As the title says I heard about such good work by Gus that I thought it would be a fine idea to seek him out myself for an overhead valve adjustment on my pickup and he is so busy he admitted he would not be able to get to my vehicle until Tuesday at best and it would cost 300 which seemed just a tad steep to me so I had to ask if he could share with me a splendid Saturday sports selection to help pass the time until then even though I was aware of him already providing Seaweed with an absolute banger on the big home underdog New Jersey Devils already on Saturday morning to which Gus said speaking of "under" to go ahead and play the Under 6.5 in the St.Louis vs Calgary game later today and it completely shocked me because not only did St.Louis just play a high scoring game last night but their goalie Binnington has looked unable to stop any shots taken at his net so of course I asked Gus if he knew if the starting goalie would be Binnington and he said pretty sure it will be Husso getting the start so that helps but I still think Unders are not coming very often in the NHL games in general so I said tell you what I will play it for 300 and if it wins it will cover the overhead job and I will see you Tuesday then as I began to turn to walk outside Gus asked how I found him and I said kinda word of mouth because of Seaweed on SBR and Gus replied never fukkin heard of him pal then I just left because I figured Gus probably knows Seaweed by another name but anyway I cannot help but wonder if Gus will be giving Seaweed the OVER as a pick for this game later on but I'm playing the Under 6.5