thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Value on Chandler Jones to be Defensive Player of the Year at +800

Risking 5 units to win 40

Jones missed all of last year and is fresh this season, he's coming off a 5 sack week 1 game. He led the league in sacks just a couple years ago, and should have a huge year again this year for several reasons.

He's in a contract year, and he's at the age where he's likely only going to get 1 more big contract, so he should be at his best all season.

Arizona has JJ Watt too, so Jones won't see many doubles even after the big week 1, he led the league in sacks without anyone keeping him from being double several years ago too.

Arizona is a good offensive team, they should play from ahead in most of their games, and Jones should have many opportunities to get sacks against teams that have to throw.

He missed all of last year, he should be ready this season.

Aaron Donald has won the award the last 2 seasons, but the Rams lost Brockers and most of their talent on the defensive line from last year, and the defensive line didn't look good against the Bears, Donald should be easier to double this season, and the Rams defense likely won't be as good this season.

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

Which bookie is that? Mine has him at +1000. There is some value on Jones but I feel like TJ Watt will win it this year. Already one of the best in the league and somehow keeps improving each year.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by nocturnal012 View Post
    Which bookie is that? Mine has him at +1000. There is some value on Jones but I feel like TJ Watt will win it this year. Already one of the best in the league and somehow keeps improving each year.
    Watt already got his big contract, Jones is in a contract year, so stats are going to be more important to Jones. Watt is obviously a very good defensive player, but he doesn't rush the passer on every play, Jones does, so I expect Jones's sack numbers to be better. Watt also will be doubled a lot, Jones won't with Watt on the other side.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Vyasports View Post
    Ah you are a dumb shit.

Vyasports

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.

thomorino

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes.
    This dumb shit doesn't even know how to post. Get lost.

Vyasports

thomorino

You posted your dumb video, you are a failed tout and a dumb shit.

thomorino

That's not the line at top rated books I saw.

thomorino

Not at reputable books.