Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Two NBA Plays Tonight

Jazz -14

Not crazy about laying this many points on the road, but the Jazz need a get-right game and they're fully capable of running the Thunder out of the building. Utah was absolutely embarrassed in their last outing, getting routed by the Pellies, and didn't even look good in the game prior to that, barely escaping the Rockets in OT. Sleepwalking shouldn't be an issue here for the Jazz, they should come to play tonight and keep their foot on the gas.

Knicks +5.5

I just think NY is still being undervalued right now so I'm gonna take this stinky dog again. This edition of the Clippers aren't exactly world beaters and the Knicks are hungry for a win. These teams match up pretty evenly and I doubt the Clipshow comes out with a ton of passion for this one. The Knicks on the other hand keep getting close enough to smell victory only to let it slip away. They were pretty much a Julius Randle ejection away from beating the Suns in Phoenix last time out.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Eddie
    You’re my top 10 action guys

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

looking good with the knicks. utah wins by 13

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Jazz -14

Not crazy about laying this many points on the road, but the Jazz need a get-right game and they're fully capable of running the Thunder out of the building. Utah was absolutely embarrassed in their last outing, getting routed by the Pellies, and didn't even look good in the game prior to that, barely escaping the Rockets in OT. Sleepwalking shouldn't be an issue here for the Jazz, they should come to play tonight and keep their foot on the gas.

Knicks +5.5

I just think NY is still being undervalued right now so I'm gonna take this stinky dog again. This edition of the Clippers aren't exactly world beaters and the Knicks are hungry for a win. These teams match up pretty evenly and I doubt the Clipshow comes out with a ton of passion for this one. The Knicks on the other hand keep getting close enough to smell victory only to let it slip away. They were pretty much a Julius Randle ejection away from beating the Suns in Phoenix last time out.

Well played sir.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24950

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    looking good with the knicks. utah wins by 13
    Yeah, I figured the Knicks were the stronger of the two plays, they're out for blood tonight... I did like the spot for the Jazz and they had every opportunity to cover, but just got sloppy in the waning minutes. I probably should've gave more consideration to a 1H play, knowing they were on the front half of a B2b with the Mavs on deck, but oh well, onto the next.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

Good play on the knicks eddy

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Eddy!! Sharp like scissors

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Knicks nice works eddy

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Yeah, I figured the Knicks were the stronger of the two plays, they're out for blood tonight... I did like the spot for the Jazz and they had every opportunity to cover, but just got sloppy in the waning minutes. I probably should've gave more consideration to a 1H play, knowing they were on the front half of a B2b with the Mavs on deck, but oh well, onto the next.