone, follow these steps:

1. Open the Settings app on your phone.
    2. Tap on "Location" or "Location Services" (depending on your Android version and phone model).
    3. Make sure that the Location toggle switch is turned on.
    4. Tap on "Mode" or "Location Mode" and select "High accuracy".
    5. If prompted, tap "Agree" to enable location services.
    6. Optionally, you can also turn on "Google Location Accuracy" to improve location accuracy even further.

With high accuracy mode enabled, your phone will use GPS, Wi-Fi, and mobile networks to determine your location, providing the most accurate positioning information available to your device.

Fanduel also have an article here that gives a few more suggestions, like resetting your home router. https://support.fanduel.com/s/articl...eshooting-Tips
    Yup. I did all this and more and it still wouldn't work. It was especially frustrating with draft kings as I would list out all the things I had tried to get the location verification to work, and then they would recommend trying something that I had just told them I had already done.

dogman

Tried to do everything they said and nothing and suddenly got on. Hopefully today everything is OK. Like I said I use a desktop and the last think they told me was to try a different device. I do have a tablet and after doing the location check, that did work.

Have never had to do anything over at MGM so whatever there doing works. Never one more location check except for the first one.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post

Yup. I did all this and more and it still wouldn't work. It was especially frustrating with draft kings as I would list out all the things I had tried to get the location verification to work, and then they would recommend trying something that I had just told them I had already done.
    Tried to do everything they said and nothing and suddenly got on. Hopefully today everything is OK. Like I said I use a desktop and the last think they told me was to try a different device. I do have a tablet and after doing the location check, that did work.

Have never had to do anything over at MGM so whatever there doing works. Never one more location check except for the first one.
    Thanks for the info guys

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

More small free money from Wynnbet. Bet $10 at even money that the Celtics will make a 3 today.

cartay
    cartay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by cartay View Post
    Anyone try to grab the new customer bet $X dollars, receive $200 in bonuses from BetMGM when betting opened in MA? The ad was plastered all over my Twitter feed. Three weeks later and I haven't been credited. Seen many replies to the ad saying they haven't been applied. BetMGM has a note at the top of one of its pages saying there is a delay in crediting the bonuses. How could anything just legalized in the state and with "MGM" plastered on it actually not pay its bonuses? It's been accepting bets forever in other states, right? I thought with betting coming online in the US, shenanigans wouldn't be an issue anymore. Naive me? Plus, there is no contact number or email for support (of course). Not really worried about the bonus, but just apoplectic that with betting going "legal" online that there is still this kind of baloney.
    FWIW, I eventually found a chat link (I coulda sworn it wasn't there before) and customer service credited me the $200. Shouldn't have needed to chat them, and it was clear the particular rep had no idea what promotion I had signed up under, but when I explained which, they didn't hesitate and credited.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave cartay 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by cartay View Post
    FWIW, I eventually found a chat link (I coulda sworn it wasn't there before) and customer service credited me the $200. Shouldn't have needed to chat them, and it was clear the particular rep had no idea what promotion I had signed up under, but when I explained which, they didn't hesitate and credited.
    That's great to hear. I don't have an account with BetMGM, but at the books I am using the customer service is uniformly awful. It's great that one of the books has CS that is responsive.

Ian
    Tank Man Lives
    Ian's Avatar SBR PRO

Anyone else having issues logging into Caesars?

Location verification via laptop only works in certain specific locations for me that I don't routinely have access to. Now the phone app doesn't work. CS is of no help.

I've already lost a profit boost and I'm at risk of losing a bonus bet because I can't login. That's in addition to the bonus bet they stiffed me on and CS stopped replying to me when they said they're looking into it.

First 123