chico2663
    chico2663's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6713

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I bet that there are more Left Wingers in the hospital than Right Wingers.
    In Texas you would be wrong.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    The CDC is run by left wing morons like Walensky.

Biden doesn't have his people in at the FDA yet, they aren't liberal hacks, which is why they don't support booster shots and several recently resigned. They see how absurd the CDC's recommendations have become.
    You're an autistic man-child, stfu and do what your pediatrician recommends

thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post

China travel ban did nothing. Thousands were still let in after the ban. It didn’t save one life.

You are so uneducated and stupid it’s scary.

Lmao!! You are 1-5 then!! Congrats. What about your Nba thread. You still won’t update your record. Everybody knows you’re the biggest losing gambler ever. You have never won. -400 units just this year.
    The travels bans with Europe and China saved the country you dumb shit.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    There are, all the hoods in America and black communities end up in the hospital with Covid. All voting Democrats.
    Hey dip shit. You live in califas. Mostly left.Sort of like a guy walking thru a dog park bitching about dog shit. But then again you were crying about the tax to not have health care but didn't know the pemty. Smfho

chico2663

So you didn’t hear from those guys? They might be part of the proud boys. I heard your apartment is a dump. Hard to make ends meet as a rent a cop who argues with protesters.
    Did you didn't realize how he used the words proud boys. He loves the way Boys smile after pounding his ass. They are so Proud afterwards. He puts a smile on those proud boys face.

Tuesday
    Whores...God Bless 'Em
    Tuesday's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4061

I won my prop bet last night so that is, once again, a lie you dumb shit. Just stop.
    Just stop. #dumbshit.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by Tuesday View Post
    Just stop. #dumbshit.
    You are a dumb shit

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

The travels bans with Europe and China saved the country you dumb shit.
    Lmao. That might be your dumbest post ever. It did absolutely nothing.

chico2663

Hot but a bitch. Lousy lay.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    Hey girlie man. Because they took the vaccine.They just don't want you to get it. Poor jibbs cannot afford internet so they cap the time at library.. Otherwise he would see these anti vac Er dying. Hell linn wood of trump fame was trying to get the corpse of one. Hell I thought dddddimdwight was the only nut that had sex with corpses
    You are such a child. They were doing it before a vaccine was out. Don't talk politics or coronavirus because you know nothing about either one.

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Jesus Christ...anyone who supports these shots....God save your souls

Runeblade
    Runeblade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

SMH.....

thomorino

Lmao. That might be your dumbest post ever. It did absolutely nothing.
    Wrong dumb shit. Even Fauci admits the travel bans saved many lives not that I care what he says.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Serious question: Let's assume the vax works for a while - they say about six months. Why not approve the booster for everyone? Why only approve it for dust farters? What is the FDA's thinking? Those six months are gone for most vaxxers.

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Runeblade View Post
    SMH.....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tzUQmO0KTLA" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    That's Retsef Levi from MIT, but that wasn't his whole presentation.

Here's the 8 hours of live stream.

Levi's part begins at about 4:13:25 and his first (well 2nd actually) slide is this...

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post
    Serious question: Let's assume the vax works for a while - they say about six months. Why not approve the booster for everyone? Why only approve it for dust farters? What is the FDA's thinking? Those six months are gone for most vaxxers.
    One was that there wasn't a clear answer on whether boosters are necessary and time intervals, groupings, age cut off were all questions.

Another reason was that they did not want to shift the thinking and campaign away from getting the never vaccinated vaccinated for the first time by focusing on boosters.

Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection against the virus and the US has, in their eyes, a ways to go to get the public vaccinated.

These are the prominent reasons I saw, there may be more.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    One was that there wasn't a clear answer on whether boosters are necessary and time intervals, groupings, age cut off were all questions.

Another reason was that they did not want to shift the thinking and campaign away from getting the never vaccinated vaccinated for the first time by focusing on boosters.

Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection against the virus and the US has, in their eyes, a ways to go to get the public vaccinated.

Good response. I was thinking the same thing. If boosters got approved I think that would be the end of getting hesitant people to still get their first shots or at least consider it

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

Jesus Christ...anyone who supports these shots....God save your souls

what will be these retards on lefts position when the vax is banned and they are proven morons like vitered

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Jesus Christ....."The far right anti vaxxers that keep dying…are the feel good stories of the day."

Dude wtf......smh
    Vitterd is a troll or mentally deficient. Either way, never listen to what he has to say.

VeggieDog
    VeggieDog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 20469

Jesus Christ....."The far right anti vaxxers that keep dying…are the feel good stories of the day."

Dude wtf......smh
    Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post

Vitterd is a troll or mentally deficient. Either way, never listen to what he has to say.

Yeah, it seems the vaxxed wish the non-vaxxed to die. I don't think I've seen it the other way around. I don't know why they're so hateful. Jeez, they're vaxxed. They're safe. Why are they scared of the non-vaxxed?

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    You are such a child. They were doing it before a vaccine was out. Don't talk politics or coronavirus because you know nothing about either one.
    I guess you didn’t know “our patriots” get things before you or I. They had No Vaccine yet somehow Trump had the magical potion.

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    I’m the best poster. Smartest here. Never heard of you.

chico2663

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    what will be these retards on lefts position when the vax is banned and they are proven morons like vitered
    My brother is taking that shit for cows.we will see

vitterd

Quote Originally Posted by coop-dog View Post
    You’re a dime a dozen poster. Come and go with new names and failed predictions. Same old garbage with you losers.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Quote Originally Posted by VeggieDog View Post

Yeah, it seems the vaxxed wish the non-vaxxed to die. I don't think I've seen it the other way around. I don't know why they're so hateful. Jeez, they're vaxxed. They're safe. Why are they scared of the non-vaxxed?
    They are scared that they made the wrong decision. A human beings basic psychology is actually depressing once you start to learn more about it. Same goes for the other side saying they aren't scared of shit.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tommir99

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

Very interesting to see how differently the virus is viewed between the left and the right.

TATUMUS
    TATUMUS's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9875

We're only about a month away from this!

Demonata

This is not true. Getting the antibodies naturally from surviving covid is the best protection. The vaccine has too many risks and if you had covid already and survived no reason to get the vaccine.

Demonata

I’m the best poster. Smartest here. Never heard of you.
    You said Hitler would have been a better president than Trump. You would trade killing millions of innocent men women and children over people that died from covid. You are trash.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by chico2663 View Post
    I guess you didn’t know “our patriots” get things before you or I. They had No Vaccine yet somehow Trump had the magical potion.
    The vaccine doesn't prevent covid. People that are vaccinated still get covid and that's a fact! Quit trying to talk covid or politics chica. You are bad at it.

grease lightnin
    &amp;
    grease lightnin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3185

Response to the boldest:

I didn’t read this anywhere. They rejected the endorsement because they weren’t convinced it was necessary and they were concerned about increased risk of side effects, mainly myocarditis, with additional doses.

The idea that they would do anything BUT approve effective medicines, and deny ineffective or dangerous medicines is awful. This is why people have lost faith in leadership. I haven’t seen the FDA do this, but Fauci and company and the Administration consistently use manipulative language and tactics to coerce people to take the vax or submit to covid restrictions. It is shocking to me that people casually explain this as an acceptable explanation of decisions or messaging around covid.

Lastly, as dangerous as it is to attain, natural immunity is proven to provide the best protection from covid and it isn’t even close.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Like Pokémon. Collect em all

coop-dog
    coop-dog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4668

safe and effective the libtards said hahahahaaahah

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by grease lightnin View Post
    Response to the boldest:

I didn’t read this anywhere. They rejected the endorsement because they weren’t convinced it was necessary and they were concerned about increased risk of side effects, mainly myocarditis, with additional doses.

The idea that they would do anything BUT approve effective medicines, and deny ineffective or dangerous medicines is awful. This is why people have lost faith in leadership. I haven’t seen the FDA do this, but Fauci and company and the Administration consistently use manipulative language and tactics to coerce people to take the vax or submit to covid restrictions. It is shocking to me that people casually explain this as an acceptable explanation of decisions or messaging around covid.

Lastly, as dangerous as it is to attain, natural immunity is proven to provide the best protection from covid and it isn’t even close.
    Here, you can read it here, amnong other places, but I'll give you CNN...

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/16/healt...day/index.html

...There also is fear that a focus on boosters will distract from the mission of getting a greater proportion of the public to get their initial doses...
    Getting vaccinated is still widely regarded as the best form of protection because you don't have to risk contracting COVID to get it, it isn't about the immunity offered, you missed the point there.

Honestly greaser, I like you and don't want to argue, but what you think and feel about policy doesn't matter to me, I don't give a shit.

I'm just stating the facts as presented, with zero commentary. Yes rejecting the endorsement occurred because they wanted more specific data with group, like I said.

I offer zero commentary because every one of the posters in this thread is a fukkin idiot...lmao.

A major fukkin dumbass idiot. (know that I'm joking there, for the most part, to make a point).

Last edited by KVB; 09-18-21 at 10:32 AM.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last