captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wait it out and give it time, check back in week and see what happens. Dips and Peaks happen with hyped Crypto. Quick buys and dumps expected. Over time it's only going up.
    I will was just for fun to see what happens. If this was the next Bitcoin i wanted to take a chance. I guess people that got in on Bitcoin before it took off way back if they deposited $200 they probably could buy a house back then i would think.

onetrikpony
    onetrikpony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2480

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.54)]October 28, 2021
    [/COLOR]
    $SHIB COIN CIRCULATING SUPPLY ERROR! 389T TO 589T CIRCULATING SUPPLY?

Circulation Variation Supply from 389T to 589T?
    There is a recent dip seen in the price of Shib after it surpassed Doge, DOT and XRP (Ripple) moving to as the #7th largest crypto in the world. The dip came in with a surprise with investors noticing a rise in the coin's circulation supply from 389T to 589T shown in top exchanges like binance and popular crypto info website coinmarketcap
    Shib has a current market cap of $40bn and the current price is fluctuating between 0.000065 and 0.000076 with a supply of 589T which is approximately an additional 200T to the previous 389T circulating supply.
    According to the most official update from twitter handle Shytoshi Kusama, the variation of the circulation supply is due an error which is assumed to be fixed soon.
    When the circulating supply is fixed to 389T, with a market cap of $40bn, the price of the coin is assumed to reach$0.0001

onetrikpony

October 28, 2021

There is a recent dip seen in the price of Shib after it surpassed Doge, DOT and XRP (Ripple) moving to as the #7th largest crypto in the world. The dip came in with a surprise with investors noticing a rise in the coin's circulation supply from 389T to 589T shown in top exchanges like binance and popular crypto info website coinmarketcap

Shib has a current market cap of $40bn and the current price is fluctuating between 0.000065 and 0.000076 with a supply of 589T which is approximately an additional 200T to the previous 389T circulating supply.
    According to the most official update from twitter handle Shytoshi Kusama, the variation of the circulation supply is due an error which is assumed to be fixed soon.

When the circulating supply is fixed to 389T, with a market cap of $40bn, the price of the coin is assumed to reach $0.0001

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    October 28, 2021

When the circulating supply is fixed to 389T, with a market cap of $40bn, the price of the coin is assumed to reach $0.0001
    I hope it gets fixed soon down under $400 now at $397 it was so close to $500 too at one point when i went to bed last night. Was thinking wow wouldnt it be awesome and see it at $1000 after waking up lol.

captrobey

Just curious what do you guy think $200 would have turned into with Bitcoin when it took off way back ? Probably could have brought a house or car right ?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    Just curious what do you guy think $200 would have turned into with Bitcoin when it took off way back ? Probably could have brought a house or car right ?
    I remember when BTC was $5, I think in 2012 or 2013. I bought some at $7.50, $10, $50, $75, etc. I bought a bunch at $100 once and sold them for $75. What a dumb move that was.

40 BTC at $5 would be worth $2.4 million today.

Arky
    Arky's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19215

Depends on which year. Bought when BTC was $1/coin, that would be 200 BTC and you could probably get a new house, car and a small island today.

Too painful to think of those who tossed an old computer with BTC on it when it was struggling.....

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

https://bitcoin.zorinaq.com/price/

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

this answer could vary significantly depending on when you purchased, I remember buying in the high 2k range at one point, but 6-12 months earlier it was in the 3 digit range, I've moved it around to other projects but still have 2.5 BTC sitting on ledger in a safe deposit box that I won't touch for years.

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by mngambler View Post
    this answer could vary significantly depending on when you purchased, I remember buying in the high 2k range at one point, but 6-12 months earlier it was in the 3 digit range, I've moved it around to other projects but still have 2.5 BTC sitting on ledger in a safe deposit box that I won't touch for years.
    I have a nano s ledger that I can't get into. I hadn't used it for 5+ years, put it in my computer and it asked to update. Once it updated, I can't find my coins. They have a help desk but I haven't gotten around to call them yet.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I remember when BTC was $5, I think in 2012 or 2013. I bought some at $7.50, $10, $50, $75, etc. I bought a bunch at $100 once and sold them for $75. What a dumb move that was.

40 BTC at $5 would be worth $2.4 million today.
    Wow ii would be a multi-milionaire

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by Arky View Post
    Depends on which year. Bought when BTC was $1/coin, that would be 200 BTC and you could probably get a new house, car and a small island today.

Too painful to think of those who tossed an old computer with BTC on it when it was struggling.....
    Right thats exactly what i meant if i put it in before it peaked i could buy a house. I was thinking when you guys were talking about this i wanted to give it a shot in case the same thing happened not maybe just have fun seeing how high it can get

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by swordsandtequila View Post
    Wow it just keeps going up .

captrobey

Wow so you have all those BCs so they are still worth a fortune from when you first brought them. Interesting i wonder what the next big thing will be . That game i keep seeing about this may make this shoot up a bit dont you think if it catches on. Something like that Pokemon thing where people were running all over and getting hit in traffic because they were looking on their phone trying to capture a Jigglypuff.

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Hell of a dog fight.
    Shibbby passes Dogcoin in Mcap and Dogcoin has its first big move up in 6 months to fight off shib.

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I have a nano s ledger that I can't get into. I hadn't used it for 5+ years, put it in my computer and it asked to update. Once it updated, I can't find my coins. They have a help desk but I haven't gotten around to call them yet.
    you'll need your 12 word seed phrase otherwise those coins are forever 'burnt' so hopefully you wrote it down somewhere

mngambler

Wow so you have all those BCs so they are still worth a fortune from when you first brought them. Interesting i wonder what the next big thing will be . That game i keep seeing about this may make this shoot up a bit dont you think if it catches on. Something like that Pokemon thing where people were running all over and getting hit in traffic because they were looking on their phone trying to capture a Jigglypuff.
    ya I think my BTC worth around 150k right now give or take, I also hold ETH, Cake, BNB, and a few 'lotto tickets' like SHIB and some other random meme/sh*t coins

captrobey

ya I think my BTC worth around 150k right now give or take, I also hold ETH, Cake, BNB, and a few 'lotto tickets' like SHIB and some other random meme/sh*t coins
    Maybe i should add onto Shib next pay in case it shoots up again i deposited $200 maybe another $200 i have $10000 in sportsbet Winnings could invest a little there

mngambler

Maybe i should add onto Shib next pay in case it shoots up again i deposited $200 maybe another $200 i have $10000 in sportsbet Winnings could invest a little there
    nothing wrong with the 'lotto ticket' coins, just don't go overboard and invest too much imo. If you want constant/steady gainers and have patience to hold for a few years then stick with your original OG coins like BTC, ETH, BNB, etc. ya they won't gain 200% in a day but they are good long term gainers.

onetrikpony

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Got some nice pub today from CNN, Fortune, Yahoo, Bloomberg, Barrons and Market Watch.
    Mainstream media can call a local top with amazing accuracy One of the easiest counter trades you can make

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

SHIB dropped today after that jacked ride yesterday. Just a temporary reset.

SHIB will be back up to .000090 in a few days is my best guess. A week tops.

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15373

Quote Originally Posted by onetrikpony View Post
    Mainstream media can call a local top with amazing accuracy One of the easiest counter trades you can make
    You mentioned CNBC a couple days ago and that is the best one to fade.

mngambler

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    short term social media hype trumps anything written in that article, but ya NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose in ANY crypto project not named Bitcoin or Ethereum especially meme coins...these are lotto tickets, literally

raiders72001

short term social media hype trumps anything written in that article, but ya NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose in ANY crypto project not named Bitcoin or Ethereum especially meme coins...these are lotto tickets, literally
    Are you considering SHIB a meme coin? Many including Coingecko mischaracterize SHIB as a meme token. Meme tokens have no utility. The best project rarely wins over time. The only reason why ETH remains the number one smart contract is because of name recognition and projects keep building on it. ETH is one of the worst smart contract platforms because of the fees. A lot times people are losing fees up to $1000 on NFT drops because they got locked out. Check out Stoner Cats and Shiba.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

once robinhood gets their heads out of their asses. this shiiit is going way up. robinhood needs shib

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72001 View Post
    Are you considering SHIB a meme coin? Many including Coingecko mischaracterize SHIB as a meme token. Meme tokens have no utility. The best project rarely wins over time. The only reason why ETH remains the number one smart contract is because of name recognition and projects keep building on it. ETH is one of the worst smart contract platforms because of the fees. A lot times people are losing fees up to $1000 on NFT drops because they got locked out. Check out Stoner Cats and Shiba.
    Do you think Cardano could supplant eth, if they ever get their smart contacts figures out?

raiders72001

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Do you think Cardano could supplant eth, if they ever get their smart contacts figures out?
    yes, love Cardano.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

raiders72001

Just noticed that Coingecko now states Shiba developed into a decentralized ecosystem.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

Was thinking of moving my Shib off Coinbase Pro to my Trust wallet.
    Lol
    I went to Trust and selected receive, typed Shib, and must've been over 20 different Shib names
    Top 2 we're the Shib Inu, but one was bep20 and other was erc20. But so many others like Shib killer, dark shib, Shib cash, Shib floki, Shib baby, etc. etc.

I searched what the difference was for bep20 and erc20, and found numerous reddit and quora posts/answers about people getting hit with crazy gas fees from trying to move Shib from CB to Trust, or Binance to Trust, or vice versa, and people having to deal with converting and blah blah blah.

So I guess I'm just gonna keep Shib in my CB Pro. Lol

raiders72001

The recent bull run of one Shiba Inu (SHIB) may have contributed to the rise of Coinbase above apps such as Instagram, Youtube, and Tik Tok on the Apple app store.

Coinbase has certainly taken advantage of the popularity it has garnered, including Shiba Inu in the name of the app.
    The cryptocurrency exchange crashed on Wednesday and most theories put it down to traffic caused by Shiba Inu (SHIB), which recently overtook Dogecoin (DOGE) in market cap on both CoinGecko and CoinMarketCap.
    - ADVERTISEMENT -

The website was offline for 15 minutes as Shiba exceeded $5bn in trading volume on Coinbase and now ranks as the ninth biggest cryptocurrency.
    While this is an admirable achievement for the exchange and those in the crypto industry, this isn’t the first time Coinbase has reached the pinnacle of the Apple app store.
    The Coinbase app took first spot in May this year following the frenzy of Dogecoin and fast forward five months, its self-proclaimed rival has surpassed the original meme coin.
    Let alone going back to May, Coinbase was the number one iPhone app in 2017 when Bitcoin experienced a major surge.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/coinb...123037182.html

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Even if it does, there is only 10x max upside left if ETH market cap is the ceiling.

We all should have got in to HODL a year ago when Raiders was trying to tell us to.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

Some chit on the news about u of penn taking crypto to pay for certain classes. Hopefullly good news but probably not: because I got in Sunday morning. Actually bought more since….wtf, it’s only $….

raiders72001

If you have shiboshis or any other NFTs on opensea, people are going to send you free NFTs after a while. I've been sent 5. Do not click on those freebies. Most of the time it's a scam and if you are connected to metamask, they are going to try to wipe out your whole collection.

Mac4Lyfe

you'll need your 12 word seed phrase otherwise those coins are forever 'burnt' so hopefully you wrote it down somewhere
    Yes, I have my word phrase. I'm in no rush to sell any of my crypto. The only coins I sold were BTCs used to fund sportsbooks. One time I bought a bunch of BTC for $100 each but moved them into books for $75 a piece. That was dumb. I have so many wallets, ledgers, accounts, it's hard to keep up. I've lost a few BTC's awhile back but it's all good.

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last