Its my party bet and ill cry if i want to

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Like Goldie Hawn

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Little boy thomorino will sometimes do this after a loss.

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

When I lose I tell everybody I was wrong regardless what happens on the field. Luck & variance is an obvious occurrence when gambling on sports it’s redundant & ignorant to point out to save yourself some shame of a loss.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

kev

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    When they call fix
    Or get angry every time they lose a bet this game is not for you
    Successful betting is not for the emotional, that's for sure.

But it's not only emotions, it's a grasp of the big pucture, or lack thereof, that also leads to this and other behaviors.

We see it in posters that troll others when a bet loses, with literally no concept of what just one bet means in the context of hundreds of bets.

For some it's because of blind tailing and poor money management, they have no other responses than to troll the one losing post in 15 bets posted. That's what happens when bettors can't make decisions for themselves.

So you can see a lot of the same behaviors that send bettors and posters on tilt and into losing situations can bleed into other areas of gambling, and for some that means posting non gambling efighting all over SBR.

They are frustrated because the strong bettors, like us, take from the weak bettors. It doesn't take long to see who the week bettors are.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    When they call fix
    Or get angry every time they lose a bet this game is not for you
    JJ. If this were the case you would not have a forum. 99% of the people claiming to be gamblers in here are losers and they always cry. Hell even KVB pretends that he knows something about gaming and he has already been caught many times ling about his alleged gaming habits that simply do not exist. The facts are very simple. You lose because you wagered on the LOSING team. Period. End of discussion.

There are way too many phonies in here. Go no further than yourself JJ. I challenged you to a contest and all you did was run and duck me. Just like 99% of the cowards in here. Your problem is that you have to have money to make money and you poor slobs are flat broke. That is the truth and very few in here will admit to that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

vicksvaporrub
    vicksvaporrub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I am always right it’s just sometimes I lose and sometimes I win

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Like the morons attacking that Tennis player on Instagram.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11913

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 167

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    JJ. If this were the case you would not have a forum. 99% of the people claiming to be gamblers in here are losers and they always cry. Hell even KVB pretends that he knows something about gaming and he has already been caught many times ling about his alleged gaming habits that simply do not exist. The facts are very simple. You lose because you wagered on the LOSING team. Period. End of discussion.

There are way too many phonies in here. Go no further than yourself JJ. I challenged you to a contest and all you did was run and duck me. Just like 99% of the cowards in here. Your problem is that you have to have money to make money and you poor slobs are flat broke. That is the truth and very few in here will admit to that.
    No one even reads your dumbass posts anymore. In short, without even reading one word "I am an ass clown". We already know guy.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You nailed that post about all of us

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post

INVEGA MAN
    INVEGA MAN's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11842

When I lose now, I say its fixed and want the inning in which I lost, played again.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

How many guys will be reloading before the 4th week of the nfl

i know guys that cant sleep now waiting for the nfl to start...but to us that bet on a daily thing the nfl is just another bet on another game.nothing to get excited about, treat it that way and you may win..stay around from parlays and only use parlays when you are up and playing with the man money.never parlay to try to get money back you have loss.again bol to everyone here, but the nfl is just another game to bet on...............

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Why do tennis guys ALWAYS retire when I'm winning but never when I'm losing

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

BigdaddyQH!