slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6237

Undertaker controversy

Was he a bully during his wrestling career. Did he bully other wrestlers backstage if so this a major scandal.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

The star appeared as part of the La Resistance tag-team on both Raw and SmackDown before his departure in 2007.
    During that period the legend Undertaker was deemed to be the locker room leader backstage amongst the wrestling stars.
    But Dupree has told That 90’s Wrestling Podcast that the icon ordered his co-workers to bully him simply because he did not go out drinking at the bar with the rest of them.
    Discussing his issues with the Phenom, who retired last year, he made a number of allegations about the fan favourite.
    He said: “They took my $500 shoes and $1000 suit and ruined it in the shower because I didn’t go out drinking at a bar the night before because nobody invited me.
    “That’s just materialistic s*** you can replace that, that doesn’t bother me. What really bothered me is when in Italy the next night they took my French flag – my heritage – they shoved it in a toilet and p****d and s*** all over it.

“I don’t know what bull**** world you live in but in my world that’s called racial discrimination. That was really hurtful.”
    Last edited by RudyRuetigger; 09-20-21 at 06:46 AM.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

in the wrestling sir?

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

the person that was a complete asshole was Rick flair, he could not stop his tv gimmack from his personal life..........i seen it here at a hotel.....now it came out that he was a complete mad man on a trip from london to the states back around 2002, everyone dropping slick ric now...............no show imo will put him on now coming, the ad he was doing drop him a couple of days ago

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

McMahon ran a company of degenerates and now his company is a hollow shell

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

yes and he turn a blind eye to people like flair that was making him so much money, most all those guys when drinking was complete jerks.but flair was the worst

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

wrestling???

Lol I stopped watching that at 14