1. #1
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 22,783
    Betpoints: 529

    Tiafoe +170

    On him

  2. #2
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,482
    Betpoints: 612

    Good luck

  3. #3
    Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-20-11
    Posts: 26,622
    Betpoints: 6918

    This guy is terrible
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/19/2022


  4. #4
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,482
    Betpoints: 612

    damn

    Tiafoe did give him a run

  5. #5
    BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 08-19-07
    Posts: 31,422
    Betpoints: 5563

    I respect that this guy posts picks & usually plays dogs, but my guy you are on one long losing streak I must say. Don’t mean to troll either, hope you can turn it around & silence your doubters.

    Also it would be great to point out one brief reason why you like your wager. Just simply saying “on it” fuels your trolls just my opinion. Good luck Johnny on your next pick !

  6. #6
    johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-21-15
    Posts: 22,783
    Betpoints: 529

    Tough loss

    Great match tho

  7. #7
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,482
    Betpoints: 612

    That was just a tough match Alcatraz is a beast

  8. #8
    ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-04-11
    Posts: 22,942
    Betpoints: 12350

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That was just a tough match Alcatraz is a beast
    Goldy, were you one of the inmates who escaped from Alcatraz?

  9. #9
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 79,821
    Betpoints: 3996

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That was just a tough match Alcatraz is a beast

  10. #10
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 45,608
    Betpoints: 9581

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    That was just a tough match Alcatraz is a beast
    I had Tiafoe +1.5. I still don’t know how it went 5 sets. Alcaraz is fukking unreal. The kid is the most exciting thing I’ve seen in tennis since Nadal. He’s like a jack rabbit out there getting to balls no human should be able to run down. He put so much pressure on Tiafoe, I thought he would crumble. Very proud af ourAmerican. I just wish that match was for the championship.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  11. #11
    jjgold
    Update your status
    jjgold's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-20-05
    Posts: 390,482
    Betpoints: 612

    Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I had Tiafoe +1.5. I still don’t know how it went 5 sets. Alcaraz is fukking unreal. The kid is the most exciting thing I’ve seen in tennis since Nadal. He’s like a jack rabbit out there getting to balls no human should be able to run down. He put so much pressure on Tiafoe, I thought he would crumble. Very proud af ourAmerican. I just wish that match was for the championship.
    Taffy a winner, I like the kid

    If Alcaraz wins this he is on the verge of becoming a sports icon not a tennis star, he still has work though

  12. #12
    Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-04-09
    Posts: 45,608
    Betpoints: 9581

    Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Taffy a winner, I like the kid
    If Alcaraz wins this he is on the verge of becoming a sports icon not a tennis star, he still has work though
    He’s a transcendent athlete. There is no doubt he’s going to be the next sports icon. We haven’t seen anything like him before.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 09/22/2022


  13. #13
    KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-29-14
    Posts: 79,821
    Betpoints: 3996

    Hope all that sliding across the court doesn't result in an injury.

    Alcaraz really pushes it.

    What a great watch. We've seen some good US Open action this week in general.

Top