Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

LA Galaxy

Score a goal 6 minutes into the match and them and this garbage Atlanta team have gone 75 minutes with ZERO. Have a big bet on over 2.5. WTF are they doing out there? I havent been able to watch.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

The Galaxy are in shit form + they are 0-3 h2h vs Atlanta. Both factors that would take from the likelihood of putting bodies infront in search of extending the lead. Atlanta on the other hand have a lot of injuries + it's not easy for road teams in the MLS. Atlanta in particular.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Lotta blown chances . MLS reminds me of euro women. They have clear goal scoring chance and it’s either one horrible touch or leaning back and shooting it 10 feet over the bar. I’m legit better than every women in the euros. It’s beyond frustrating to watch, they play like 9th grade boys

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Nothing as bad as those euro women....an MLS team could beat them 40-0. This was different. I suspect this coaches job was in jeopardy (possibly given an ultimatum) and the clown came up with the idea of sitting on the one goal lead for 90 minutes. Totally contrary to this clubs philosophy.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Hang Greg Vanney?