MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

NJ DEVILS to feature black owned businesses on jerseys

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/10/13/new-jersey-devils-will-feature-black-owned-business-logo-on-helmets.html

Hmmm

So do any white business get free advertising here or isn't this exclusionary racist?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Pro tip. Make 2 posts. The second one with the link.

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Pro tip. Make 2 posts. The second one with the link.
    Send me your points, I'll get that link working!

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Blacks don't watch hockey anyways... who's in charge of their advertising department?

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

Oh my. How will we ever survive with black owned businesses on jerseys. Is there anything you don’t complain about? Look around every arena…..all the businesses in there are white owned. Every fan is white, hell the ice is even white.

TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

Who cares. There’s a new story like this every 30 minutes. The woke battle is a lost cause. All big corporations are falling in line looking to avoid the chopping block by doing stunts like these. Southwest Airlines only company with balls that I’ve read about lately

MinnesotaFats

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    Oh my. How will we ever survive with black owned businesses on jerseys. Is there anything you don’t complain about? Look around every arena…..all the businesses in there are white owned. Every fan is white, hell the ice is even white.
    The point is what if they only gave advertising to white owned businesses... you'd be calling them racists

You see why guys like Gruden complain of blacks & white liberals like Goodell? It's stupid shit like this.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

a grape soda start up would be fire

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    The point is what if they only gave advertising to white owned businesses... you'd be calling them racists

You see why guys like Gruden complain of blacks & white liberals like Goodell? It's stupid shit like this.
    Do you not understand that blacks, women and other people of color are minorities? They need the extra push. Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Everything is pretty much white owned.

Are you the guy complaining about BET while the other 600 channels are all white tv?

Gruden sounds like an idiot on these emails and that’s what society is trying to get away from. Like a woman can’t be a referee? We have 70 year old blind dudes as nfl refs but a woman can’t? Think how dumb that is. The Neanderthal thinking is why Trump gets 40 percent of the vote. Start thinking logically and you’ll figure this shit out.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

And they will probably still complain….

lol advertising anything black with the NHL just a bad business move. Probably less than 1,000 blacks in the entire country watch hockey

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

funny stuff

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Do you not understand that blacks, women and other people of color are minorities? They need the extra push. Blacks are 13 percent of the population. Everything is pretty much white owned.

Are you the guy complaining about BET while the other 600 channels are all white tv?

Gruden sounds like an idiot on these emails and that’s what society is trying to get away from. Like a woman can’t be a referee? We have 70 year old blind dudes as nfl refs but a woman can’t? Think how dumb that is. The Neanderthal thinking is why Trump gets 40 percent of the vote. Start thinking logically and you’ll figure this shit out.
    13% of the population responsible for an ASTRONOMICAL amount of the crimes in this country. You can’t even compare the amount of homicides. Advertising their companies with the NHL will do NOTHING to help the black community. Blacks don’t even watch the NHL. The blacks I kick it with wouldn’t think twice about gangbanging your wife simply just to stick it to the white man. Some of their communities in this country cannot be helped. Over 80% of homicides in Chicago go unsolved cuz people know if they give the cops info they themselves will be murdered.

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's because the NHL is patterning with ESPN now so they have to engage in all this left wing trash.The NHL only partnered with ESPN so they don't get citizens by the left wing

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    13% of the population responsible for an ASTRONOMICAL amount of the crimes in this country. You can’t even compare the amount of homicides. Advertising their companies with the NHL will do NOTHING to help the black community. Blacks don’t even watch the NHL. The blacks I kick it with wouldn’t think twice about gangbanging your wife simply just to stick it to the white man.
    I don’t think you can say whether it will help black business or not. I’d think it probably will, getting a National platform ad like that should get some good return.

You have different experiences than I do. I’ve worked with many blacks that are just trying to better their situation.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Have you heard any of the top selling black musical artists? That influences their youth far more than any black owned business advertised on an NHL jersey. They rap non stop about selling drugs, shooting each other and owning “choppers” and other fully automatic weapons. The female artists rap about sex and perform lesbian sex acts on stage. That shits never gonna stop. They don’t want to change. Even going back to Africa they have always been sectioned off into tribes/groups that murder each other.

Did you know that Bloods and Crips initial beef started decades ago when one gang would show up to the other gangs house parties and “rape their women”? That’s why they have beef. They can’t be helped.
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 10-13-21 at 04:11 PM.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    It's because the NHL is patterning with ESPN now so they have to engage in all this left wing trash.The NHL only partnered with ESPN so they don't get citizens by the left wing
    Patterning, citizens.

Why are you a fuxvking retard?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I don’t think you can say whether it will help black business or not. I’d think it probably will, getting a National platform ad like that should get some good return.

You have different experiences than I do. I’ve worked with many blacks that are just trying to better their situation.
    There are plenty of good black people in this country, the other blacks loathe the shit out of them. Poor blacks cannot stand to see “another ni**a have shit” I’ve heard this countless times. A lot of the issues starts with parenting. Lots of the black women I have been with are terrible mothers. Their kids don’t stand a chance at being anything other than somebody who’s going to be in trouble their whole life.

thomorino

Patterning, citizens.

Why are you a fuxvking retard?
    Stop talking you dumb shit

vitterd

Have you heard any of the top selling black musical artists? That influences their youth far more than any black owned business advertised on an NHL jersey. They rap non stop about selling drugs, shooting each other and owning “choppers” and other fully automatic weapons. The female artists rap about sex and perform lesbian sex acts on stage. That shits never gonna stop. They don’t want to change. Even going back to Africa they have always been sectioned off into tribes/groups that murder each other.

Did you know that Bloods and Crips initial need started decades ago when one gang would show up to the other gangs house parties and “rape their women”? That’s why they have beef. They can’t be helped.
    You’re in with a different part of the black community than I am. Over the years I worked with hundreds that participated in a welfare to work program. We were able to help blacks get jobs and off welfare. It’s what they wanted…they were trying to break the cycle. Not all are the same.

vitterd

There are plenty of good black people in this country, the other blacks loathe the shit out of them. Poor blacks cannot stand to see “another ni**a have shit” I’ve heard this countless times. A lot of the issues starts with parenting. Lots of the black women I have been with are terrible mothers. Their kids don’t stand a chance at being anything other than somebody who’s going to be in trouble their whole life.
    Oh I agree with that. Plenty of horrible white parents as well. Blacks don’t own the patent on it. It starts with parenting and some don’t stand a chance from day one.

vitterd

Stop talking you dumb shit
    Stop posting. You can’t even spell because you’re a fuxvking dipshit and completely useless

thomorino

Oh I agree with that. Plenty of horrible white parents as well. Blacks don’t own the patent on it. It starts with parenting and some don’t stand a chance from day one.
    80 percent of black kids grow up without a father you dumb shit. The left has also used welfare policies to further destroy families by only giving welfare benefits to families with incomes below a certain threshold.

thomorino

Stop posting. You can’t even spell because you’re a fuxvking dipshit and completely useless
    This sentence isn't even proper English you dumb shit. Just stop.

vitterd

80 percent of black kids grow up without a father you dumb shit. The left has also used welfare policies to further destroy families by only giving welfare benefits to families with incomes below a certain threshold.
    The biggest percentage of welfare recipients are white women. Get lost. You’re unemployed and can’t even spell.

thomorino

The biggest percentage of welfare recipients are white women. Get lost. You’re unemployed and can’t even spell.
    65 percent of this country is white you dumb shit, of course white people are the biggest recepients of almost every government program. Again, just stop talking.

A far higher percent of black women are on welfare than white women

vitterd

65 percent of this country is white you dumb shit, of course white people are the biggest recepients of almost every government program. Again, just stop talking.

A far higher percent of black women are on welfare than white women
    You are one clueless fuxvk. This is why you live in a dump and can’t get a job. Post your fades. That’s all people want to hear from you.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Meanwhile at Whole Foods, Giant, Target and others ...

Imagine if the put up a sign saying White Owned

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Meanwhile at Whole Foods, Giant, Target and others ...

Imagine if the put up a sign saying White Owned
    You live in a 3rd world country that doesn’t have a target.

thomorino

You are one clueless fuxvk. This is why you live in a dump and can’t get a job. Post your fades. That’s all people want to hear from you.
    Again, I own you and you can't do anything but launch dumb personal attacks. Get lost dumb shit.

vitterd

Again, I own you and you can't do anything but launch dumb personal attacks. Get lost dumb shit.
    You down own anything except being -470 units and the biggest losing gambler in sbr history. You’re lucky you only bet air and have no money

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

It will be awesome to see the koolaid man on a jersey!

thomorino

You down own anything except being -470 units and the biggest losing gambler in sbr history. You’re lucky you only bet air and have no money
    Wrong, and I own you, you dumb shit

vitterd

Wrong, and I own you, you dumb shit
    Update your nba thread. You are -470 units. Documented.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    It will be awesome to see the koolaid man on a jersey!

thomorino

Update your nba thread. You are -470 units. Documented.
    Wrong, I own you, you dumb shit.

12 Last