Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

So Predictable...

The end to that half...Get a first down one-time Sam. Crappy Punt. Texans had like 20 yards before that...This ish is scripted to the gills. I guess they practice in the same way WWE wrestlers practice.

You can add McCaffrey getting hurt to all of that too...

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

Quote Originally Posted by Wrongside View Post
    The end to that half...Get a first down one-time Sam. Crappy Punt. Texans had like 20 yards before that...This ish is scripted to the gills. I guess they practice in the same way WWE wrestlers practice.

You can add McCaffrey getting hurt to all of that too...
    Totally scripted. Books even sent out emails pumping CMC props. The masses took the bait.

Wrongside

The volume is too high...reminds me of 12-15 years ago when the best way to play was that contrarian way ( not what I like to do), then the ‘forum sharps’ and Joe half a brain evened things out again. I think we are back into an era of mostly volume angles over talent and other ish...

beantown34
    beantown34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3348

Quote Originally Posted by gshock1 View Post
    Totally scripted. Books even sent out emails pumping CMC props. The masses took the bait.
    yep his rushing at my book closed at o84.5 -160

imagine all the profit for the books

Wrongside

Now we play the penalty game...

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

How many units did Thomorino have on McCaffrey?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If it is scripted then why didn't you bet your house before the game started on Panthers ML 1H?

Wrongside

4 offsides? Lol. Also not surprising, the team rated as the worst going into the season is going to start the season 3-0 v the spread, prob 2-1 overall.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    If it is scripted then why didn't you bet your house before the game started on Panthers ML 1H?
    Speaking of predictable. This is always your response, and it’s tired. It mirrors most of your ‘best’ political takes in that they are only minuscule clever. We are just in this ‘era’ right now which is good for you, whom I’m sure knows next to nothing about football, but likes these times (opposite volume times). For me, I’m just a rec player who knows a little about football and can either eek out a small profit or large profit, depending on what the books are up to....I give back in other sports, so it doesn’t matter...Again, I’m a rec player, this has become officially a rec site (guys are barely betting here), and thus, my comment was as well....However, I get that it can be annoying, and for that I apologize...

* As to why I didn’t bet the house, it’s a 55% percent thing,...60% thing when books are being aggressive...that’s not my style....what I should do is stay away from MNF and TNF football...or, I should have tried to live hedge when the writing was on the wall (about 5ish minutes left in the 1st half)...

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

this guy shouldnt watch games he bets on

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Second half was blowout city. Home dogs with no qb always seem to use all their energy in the first half. That Panthers -4 halftime line was way too low

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by lonegambler23 View Post
    this guy shouldnt watch games he bets on
    Haha, almost never do. Actually didn’t see one play of game tonight. It used to be my advantage(big advantage), but it seems it not worth it for the obvious reasons, lol...following scores almost worse.

Wrongside

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Second half was blowout city. Home dogs with no qb always seem to use all their energy in the first half. That Panthers -4 halftime line was way too low
    Yes, that line was low. Best point of the thread.

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6910

come on the panthers defense was just taking a little nap directly before half knowing they would go right back to shutting them down 2nd half

mills

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

lol stop being weird