New England O-Line

O-Line Starters:

LT-Isaiah Wynn
    LG Ted Karras
    C- Davis Andrews
    RG- Shaq Mason
    RT- Trent Brown

The trophy next to a player's name indicates a pro bowl selection

1 Sacks allowed (-1 point for every sack and -1 point for every 10 yards lost)
    2 Amount of average time the QB has to throw the ball (+1 point for every second)
    3 Amount of holding penalties (-1 point for every penalty)
    4 Amount of yardage lost by tackling RBs in the backfield and how many times (-1 point for every tackle and -1 point for every 5 yards lost)
    5 fumbled snaps (-1 point per fumble)
    6 Number QB sneaks successful (+1 point for each successful attempt)
    7 Number of false starts (-1 for each penalty)
    8 Rushing yards gained by RBs (+1 point for every 10 yards gained)
    9 Rushing yards gained by QBs (+1 point for every 10 yards gained)
    10 Amount of rushing first downs obtained from 3rd and 4th down. (+1 point for every successful conversion)

Sacks allowed 3 -33 yards (-4.3 points)
    Amount of average time the QB has to throw the ball. 2.47 seconds (2.47 points)
    Amount of holding penalties. 2 (-2 points)
    Amount of yardage lost by tackling RBs in the backfield and how many times. 2 tackles -2 yards (-2 points)
    fumbled snaps. 0
    Number QB sneaks successful. 1 ( 1 point)
    Number of false starts. 0
    Rushing yards gained by RBs. 138 yards (13.8 points)
    Rushing yards gained by QBs. 2 yards (0.2 points)
    Amount of rushing first downs obtained from 3rd and 4th down. 1 (1 point)

Total point value of New England O-line. (10.17 points)

Let me now if I should add or subtract anything from these metrics or change point values. I wont be posting these until next season right now I'm just testing.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

I mean this with the utmost respect, Runey a total fukking egg head like KVB

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Blade you make things way too complicated

Relax man and smoke a cigar

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I mean this with the utmost respect, Runey a total fukking egg head like KVB
    LOL just keepin it real...

Runeblade

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Blade you make things way too complicated

Relax man and smoke a cigar
    It's fun complicating things.

Runeblade

I want to focus on 1 sport and NFL is my favorite with hockey a very close second. I like NFL because it's the weekend and you got time to prepare each week so I figured I would look at things that are not talked about a lot for NFL betting season.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NFL mainly comes down to QB and turnovers

Study turnovers if anything

Runeblade

Cmon now JJ got to give credit to the guys in the trenches...game of inches!!

TommieGunshot
    TommieGunshot's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6350

Great stuff. It will be interesting to see how it matches up with other o-line rankings.

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24869

Salud, Rune:

*How do u rate Raider OL Leatherwood? And Raider OLine as a unit?

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Cmon now JJ got to give credit to the guys in the trenches...game of inches!!
    He doesnt know wtf he's talking about. Colts lead the NFL in defensive turnovers forced and they're 6-5. They're important, but fb is a hard game to judge by random stats. For instance....Wentz holds the ball too long so that effects Colts Oline numbers, but it has nothing to do with how they're blocking.

ChuckyTheGoat

Rune, give me your breakdown of Colts Off Line. With Taylor, feel like they will be legit down the stretch.

If Colts make playoffs as Wildcard, don't think teams will want to see them.

Runeblade

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post
    Salud, Rune:

*How do u rate Raider OL Leatherwood? And Raider OLine as a unit?
    I'm going to put an icon for rookies as well. He's good but has some penalties against him. LV gets a lot of holding penalties but looking at this game they have only allowed 1 sack against a mid tier defense in Dallas.

Runeblade

Rune, give me your breakdown of Colts Off Line. With Taylor, feel like they will be legit down the stretch.

If Colts make playoffs as Wildcard, don't think teams will want to see them.
    Colts O-line was riddled with injuries but they are all back now and Quenton Nelson is one of the best guards in the league. They are improving week to week. Taylor is an absolute beast of a RB. Fred the Hammer is spot on though. Wentz does hold on to the ball to long.

juicername
    Thomorino - Fade and Get Paid
    juicername's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3972

Turnovers are mostly flukes and pretty much non predictive. NFL, like most sports, is situational, find the motivation. Flat spots and bounce back spots.

Runeblade

I cant get into individual player grading because it would take way to fukin long. There is only so much time in the day lol. Look at this like an alternative or an addition to player grading.

ChuckyTheGoat

Salud, Rune. Very nice effort.

One Off Line to monitor = Packers. Injury last game to Jenkins. Bakhtiari has been taking forever to get back.

Several Packer injuries, really think they're vulnerable down the stretch. They don't look like a hi-seed, just trying to win the Division.

Runeblade

Salud, Rune. Very nice effort.

One Off Line to monitor = Packers. Injury last game to Jenkins. Bakhtiari has been taking forever to get back.

Several Packer injuries, really think they're vulnerable down the stretch. They don't look like a hi-seed, just trying to win the Division.
    Those are some big losses for GB Bakhtiari will be back near the end of the season probably around week 15+ It's a knee so They have to be real careful. It sucks because Jenkins moved over to fill his spot and then he goes down with an ACL. It's rough being these guys lol.

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    Those are some big losses for GB Bakhtiari will be back near the end of the season probably around week 15+ It's a knee so They have to be real careful. It sucks because Jenkins moved over to fill his spot and then he goes down with an ACL. It's rough being these guys lol.
    The checks they cash make it tolerable.

OldBill
    OldBill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5246

teams schedule traps are key forget all this complicated bs you posted remember ANY GIVEN SUNDAY look for trap games fade teams that won s/u as dog then are favored i show the list in nfl forum along with my other systems that win over 70% of all nfl teams

RangeFinder
    RangeFinder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2697

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    teams schedule traps are key forget all this complicated bs you posted remember ANY GIVEN SUNDAY look for trap games fade teams that won s/u as dog then are favored i show the list in nfl forum along with my other systems that win over 70% of all nfl teams
    There is no such thing as a trap game. The number the books put out are for a reason, to get action on both sides without a major liability on one side.

Trap game is just a degen way of saying he thinks the number the book put out is way off, he doesn't know why, and he doesn't know what too think of it.

Truth is the number is sharp in 98% of the cases. If it's not, books would not exist.

Foxx
    Foxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11866

Quote Originally Posted by OldBill View Post
    If those systems worked so well, why are so hard up for cash and borrowing money from family?