Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Just what the world needed. Another man fighting women in MMA.

Last edited by Kermit; 09-11-21 at 12:54 PM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

its a joke

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i think they fight in AEW also formally from the WWE

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

This is Nuts..

Or should I say, no nuts?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2392

left

Bostongambler
    Bostongambler's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14464

Middle

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Black Coffee View Post
    This is Nuts..

Or should I say, no nuts?
    remember: you are a firm liberal nut job

you vote for this you fukkin moron
    Points Awarded:

coop-dog gave RudyRuetigger 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

Totally unfair for real girls, but at least know who to bet on whenever it happens.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

I think new laws are going to be passed down soon where you have to have the correct amount of hormones or whatever to compete

Goat Milk

Kermit what is also messed up is that if you work for a corporation like ford and you just express your opinion against stuff like this, you might get fired, even tho its a good argument. you always have to be able to see all perspectives.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    I think new laws are going to be passed down soon where you have to have the correct amount of hormones or whatever to compete

I think most sports, leagues, federations ect on high levels have those kind of guidelines

but just because you take some drugs to suppress your testosterone for a few years doesn't AT ALL level the playing field.

men are born with and develop during puberty a different and stronger bone structure and density. this is especially important in combat sports, where the size of the bones of hand and wrist make a huge difference in striking/knock out power, and where leverage for submissions or radial bone size matters for choke outs.

having your test levels dropped down to those of a woman, does not erase all the years of dense muscularity. There is atrophy, but it doesn't atrophy to the point of a woman's.

a man's lungs are bigger, and man's heart pumps more blood

there is just no way to even the playing field

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

so for instance this was the IOC restrictions on for transgender competing in women's competitions

Athletes would also be required to demonstrate that their total testosterone level in serum has been below 10 nanomoles per litre for at least 12 months prior to their first competition - with the requirement for any longer period to be based on a confidential case-by-case evaluation, considering whether or not 12 months is a sufficient length of time to minimize any advantage in women’s competition.
    An athlete's total testosterone level in serum must remain below 10 nmol/L throughout the period of desired eligibility to compete in the female category.
    Compliance with the conditions may be monitored by testing, with non-compliance leading to eligibility to compete in events being suspended for 12 months.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

10/nmol per liter is over 4 times the average testosterone level of a woman on the high end of the .4 to 2.4/nmol per liter

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Odds? We know he’s going to win by KO….or “she” I guess.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2434

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    I think most sports, leagues, federations ect on high levels have those kind of guidelines

but just because you take some drugs to suppress your testosterone for a few years doesn't AT ALL level the playing field.

men are born with and develop during puberty a different and stronger bone structure and density. this is especially important in combat sports, where the size of the bones of hand and wrist make a huge difference in striking/knock out power, and where leverage for submissions or radial bone size matters for choke outs.

having your test levels dropped down to those of a woman, does not erase all the years of dense muscularity. There is atrophy, but it doesn't atrophy to the point of a woman's.

Yea, imagine all those post-Pride TRT roid heads allowed to cave women's head's in because their T was low. Do you need to cut your dick off or just think it is off?

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Bidens America

KnuckleHeadz
    KnuckleHeadz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4511

Quote Originally Posted by MinnesotaFats View Post
    Bidens America
    Would you hit it Minny?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

How is this allowed?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16157

Clown show

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 506

They are getting enough participants where they can formulate a transgender division. Let the she/he's and the he/she's battle it out against each other.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I wonder what the taliban thinks about transgender athletes

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11961

Clown show. Transgenders need to stay out of sports period. Should be a rule. Sorry you make the sex change you forfeit your right to compete. It's only fair!!!

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I wonder what the taliban thinks about transgender athletes
    Probably more than willing to take them bungy jumping off of rooftops without the rope.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post

Yeah I don't disagree, it is tough to level the playing field. I think if there were enough transgenders, you can do a full transgender sport. It's a tough line. Most of SBR says what they really think behind the keyboard, but the officials would get reemed publically if they don't choose their words very carefully.

I think SBR is the last place on the internet that is a red place in its truest sense lol

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO

All Elite Wrestling has been warned by a state commission not to have certain matches in the state again.

All Elite Wrestling, a professional wrestling company based in Jacksonville, Florida, held its first-ever show in the state of Oklahoma on December 20, 2023.

During that show, a transgender wrestler, Nyla Rose, had a match against a cisgender wrestler, Alejandra Lion. Rose defeated Lion.

Commissioners believe that was against the rules created by the Oklahoma State Athletic Commission (OSAC), which oversees wrestling, boxing and kickboxing in the state.

The Commission will not approve sanctioning permits between human participants and non-humans or between males and females. A male participant is a person of the heterogametic sex born with XY chromosomes. A female participant is a person born of the homogametic sex with XX chromosomes.

Last edited by Mr KLC; 04-18-24 at 05:59 PM.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO