playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

Need some Circa Survivor Help! Who should I take?

OK, I have saved Indianapolis and Buffalo for late in the season unlike about 2/3 of the field remaining. Here is what I have taken thus far.

1. LA Rams
    2. Cleveland
    3. Carolina
    4. Cincinnati
    5. Minnesota
    6. Pittsburgh
    7. New England
    8. Kansas City

(I sure have managed to take some shitty teams earlier this year like Cleveland, Carolina, Pitt and Minnesota)

So what should I take this week? Of course Indy against the New York Jets would be good or Buffalo against Jacksonville. (I cant take Dallas as I need to saved them for the double pick Thanksgiving Week).

So for the rest of the year Indianapolis could be used this week or probably better use would be next week against Jacksonville at home. They also play at Houston later in the year as well.

Or should I take Buffalo this week ON THE Road against Jacksonville? There are certainly MANY other weeks to take Buffalo such as Week 10 against the Jets, week 15 versus Carolina or Week 17 versus Atlanta. The easiest week of the season for Buffalo is week 18 at home against the Jets but they may be in a position to rest most starters in the last week of the season.

So should I just take Indianapolis this week? I could gamble and take Miami this week. But there are actually better weeks later in the season to take Miami

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Take a dog???

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Take a dog???

Deal, I might just do that to save all of these teams. Ok not really but I really thought about taking New Orleans this week. There are not that many times to use New Orleans for the rest of the year

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

If tyrod taylor comes back i wouldnt take miami. I dont even really like buffalo in that spot but jacksonville is so bad. Should be safe but you figure everyone will take them. I like dallas. I like the ravens. Home off a bye vs an underachieving vikings team.

3 other teams i like but you already used them.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pats

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Pats
    I already used New England.

I cant really use Dallas because i have to save them for Thanksgiving Day

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Wait until Sunday morning to see who jjgold likes the best in his morning NFL thread and then bet the other team. I have been doing this for 8 weeks now and it never fails.

playersonly69

I would like to wait, but Indianapolis plays on Thursday night. I might be a pussy and just take Buffalo this week if I dont have the guts to take New Orleans. I just know that I really cant use New Orleans again the rest of the year

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Good week to take Miami

At home vs Houston who is a mess plus Watson BS is over Tua secure, Dolphins win

playersonly69

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    Good week to take Miami

At home vs Houston who is a mess plus Watson BS is over Tua secure, Dolphins win

Not a bad week, but i believe that Taylor comes back for Houston this week. And there are some really good weeks to take Miami later

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

4 of Miami's losses by 3 points or less

Not to mention Houston just traded their leading rusher

Pretty sure Miami will take that one, but GL

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

You need a trivia reset
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: USCPHILLYGUY