Rams a solid play

they had bucs cards and hawks in a row

thet were gonna drop one of these gm u know

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13312

Every leading indicator says take SEA

I keep hoping the Rams can get an early lead and just let the D go after Russ.

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Every leading indicator says take SEA

I keep hoping the Rams can get an early lead and just let the D go after Russ.
    Well the d can’t b worse than vs cards

they didn’t even show up

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Right, but unfortunately with Raheem Morris' D, mobile QB's are going to have success unless they change something in the scheme.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma

Can they do that on a short week? I don't know. McVay better pull his head out of his ass and run the fukkin ball just a smidge.

johnnyvegas13

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Can they do that on a short week? I don't know. McVay better pull his head out of his ass and run the fukkin ball just a smidge.
    Well the didn’t show up vs cards so yes

hawka on short week as well after hard fought win

firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Why would anyone take a side here?
    you on total ?

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24956

How come you tell us the price when you ML a dog but don't bother with those details when you're playing a favorite on the ML?

ChuckyTheGoat
    ChuckyTheGoat's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24923

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    On it
    Good Luck, johnny. Eat heartily, bruh:

ChuckyTheGoat

ChuckyTheGoat

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckyTheGoat View Post

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Johnny the dumb shit who never keeps any records going for 20 straight losses. The spread is under 3, there's no reason for Rams bettors to be betting the money line.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    Johnny the dumb shit who never keeps any records going for 20 straight losses. The spread is under 3, there's no reason for Rams bettors to be betting the money line.
    morino left the nest??????

Eddy Munny

Johnny is risking three Garbage Pail Kids on this game, including his personal favorite, Greaser Greg... This is a big bet for ol' John boy, his collection is rapidly dwindling.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

yall are too funny on this forum

ChuckyTheGoat

Johnny is going to let it rip:

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

Rams also

thomorino

The Rams defense has been trash all year, they may win and cover but a blowout in Seattle against Wilson in primetime is he ghly unlikely. Brady and Tampa were looking ahead, they didn't show up against the Rams.

johnnyvegas13

The Rams defense has been trash all year, they may win and cover but a blowout in Seattle against Wilson in primetime is he ghly unlikely. Brady and Tampa were looking ahead, they didn't show up against the Rams.
    Moroni ...

Eddy Munny

Tampa wasn't looking ahead, maybe Brady was, but it's not like the whole team is comprised of New England transplants, why would they give a rip about an average Patriots team on deck when they had one of the best right in front of them?

The Seahawks defense is gonna be on skates in this game, but at the same time, Russ is gonna get his at home, so I'm not sure why this total is ticking down, I think it goes Over.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Tampa wasn't looking ahead, maybe Brady was, but it's not like the whole team is comprised of New England transplants, why would they give a rip about an average Patriots team on deck when they had one of the best right in front of them?

The Seahawks defense is gonna be on skates in this game, but at the same time, Russ is gonna get his at home, so I'm not sure why this total is ticking down, I think it goes Over.
    It was obvious Brady was looking ahead and that Tampa was flat against the Rams. You are also assuming the Rams are a top team, their defense looks like trash. Dalton and the Bears went up and down the field on them.

Brady is a human being, of course he was looking ahead.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyvegas13 View Post
    Moroni ...
    You are a dumb shit.

thomorino

Brady is th leader, he sets the tone, he was completely flat the whole game against the Rams.

Eddy Munny

It was obvious Brady was looking ahead and that Tampa was flat against the Rams. You are also assuming the Rams are a top team, their defense looks like trash. Dalton and the Bears went up and down the field on them.

Brady is a human being, of course he was looking ahead.
    I acknowledged the chance that Brady was looking ahead, not the ENTIRE TEAM. Rams had the edge in that game, but I doubt the Bucs were looking ahead to the sorry ass Pats.... And yes, the Rams are amongst the most talented teams in the league, that was evident even by week three.

It's not Brady's fault McVay hung 41 on their defense.

Eddy Munny

Brady is th leader, he sets the tone, he was completely flat the whole game against the Rams.
    Maybe that's just what Brady is. His age might beginning to show. If you ask me he looked kinda flat against the Pats too. The Bucs had more success moving the ball on the Rams than they did the Pats.

thomorino

I acknowledged the chance that Brady was looking ahead, not the ENTIRE TEAM. Rams had the edge in that game, but I doubt the Bucs were looking ahead to the sorry ass Pats.... And yes, the Rams are amongst the most talented teams in the league, that was evident even by week three.

It's not Brady's fault McVay hung 41 on their defense.
    I agree with you Tampa's secondary isnt very good, and their even worse with the injuries, but the whole Tampa team was flat against the Rams, the defense as well

The Rams built a big lead early and it was obvious it wasn't Tampa's day.

I think you are overrating this Rams team though. Henderson is a bad running back and the defense has 3 good players, Ramsey, Donald, and Floyd

The Rams lost key players from the defense last year they didn't replace like Brockers and Middleton.

Arizona's defense is far better and more talented than the Rams and their offense is comparable to the Rams.

The difference is that Murray is on a rookie contract well the Rams are paying Stafford nearly 40 million a year, that's why Arizona's defense is so much better

thomorino

Maybe that's just what Brady is. His age might beginning to show. If you ask me he looked kinda flat against the Pats too. The Bucs had more success moving the ball on the Rams than they did the Pats.
    I don't see Brady as elite, he's surrounded by great talent, but he's better than what he showed in that game. The Rams defense looked like trash in both the Arizona and Chicago game

Eddy Munny

I agree with you Tampa's secondary isnt very good, and their even worse with the injuries, but the whole Tampa team was flat against the Rams, the defense as well

The Rams built a big lead early and it was obvious it wasn't Tampa's day.

I think you are overrating this Rams team though. Henderson is a bad running back and the defense has 3 good players, Ramsey, Donald, and Floyd

The Rams lost key players from the defense last year they didn't replace like Brockers and Middleton.

Arizona's defense is far better and more talented than the Rams and their offense is comparable to the Rams.

The difference is that Murray is on a rookie contract well the Rams are paying Stafford nearly 40 million a year, that's why Arizona's defense is so much better
    I'm not overrating anyone. All I said was the Rams are better than the Pats, so the "look ahead" factor is pure conjecture.

I also don't think the Rams defense is what it used to be, so I'm leaning Over the total on this game. Chris Carson is banged up which means the Hawks are probably gonna let Russ cook straight away, and if that happens, you're gonna have two teams taking shots on suspect defenses.

thomorino

I'm not overrating anyone. All I said was the Rams are better than the Pats, so the "look ahead" factor is pure conjecture.

I also don't think the Rams defense is what it used to be, so I'm leaning Over the total on this game. Chris Carson is banged up which means the Hawks are probably gonna let Russ cook straight away, and if that happens, you're gonna have two teams taking shots on suspect defenses.
    I think their is value on the over as well.

If you watched the Tampa Rams game it was obvious Brady was looking ahead, he didn't seem to have any focus all game.

Wilson always okays his best at home in big games too.

12 Last