1. #1
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    DraftKings NBA Up by 10 Promo

    May be worth starting a thread tracking the best bet for this DraftKings promo each day. Place a pre-game moneyline bet and if your team goes up by 10 points at anytime, the bet is graded a winner. Must opt-in, max bet listed at $50 (was $100 yesterday).



    With how high scoring NBA games are now, there are more opportunities for this to happen. Feel it is best used on underdogs with a high O/U to maximize value. Last night, the Lakers, Bulls, and Pelicans all cashed this as dogs with 2 of the 3 going on to lose outright.

    Looking at tonight's board, the Raptors (+125) jump out as a good candidate. In the middle of a road trip trying to bounce back off a late loss to Phoenix, Utah has played once in the last 6 days. Could see an early Raps lead and fade in the 2nd half.

    Thoughts? Ideally would play a larger dog.

  2. #2
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5969

    def worth it for dogs. tonight it is tempting to put it on the nets. hope they go on a run at +300 and up.

  3. #3
    big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-01-08
    Posts: 19,320
    Betpoints: 3841

    Did the $50 yesterday, today my max is $25

  4. #4
    thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-25-11
    Posts: 22,411
    Betpoints: 5786

    I had 100 yesterday 50 today too

  5. #5
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,251
    Betpoints: 535

    Bet365 is 20 points and includes parlays
    Points Awarded:

    lakerboy gave USCPHILLYGUY 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  6. #6
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    DK 10 point early payout NBA

    Use to get these in nfl the first few weeks and recently started seeing it for nba. Did one last night on pels +235 for the max 200. The promo says every day you can do one. Went to do one on the spurs tonight and now its saying my max is 50...why 200 yesterday and 50 today? Because I won even tho Im a huge loser??

    Also how often does a dog, say +200 or better, go up by 10 points in a game..anyone offer a solid guess?

  7. #7
    lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-02-09
    Posts: 92,408
    Betpoints: 4807

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Use to get these in nfl the first few weeks and recently started seeing it for nba. Did one last night on pels +235 for the max 200. The promo says every day you can do one. Went to do one on the spurs tonight and now its saying my max is 50...why 200 yesterday and 50 today? Because I won even tho Im a huge loser??

    Also how often does a dog, say +200 or better, go up by 10 points in a game..anyone offer a solid guess?
    Dogs go up like that all the time.

  8. #8
    TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-16-18
    Posts: 501
    Betpoints: 6051

    I opted in for this and hit the Lakers 2 nights ago vs Knicks for the $200 max bet. I hit it again tonight with the Hawks and was limited to $100. Hit both of them for just better than even $ in the 1st qtr.

    I'm fully expecting for this option to be removed for me tomorrow.

  9. #9
    agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-07-10
    Posts: 2,297
    Betpoints: 1423

    I just bet $100 on a dog and then take the fav at another book, hope the dog gets up 10 and then loses. Hit both sides of Bulls Clippers the other night. The next day the promo was worth half.

  10. #10
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5969

    Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I just bet $100 on a dog and then take the fav at another book, hope the dog gets up 10 and then loses. Hit both sides of Bulls Clippers the other night. The next day the promo was worth half.

  11. #11
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,851
    Betpoints: 6851

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToffer View Post
    I opted in for this and hit the Lakers 2 nights ago vs Knicks for the $200 max bet. I hit it again tonight with the Hawks and was limited to $100. Hit both of them for just better than even $ in the 1st qtr.

    I'm fully expecting for this option to be removed for me tomorrow.
    Let us know if so, but it appears everyone has daily changing limits on these so your experience is probably normal and not about winning.

  12. #12
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5969

    my limits went from $50 to $25 but i lost last night so let's see

  13. #13
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    Not seeing it show up under Promos this morning. Maybe they are waiting on the status of Curry, Thompson & Green in the Warriors/Nuggets game? Have to think people would take a shot at GS +460 in hopes they do suit up.

  14. #14
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5969

    seems to not be offered. i don't have it either. nice while it lasted.

  15. #15
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    It's showing for me now, max wager still says $50.

    Memphis is tempting tonight at +190, but going with Charlotte +195 vs the Bulls because of the higher total (237 vs 223.5).

  16. #16
    TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-16-18
    Posts: 501
    Betpoints: 6051

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Let us know if so, but it appears everyone has daily changing limits on these so your experience is probably normal and not about winning.
    I just checked and I'm eligible to us it tonight with a max bet of $100 again. Tough to figure out the pattern here.

  17. #17
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    My max was 200 on tuesday, 50 yesterday and 50 today. Not even worth my time at 50. Maybe I will just take gsw at +470 like others said

    Otherwise memphis, pels and clips seem logical for dogs

  18. #18
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    I took the clips +150 hoping giannis doesn't play.

  19. #19
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    I took the clips +150 hoping giannis doesn't play.
    Well they're +110 now so at least i have value on my measely $50. Maybe that means giannis is out.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SBR Andy

  20. #20
    ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-30-10
    Posts: 25,756
    Betpoints: 5549

    i used this a few weeks back for the Cavs @ Grizzlies they were +250

    Cavs went up early 13-3 and it cashed... they ended up blowing a lead late and lost by 1 and THAT is why this is a decent promotion if you find a good dog to bet that night

  21. #21
    TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-16-18
    Posts: 501
    Betpoints: 6051

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Well they're +110 now so at least i have value on my measely $50. Maybe that means giannis is out.
    Clips are still +150 on DK. Where are you seeing +110?

  22. #22
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    Anyone with the Warriors cashed halfway through the 2nd Q. Really nice if you got the +460 or higher ML.

  23. #23
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    Quote Originally Posted by TheToffer View Post
    Clips are still +150 on DK. Where are you seeing +110?
    At some point they were -1.5 +110 and it drifted back up...either way they lead 16-5 right now so cash my measley 50 bucks stupid dk wouldn't let me do 200 again

  24. #24
    TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-16-18
    Posts: 501
    Betpoints: 6051

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    At some point they were -1.5 +110 and it drifted back up...either way they lead 16-5 right now so cash my measley 50 bucks stupid dk wouldn't let me do 200 again
    Hit the Clips for $100 @ +140.

  25. #25
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Anyone with the Warriors cashed halfway through the 2nd Q. Really nice if you got the +460 or higher ML.
    Was gonna do it simply for the fact that 50 wouldn't get me much but tried to be smart and take the clips.

    Hopefully we can make this a successful/no bs thread and get some winners nightly

  26. #26
    TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 02-16-18
    Posts: 501
    Betpoints: 6051

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaWoj View Post
    Was gonna do it simply for the fact that 50 wouldn't get me much but tried to be smart and take the clips.

    Hopefully we can make this a successful/no bs thread and get some winners nightly
    Word, I'm down!

  27. #27
    ChessPlayer1
    New here!
    ChessPlayer1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 91
    Betpoints: 97

    Hit on the Knicks, then used the profit in game to hit on them again.

    Fun promo!

  28. #28
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 54,851
    Betpoints: 6851

    Quote Originally Posted by SBR Andy View Post
    Not seeing it show up under Promos this morning. Maybe they are waiting on the status of Curry, Thompson & Green in the Warriors/Nuggets game? Have to think people would take a shot at GS +460 in hopes they do suit up.
    Sharp call.

  29. #29
    yisman
    yisman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-01-08
    Posts: 75,682
    Betpoints: 245826

    I had $50 the first day and $25 the days after that.

    Somehow have lost them all. Betting underdogs each day. Just picking the wrong ones.

  30. #30
    d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-10-05
    Posts: 38,703
    Betpoints: 18834

    Lots of early dog winners last night. Pacers, Clippers, Warriors. This promo won't last.

  31. #31
    pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 19,873
    Betpoints: 5969

    andy nice on the warriors

    it never was available for me

  32. #32
    USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-15-12
    Posts: 21,251
    Betpoints: 535

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Sharp call.
    Didnít he take Charlotte

  33. #33
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    andy nice on the warriors

    it never was available for me
    Wish I pulled the trigger on GS. Watching the Hornets play is like watching an unorganized high school team. Painful.

    Oh well, hopefully it pops back up today for us.

  34. #34
    SBR Andy
    SBR Andy's Avatar Administrator
    Join Date: 02-09-22
    Posts: 284
    Betpoints: 3305

    Promo is up again for me now. Kind of limited options on the board tonight. Was looking at Portland, but Nurkic is out and Grant is questionable.

    Going with Orlando +165. Gobert is questionable, so will open up some scoring if he sits.

  35. #35
    ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-09-10
    Posts: 5,981
    Betpoints: 4079

    Only 50 again for me. 200 on tues, 50 on wed, thurs and today. I was looking at san antonio +395, suns +330, and hawks +100

1234 Last
Top