budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1040

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    and the millions of betters who had Chiefs went like this

and quote OP I dont bet NFL it's WWE put this up as biggest idiotic thread in history of SBR
    you of all people deciding what are the biggest idiotic threads??

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    you of all people deciding what are the biggest idiotic threads??

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jackpot269 View Post
    I wasn't disputing your post just pointing out a difference in the calls.I agree that on a holding call uncatchable should not matter, as it would in pi
    I know you weren't and I know you were.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious.

khicks26
    khicks26's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 18936

it doesn't matter if he can catch it or not.

listen to the referee. prior to the pass holding
    Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    good point.
    I wasn't making that point Dwight was.

khicks26

if it's during the pass it's pi, in which case you can say uncatchable. look at the replay the hold happens well before the pass.
    the professional referee for fox said it. "at the initial break he grabbed the back of the jersey and pulled it"
    yeah it's the super bowl. takes a few days to come down from the passion of it. you know it's dead space for football bettors until september. that's what makes it so tough. i understand it
    yup we know if they throw a flag for PI they take it back sometimes if they feel the pass was uncatchable. This was holding so its irrelevant whether he could have caught it or not. Impossible to say because he held him and thus preventing him from route.
    i remember the last super bowl, the one before that. you think about it all offseason
    yeah exactly he doesn't get held it might be a td. but he got held, mahomes got pressured and he wasn't open, but mahomes was looking for him. why wasn't he open, could have been the hold.

could they have let it go, yeah. if they didn't let it go, it should be just as controversial, because they let one go in the 2q on 3rd down, if you remember the chief receiver complained

will be debated for ages. main thing is the eagles lose and chiefs win lol
    None of this addresses the point I was making.

khicks26

of course and there wasn't nearly enough pressure on him to make him miss by that much.
    Whatever social justice warrior.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    No reason for reid to go for 2
    Of course there's a reason. You make it and it's a 2 possession game. He did the exact same thing against the Raiders although it failed

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by khicks26 View Post
    None of this addresses the point I was making.
    yeah i figured. to me, you're the type that will never point the finger at yourself for making a stupid pick on this super bowl. it has to be the air pressure or the referees or the color of the gatorade, whatever, you'll find something.. no disrespect intended, jmo.

khicks26

yeah i figured. to me, you're the type that will never point the finger at yourself for making a stupid pick on this super bowl. it has to be the air pressure or the referees or the color of the gatorade, whatever, you'll find something.. no disrespect intended, jmo.
    My post from the 1st page of this thread:

Dude I won on props.

Mahomes under passing yds. Hurts over.

Hurts TD Brown TD Kelcie TD Pachio TD Missed on Smith TD he stepped out at the 1 yd line.

Gainwell Rec yds over, Brown and Smith Rec yds over.

Only a fool bets just the side and totals.

Most of these were + money

Your opinion is premeditated and for shit. Your the type that just wants to hear themself talk.

budwiser

My post from the 1st page of this thread:

Dude I won on props.

Mahomes under passing yds. Hurts over.

Hurts TD Brown TD Kelcie TD Pachio TD Missed on Smith TD he stepped out at the 1 yd line.

Gainwell Rec yds over, Brown and Smith Rec yds over.

Only a fool bets just the side and totals.

Most of these were + money

Your opinion is premeditated and for shit. Your the type that just wants to hear themself talk.
    Just as i expected dude. Ur the type never wrong but always willing to point the finger. You're not alone

khicks26

Just as i expected dude. Ur the type never wrong but always willing to point the finger. You're not alone
    Is what I said untrue?

You missed the point listening to yourself talk. LOL

budwiser

Is what I said untrue?

You missed the point listening to yourself talk. LOL
    I agree with you on that. I get bored. Looking for conversation on a forum that doesn't chat much.

I would trade places, be a young whipper snapper like you. Was not too long ago. No issue man, good conversation.

khicks26

I agree with you on that. I get bored. Looking for conversation on a forum that doesn't chat much.

I would trade places, be a young whipper snapper like you. Was not too long ago. No issue man, good conversation.

Dude, I have been watching football for 50 years. Its hasn't changed that much. If I'm young to you, your close to death.

After my hometown Lions, the Raiders my favorite team from the days of Daryle Lamonica and Fred Biletnikoff till now.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by asiagambler View Post
    Of course there's a reason. You make it and it's a 2 possession game. He did the exact same thing against the Raiders although it failed
    I agree. They should have tried for 2 to go up 9. Especially because they know it's really hard to stop Philly at the 2 with Hurts. That really was Philly's greatest weapon, that they can pick up short yardage at will when needed.

budwiser

Dude, I have been watching football for 50 years. Its hasn't changed that much. If I'm young to you, your close to death.

After my hometown Lions, the Raiders my favorite team from the days of Daryle Lamonica and Fred Biletnikoff till now.
    Go figure we're about the same age.

Some people figure I'm a Raiders fan, well I am. But it's from a long time ago, play off of words. wise guy, love budweiser beer, raiders is taking the $. course i suk at wagering, not a wise guy, BUT i do love cold budweisers

sorry to hear you know about biletnokoff and stabler. we both suk for watching football for 50 years

surprised you play props and say sides are for fools? props haven't been around that long. long time on the super bowl, but regular seasons not really. though the kids are getting into it, guess you're not a kid.
    Last edited by budwiser; 02-14-23 at 09:24 PM.

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    I agree. They should have tried for 2 to go up 9. Especially because they know it's really hard to stop Philly at the 2 with Hurts. That really was Philly's greatest weapon, that they can pick up short yardage at will when needed.
    plus the longer extra point means it's no longer automatic. it's not a general rule, it depends on the offense and the kicker. most of these idiots on the field can't get that far. i have yet to hear a sports player win a nobel prize, or a prize for anything.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10323

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    public on philly and the rig came in for kc
    ~~~

Add this to "Rigg for KC"

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Eagles won both close challenged plays before that.
    So for the Eagles fans to cry who cares.
    I mean 1 challenged play was a defensive TD
    Philly fans suk anyways
    Points Awarded:

19th Hole gave konck 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nate rasta
    Update your status
    Nate rasta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2782

Fuk the Eagles fans.come to Santa Clara next year with no manners and see what happens

budwiser

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    ~~~

Add this to "Rigg for KC"

i never understood that. especially with all the angles and it goes to nfl hq for review. the guy lost control of the ball he has to reestablish control, according to every football game i've watched.

19th Hole

i never understood that. especially with all the angles and it goes to nfl hq for review. the guy lost control of the ball he has to reestablish control, according to every football game i've watched.
    ~~~
    Exactly Buddy...But the rigggg was in for KC.

Eaglettes much-exalted defense... zero sacks.

Philly 11 points in the 2H??

Last edited by 19th Hole; 02-14-23 at 10:11 PM.

play4win
    play4win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5173

you can say what ever you want, from all sports nfl superbowl is the biggest fix of all. more than world cup soccer. even more than nba. and thats almost impossible to achieve. and last year was the least fix. the best team on paper and on field actually won. and you couldn't point out if there was actually a fix. and this year was the worse ever. of course every time brady went to sb was superduper fix. against atlanta and seattle. even that loss against eagles was big fix. always both ways.

19th Hole

Philadelphia makes sporting history as Super Bowl defeat makes them the first city in HISTORY to lose three straight sports championships...
    after Phillies were beaten in World Series and Union lost MLS Cup final.

khicks26

Go figure we're about the same age.

Some people figure I'm a Raiders fan, well I am. But it's from a long time ago, play off of words. wise guy, love budweiser beer, raiders is taking the $. course i suk at wagering, not a wise guy, BUT i do love cold budweisers

sorry to hear you know about biletnokoff and stabler. we both suk for watching football for 50 years

surprised you play props and say sides are for fools? props haven't been around that long. long time on the super bowl, but regular seasons not really. though the kids are getting into it, guess you're not a kid.
    Growing up it was a thing for the whole family to gather around the RCA with the giant tube (you know the TV you had to bang on the side once in a while to get it to work) and watch football on Sundays. Loved those days and the Raiders.

I said betting only sides and totals is for fools. I still bet sides and totals.

Props come natural for me after playing Fantasy Football for the last 25 years.

19th Hole

Quote Originally Posted by play4win View Post
    you can say what ever you want, from all sports nfl superbowl is the biggest fix of all. more than world cup soccer. even more than nba. and thats almost impossible to achieve. and last year was the least fix. the best team on paper and on field actually won. and you couldn't point out if there was actually a fix. and this year was the worse ever. of course every time brady went to sb was superduper fix. against atlanta and seattle. even that loss against eagles was big fix. always both ways.
    ~~~
    Playing 4TheFix--

Well if that is your perception and mindset, then you should be
    a very wealthy man reading those fixed-matches.

budwiser

Growing up it was a thing for the whole family to gather around the RCA with the giant tube (you know the TV you had to bang on the side once in a while to get it to work) and watch football on Sundays. Loved those days and the Raiders.

I said betting only sides and totals is for fools. I still bet sides and totals.

Props come natural for me after playing Fantasy Football for the last 25 years.
    gotcha.

one of my early memories was cbs cutting off the game sunday afternoon to cover the Pope's death. my dad was p!ssed off lol

i only bet sides. done it so many times i can't take totals anymore. especially the under. watching a football game rooting for the under is brutal. baseball i can do cause i'm not a fan, but i don't wager on baseball unless it's the playoffs

sad for jimmy the greek. guy was way ahead of his time before cancel culture bit off his career.

by the way rip conrad dobler

khicks26

gotcha.

one of my early memories was cbs cutting off the game sunday afternoon to cover the Pope's death. my dad was p!ssed off lol

i only bet sides. done it so many times i can't take totals anymore. especially the under. watching a football game rooting for the under is brutal. baseball i can do cause i'm not a fan, but i don't wager on baseball unless it's the playoffs

sad for jimmy the greek. guy was way ahead of his time before cancel culture bit off his career.

by the way rip conrad dobler

God I hated when they cut the game off.

Unders are a bitch, but more thinks can happen to make an under hit. But yea I hate betting them. Who wants to route for no scoring.

Funny how even as a kid you wanted the Greek on your side if you bet or not.

Yea I seen that about Dobler, sucks seeing all these players you watched die off.

budwiser

God I hated when they cut the game off.

Unders are a bitch, but more thinks can happen to make an under hit. But yea I hate betting them. Who wants to route for no scoring.

Funny how even as a kid you wanted the Greek on your side if you bet or not.

Yea I seen that about Dobler, sucks seeing all these players you watched die off.
    Alrite man cool we'll talk more next season

Always takes 48 hours to calm down after a super bowl demented f's that we all are lol

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14745

Eagles assessed twice the number of penalties for more than twice the yards.
    ridiculous
    Last edited by Jayvegas420; 02-16-23 at 09:04 PM.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Eagles won both close challenged plays before that.
    So for the Eagles fans to cry who cares.
    I mean 1 challenged play was a defensive TD
    Philly fans suk anyways
    Refs got all of the challenges correct. There was also the DeVonta Smith no catch. Regardless, they got these correct.

The rig cries are absurd. No game will ever been seen as perfectly officiated. But this game was very well-officiated. If they hadn't flagged the holding, then Chiefs fans ciomplain that they missed a call. Can never make everybody happy.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Eagles asked twice the number of penalties for more than twice the yards.
    ridiculous
    3-14 vs. 6-33. Wow. Crazy. Only answer is fix.

asiagambler
    asiagambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30455

Quote Originally Posted by Nate rasta View Post
    No reason for reid to go for 2
    Sorry you're right, I was thinking of the possession before for some reason. He definitely should have gone for 2 then though

DwightShrute

DwightShrute

First 12345 Last