mcaulay777
    mcaulay777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16303

VSIN Must be losing money cancelled my Video

I tape Follow The Money on NESN Every Morning to Watch Mitch and Polley i love the Doggie Videos and they have great guests i love the show.I subscribed to Vsin Video 24 bucks a year just in case im on the road and watch it in the Hotel or listen when im driving. I do not watch any other show the rests of the shows put me to sleep. Just got a message that your sub has been cancelled it just reupped in July so basically, they stole that money.They said all subs are cancelled and you have to get a new sub for 100 or 240 if your not a subscriber all ready.Nope.I don't care about the money or getting a refund it must be because there losing money or are they just scamming old customers.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

If you thought it was $24 for the entire year you are sorely mistaken. I’ve been with them for close to 4 years and it’s never been that cheap. They had a promo for a while it’s was like 19$ for a few months but that ended July 31.

mcaulay777

Ok that makes sense if it was July then the 22 of August adds up because month is over. I hope i was not paying 24 a month then im glad it was cancelled.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol you sound cheap. I think if you do monthly it’s like $40. That includes Point Spread Weekly and other content.

mcaulay777

Your right it does sound cheap but you know it is 2022 and now im retired and my list is long of subs, Direct Tv, and i get Mlb Package and Now Sunday Ticket kicked in Hula,Netflix,You Tube Sirius Music Chanell's ect.I know im a sapp im sure there are ways to get these free if you look hard enough.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

What Direct TV package do you have?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

VSIN is not doing well

Most gamblers paying for nothing

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19605

Watched a little bit of VSIN and it's absolute garbage, not even worth it if it's free.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Mcaully what Direct Tv package do you have? I worked for Century Link years ago and my job was to sell Direct TV to Century Link customers who ONLY wanted internet. I was a top rep. Answer my question I know some loopholes ESPECIALLY if you are out of contract.

Also Hulu? Lol what a fukking waste. I signed up just so I could watch the new Predator movie (which was average) and that service is useless. Also why are you paying for YouTube TV if you have direct TV? Sirius Music? Wtf you pay for that for?

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHorseplayer View Post
    Watched a little bit of VSIN and it's absolute garbage, not even worth it if it's free.
    theres a ton of good shows. primetime action and a numbers game. dont base it off one show ..

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

i have video for year, works fine for me, was only like 3.50 a month

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    theres a ton of good shows. primetime action and a numbers game. dont base it off one show ..
    A numbers game? Gil is a fukking DORK. It’s all about FTM. Mitch, Pauly, Matt Youmans, and Mike Lombardi are only guys I listen on there. Shaun King is good but his co host is a total weenie. I can’t stand JVT. Not sure why but I fukking hate JVT.

AVOID ANYTHING GREG “HOOPS” PETERSON.

jjgold

Mitch and Pauly are by far the best

As far as picking winners they’re all losers of course everybody is

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Mitch and Pauly are by far the best

As far as picking winners they’re all losers of course everybody is

Mitch and Pauly both have winning records over 1,000 plays. I mean they make lots of bets so I wouldn’t ever tail but they aren’t losers. Mitch took Robbie Ray 200 to 1 middle of last summer to win the Cy Young.

They are by far the best though. Could of been me and you but you fukks had to let Opie push buttons and ban me for retaliating. When I came back this place was barren and still is. Congrats letting some shit kicking redneck house husband ruin your forum. I’d love to f*** his ****** right in the ******** and leave a ****** ***** inside.

mcaulay777

Hula Is for the Wife she loves old shows Like Project Runway and stuff like that.You Tube i just pay the 12 bucks a month for no adds. Netflix i thought of dropping but some shows have been good lately just watched a series called Safe that was outstanding plus i cant miss The British Baking Show.We may drop Hula for Peacock or Paramount. May go with Peacock for EPL And They Have All the Two and Half men episodes.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

at the risk of sounding gay, i like my subscription to the 'c ock as they call it. love the office reruns, saved by the bell, two and a half men, old time wrestling ppvs thru wwe.

jjgold

I’ll listen to a few overnight when I’m sleeping Vsin podcast