DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

NFL playoff picture

4 weeks into a 17 game schedule and we are seeing some signs of the contenders and pretenders. Ya it way to early but nevertheless, this meme is starting to take shape.

Is this gonna be the 14 teams when all the dust settles? If not, who's gonna get in and who's gonna drop out?

I expect KC to be there in the end, which means some one has to go. Denver? Cincy?

I had some high hopes for my Dolphins this season with all the off season hype about how great Tua's been in camp. It seems to have all but withered away already. The optimism is being slowly replaced with the injury prone worries many had when Miami drafted Tua. Maybe they can turn it around in time? Its looking more and more like the should have traded up to get Herbert instead. Maybe when Tua returns in 2 weeks, they will win 4 of 5 and be in the playoff conversation again. Maybe getting Deshaun Watson from the Texans for Tua and 3 first rounders is worth the risk? What a waste of talent sitting in Houston.

Can the Steelers make turn it around? Didn't they win their first 11 or 12 games last season?

In the NFC, no Seattle or New Orleans right now. San Fran? I think the Panther's defense might keep them in the throughout the season but I am not sold on Darnold just yet despite his great start.

The Cards look like they could be the best team in football right now. They look solid on both sides of the ball. Kyler Murray looks like he's on a mission. He's showing confidence and almost a cockiness attitude. Impressive to say the least. AJ Green making big plays again.

Thoughts?

SamsNCharge99
    5x POTM. 2x Video maker of the year
    SamsNCharge99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6404

too early to think about playoffs. Take it 1 game at a time. Happy the cowboys are playing very well, have to stay healthy and keep the momentum on defense going

I don't see chargers ending as overall #1. Will seattle have a strong run coming.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    4 weeks into a 17 game schedule and we are seeing some signs of the contenders and pretenders. Ya it way to early but nevertheless, this meme is starting to take shape.

Is this gonna be the 14 teams when all the dust settles? If not, who's gonna get in and who's gonna drop out?

I expect KC to be there in the end, which means some one has to go. Denver? Cincy?

I had some high hopes for my Dolphins this season with all the off season hype about how great Tua's been in camp. It seems to have all but withered away already. The optimism is being slowly replaced with the injury prone worries many had when Miami drafted Tua. Maybe they can turn it around in time? Its looking more and more like the should have traded up to get Herbert instead. Maybe when Tua returns in 2 weeks, they will win 4 of 5 and be in the playoff conversation again. Maybe getting Deshaun Watson from the Texans for Tua and 3 first rounders is worth the risk? What a waste of talent sitting in Houston.

Can the Steelers make turn it around? Didn't they win their first 11 or 12 games last season?

In the NFC, no Seattle or New Orleans right now. San Fran? I think the Panther's defense might keep them in the throughout the season but I am not sold on Darnold just yet despite his great start.

The Cards look like they could be the best team in football right now. They look solid on both sides of the ball. Kyler Murray looks like he's on a mission. He's showing confidence and almost a cockiness attitude. Impressive to say the least. AJ Green making big plays again.

Thoughts?
    I like the Cards. I couldn’t of been more wrong about Kyler Murray. Kid is impossible to defend. The trajectory on his throws is amazing. Kid also has tremendous legs and knows how to avoid being hit.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8533

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I like the Cards. I couldn’t of been more wrong about Kyler Murray. Kid is impossible to defend. The trajectory on his throws is amazing. Kid also has tremendous legs and knows how to avoid being hit.
    I agree with every thing you said. Teams will adjust against him. Let's see how he counters. So far so good if you are a Cards fan.

Will see in 4 weeks what teams are still there.