texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6478

Heritage scheduled maintenance - tonight 4/25

From 9 to 9:30 pacific time. Let’s see if this truly is a thirty minute deal or if it ends up being a prolonged mess like most other places’ “scheduled maintenance” and also, let’s see if the site goes to shit afterwards.

Heritage is currently far and away my favorite out but I always cringe when I see the “scheduled maintenance” warnings at these offshore sites. So let’s see what happens, shalllllll weeeeeee ladies

texhooper

Alright so either they haven’t started the maintenance yet or you can navigate through the site during this maintenance, which is normally not the case for these sites (or forums hee hee) as we all know

They picked a great time to do it as there’s barely anything going on right now, so do gotta give them credit there

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153624

did it finish? notice any changes?

texhooper

Still has the same banner up at the top saying it’ll end around 9:30 pt which has now long passed, so I don’t really know. Service was never interrupted, and if we come out of the other side with no changes and no interruptions then this will be the greatest scheduled maintenance in the history of gambling

Orbison
    Orbison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 153624

yeah i'm keeping an eye but not seeing anything different

texhooper

Well the maintenance banner is down and I noticed absolutely zero interruption and everything is working as it was. No downtime, no bullshit “improvements” or “new looks,” “increased functionality,” etc. You know all the stuff we dread. I sound like a shill but Heritage remains top notch

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

A+ book. great lines, best for Mlb. awesome free contests. Free play on your b-day. Cash back based on volume. And a great staff
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Orbison

Headsterx
    Headsterx's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2279

Got another one coming tonight from 10p - 10:30p PST.

So if you're planning on live wagering on table tennis later tonight, you've been warned.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Youwager better lines overall every sport combined