thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Week 17 NFL Picks +60.6 Units

+60.6 Units

Raiders-Colts Under 44.5 - Wentz is questionable and Eve if he plays he hasn't practiced all week. Raiders offense has struggled with Waller out, he's likely to be out again after being out on the covid list, and Ruggs gone. Colts front 7 is very strong. The Colts will look to establish the run early and run a lot of clock.

49ers-Texans Under 44 - Garrapollo is hurt and unlikely to play. Even if he plays the 49ers will look to run often. 49er front 7 is strong and Houston doesn't have the passing game to take advantage of the 49er secondary.

Bears -5.5 - The Bears are still playing hard and Foles wants to show he can still play. Glennon is trash and Fromm wasn't good even at Georgia.

Chargers -6.5 - Locke is expected to start again, and h a been trash. Chargers are off their most embarrassing loss of the year and should be sharp here.

Rams -3.5 - Baltimore is playing third string cornerbacks and the Rams have done well against mobile quarterbacks like Russell Wilson. Jackson still isn't healthy.

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

LOL.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by ThanksForTheFade View Post
    LOL.
    You are a moron

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

Here I’ll write it subliminally

Good luck Mr. have a good -500 days.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
    Here I’ll write it subliminally

Good luck Mr. have a good -500 days.
    I'm rolling, you are a moron.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

WARNING. I tried to warn you before on Saints. Giants +11.5 in a teaser is the right side.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    WARNING. I tried to warn you before on Saints. Giants +11.5 in a teaser is the right side.
    The Saints quarterbacks weren't available moron

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

love the bears write up stray bullets at fromm. GL morini

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Where you seeing that Rams line?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

you try so hard. You are basically so thirsty for respect with your constant posting of your units. You remind me of an instagram whore dying for likes. I'm embarrassed for you
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: juicername, and 5mike5

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    you try so hard. You are basically so thirsty for respect with your constant posting of your units. You remind me of an instagram whore dying for likes. I'm embarrassed for you
    Ruggs being out is a huge deal. Definitely impacts my bet on that game. The raiders miss his 2 catches a game

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Stafford should easily pass for over 300 yards.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Ruggs being out is a huge deal. Definitely impacts my bet on that game. The raiders miss his 2 catches a game
    Ruggs is only out because he believes Josh Allen is the best quarterback in the NFL and he's got a thing for white conservatives.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by JacketFan81 View Post
    Ruggs is only out because he believes Josh Allen is the best quarterback in the NFL and he's got a thing for white conservatives.
    So weird. Allen is a talent but he has holes and is not elite yet. Rodgers and Brady….then a bunch in the middle. Morino has major problems.

JacketFan81
    GO GEORGIA TECH!
    JacketFan81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3920

So weird. Allen is a talent but he has holes and is not elite yet. Rodgers and Brady….then a bunch in the middle. Morino has major problems.
    I think he's a paid troll at this point. No one would post like he posts unless they were a paid personality like Goldie

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Josh Allen is elite. He is doing just as much with less than Brady and Rogers have. It's ridiculous that anyone would even claim he isn't.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post

I think he's a paid troll at this point. No one would post like he posts unless they were a paid personality like Goldie
    Looks like the same morons are trying to pollute another thread since they cant win a bet.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    Where you seeing that Rams line?
    The Rams line that was posted was from draftkings pa.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Looks like the same morons are trying to pollute another thread since they cant win a bet.
    -528 units overall

That’s your record. Confirmed

thomorino

You don't understand football. Riggs ability to go deep is what opened the middle of the field up, look at the raiders offense with and without Ruggs, big difference. You know nothing and win nothing you moron.

thomorino

-528 units overall

That’s your record. Confirmed
    Wrong, I'm rolling and strong across the board you moron.

vitterd

You don't understand football. Riggs ability to go deep is what opened the middle of the field up, look at the raiders offense with and without Ruggs, big difference. You know nothing and win nothing you moron.
    Lmao. You don’t know anything about football or any sports. That’s why you’re -528 units and I’m up huge.

thomorino

Lmao. You don’t know anything about football or any sports. That’s why you’re -528 units and I’m up huge.
    Im rolling, you are a moron.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

SBR is open for business here.

thomorino

+60.6 Units

Raiders-Colts Under 44.5 - Wentz is questionable and Eve if he plays he hasn't practiced all week. Raiders offense has struggled with Waller out, he's likely to be out again after being out on the covid list, and Ruggs gone. Colts front 7 is very strong. The Colts will look to establish the run early and run a lot of clock.

49ers-Texans Under 44 - Garrapollo is hurt and unlikely to play. Even if he plays the 49ers will look to run often. 49er front 7 is strong and Houston doesn't have the passing game to take advantage of the 49er secondary.

Bears -5.5 - The Bears are still playing hard and Foles wants to show he can still play. Glennon is trash and Fromm wasn't good even at Georgia.

Chargers -6.5 - Locke is expected to start again, and h a been trash. Chargers are off their most embarrassing loss of the year and should be sharp here.

Rams -3.5 - Baltimore is playing third string cornerbacks and the Rams have done well against mobile quarterbacks like Russell Wilson. Jackson still isn't healthy.
    4-1

+71.2 units

Boooooooooooooooooooom

vitterd

Do realize that Josh Allen has regressed in every single statistical category from last year? You did a number on that poor guy.

thomorino

Do realize that Josh Allen has regressed in every single statistical category from last year? You did a number on that poor guy.
    Allen is rolling, Bills will clinch the division. What dumb people like you don't understand is that 9-10 games is a very small sample size that m and close to nothing, just because the season is only 17 games for most teams doesn't mean 10 games will define a career.

vitterd

Allen is rolling, Bills will clinch the division. What dumb people like you don't understand is that 9-10 games is a very small sample size that m and close to nothing, just because the season is only 17 games for most teams doesn't mean 10 games will define a career.
    I’m pointing out that all great qb’s progress and don’t regress like he has. He definitely needs to get right because he’s been below average this year and way worse than last year. I think the Morino curse has struck. But actually he’s always gonna be just kinda a bit above average. Never elite.

He gets to play jets and dolphins twice a year. That’s easy to rack up numbers.

thomorino

I’m pointing out that all great qb’s progress and don’t regress like he has. He definitely needs to get right because he’s been below average this year and way worse than last year. I think the Morino curse has struck. But actually he’s always gonna be just kinda a bit above average. Never elite.

He gets to play jets and dolphins twice a year. That’s easy to rack up numbers.
    Wrong, you are a moron.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90350

4-1

Boooooooooooooooooooom

Nice Job!

Outstanding season.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Nice Job!

Outstanding season.
    Negstive variance has been very rare this year

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

did the forums go down for a while for you guys too or no?

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by JayDr3am View Post
    did the forums go down for a while for you guys too or no?
    Yes, the server was down.

thomorino

+60.6 Units

Thread is closed

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14416

THREAD OPENED

You are a moron!

12 Last