KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Colorado Rapids ML tomorrow

Currently -152. Some would say it’s too much juice, Fukkin thing should be priced at no less than -220. Been jumping rope sober for almost a week. Brutal. Nothing but ZYN nicotine pouches and sugar free sodas. Pitiful.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

How are the felony charges going?

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

was that supposed to hurt my feelings or make me feel less than or something???

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    was that supposed to hurt my feelings or make me feel less than or something???

I really don't care about your feeling but what you say on this forum about arrests and your status are a total lie. If in fact you fled from police while drunk and took them on a chase. Then after you tell others it wasn't a felony arrest might be the dumbest shit I ever heard. I guess you live in the most easy state in the country. That is auto felony arrest. Tell me more. We already know you are a felon and are in and out of jail. How do you get out of a DUI with an escape try? It is total bullshit. You would be looking at years. No one would get a public offender unless they were broke as fuk. You would be hiring the top guy to make it go away. None of your sorry ass story makes any sense.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol you have no reading comprehension. There was no chase, I never said that ever. After I was stopped I drove off. There was no chase. Unless a murder or something serious like a bank robbery has occurred police won’t chase you anymore. Nobody hired a public “offender” either I represented myself. Most of you super smart guys that talk about shit you have never experienced failed to realize that due to the pandemic myself and many others are getting extremely light sentences. How does that make you feel fukkhead? Huh? I acted like an animal and only got a little jail time and some fines basically? Huh slapdick? Didn’t have to hire an attorney wouldn’t of done anything at all. Only a true miserable fukk would accuse somebody about lying about getting in trouble. An arrest and a conviction are two completely separate things. The funny thing is your avatar? Seems like you have a hard time refraining from giving a fukk. I’m not proud of what I have done I am however proud of the fact that I don’t conform to societies rules that were developed by greedy motherfukkers that founded this country based on the fact they too, didn’t want to follow somebody else’s rules. I mean look at the novel you just typed? Like a lot of cats on here you read every word I post and to try to say otherwise would be a lie given how you just tried to portray me as some liar.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I might be a lot of things but a liar has never been on the list. Ever. Liars are fukking cowards.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Hey slapdick you see where it says beneath the word “degree” where it says F3? Huh dumb Fukk? That means 3rd degree felony. Which can you believe how great it is it hasn’t been entered as a conviction and as long as I don’t fukk up it never will be? Will just end up a class A misdemeanor? Now go get your Fukkin shine box. Fukkin queer calls me a liar? What a miserable fukk.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    Last edited by KiDBaZkiT; 08-21-21 at 12:55 AM. Reason: Edit

unde0087
    Did we win?

Hey slapdick you see where it says beneath the word “degree” where it says F3? Huh dumb Fukk? That means 3rd degree felony. Which can you believe how great it is it hasn’t been entered as a conviction and as long as I don’t fukk up it never will be? Will just end up a class A misdemeanor? Now go get your Fukkin shine box. Fukkin queer calls me a liar? What a miserable fukk.
    Ya, good English dipshit. I can compare degrees anytime you want but in this case it doesn't really fukin matter on this one. When you go to court and have numerous other felonies or minor crimes, the judge is going to say "hey dipshit, you are a pile of shit, you are always in trouble and do nothing to help the community. I am going to show you how to learn". Which means fuk you go to jail for a few more years ass wipe. That is what you look like you are worth in all those videos. What I advise is take some acid hits and continue on the crack. Make it worth while until you go back. Because there is no doubt you are going back. Live it up. Tip for next time. When you are on probation, probably don't drink and drive or post videos online when you are hammered. Just common sense, I know you don't have much but even a half retard would know that.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Lol this guy is such a Fukkin dork. “Ya” immediately followed by critique of another persons use of the English language, you can’t make this shit up. I’m literally getting my dick sucked while he’s posting gibberish in my thread in the middle of the night. I haven’t posted any videos since I checked in to probation smarty pants. Did you not read the very first post fukkhead? I haven’t been doing shit. You conveniently ignored that though cuz it didn’t support your narrative. Good to know you view all my posts though given the fact I hardly read yours, they are worthless and have nothing to do with sports betting EVER. When was the last time you even posted a play? The funny thing is you fukks wouldn’t know anything if I didn’t tell you and then you try and use it against me like I actually give a fukk. Your a straight up bitch and a dork and genuinely need to figure out something better to do in the middle of the night on a Friday/Saturday.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Baz did this win or not start yet?

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16121

Baz is a mess….no person should ever want to be around him

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Baz did this win or not start yet?
    You should already know it didn’t start. Cuz A. If it did and was a winner there would be ZERO responses and B. If it lost there would be ten guys in here trying to talk shit.

Joe Swansonya711 in the thread!

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Line down to -139

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Line down to -139
    Good. That more than likely means money coming in on RSL and draw. Could obviously just be bait but I’m pretty familiar with both teams, RSL in particular and RSL cannot defend.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

2-1 Rapids in the 71st minute. Keep this lead fellas….

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 434

Wow what a turn of events.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Otters27 View Post
    Wow what a turn of events.
    Looked like RSL was gonna get a chance to tie with a penalty but VAR saw Krielak was offside.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Bro this is a great broadcast. For those not watching which is basically everyone there are a bunch of shoving matches breaking out all over the field and Brian Dunseth on the call for RSL “They aren’t going to do anything. This is just comical at this point.” Rapids crowd breaks out in a “Fukk Salt Lake!” Chant

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Even when it was 1-0 RSL was never worried. Easy winner.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7298

What do you think of the Zyn pouches? I got off copenhagen five or so years ago, been using the nicotine lozenges since.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Waterstpub87 View Post
    What do you think of the Zyn pouches? I got off copenhagen five or so years ago, been using the nicotine lozenges since.
    I chewed Skoal wintergreen and mint from age 19-22. I didn’t dip for 14 years. Been doing the ZYN for about 3 months. They get the job done. I recommend the 6mg. Try peppermint or Wintergreen.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

I chewed Skoal wintergreen and mint from age 19-22. I didn’t dip for 14 years. Been doing the ZYN for about 3 months. They get the job done. I recommend the 6mg. Try peppermint or Wintergreen.
    Been tempted, see them places. Something to break up the monotony.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Been tempted, see them places. Something to break up the monotony.
    Try em’ I think you will like them. Although Copenhagen? Bro that is chew made specifically for the Marlboro Man. You def gonna wanna get the 6 **.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Try em’ I think you will like them. Although Copenhagen? Bro that is chew made specifically for the Marlboro Man. You def gonna wanna get the 6 **.
    I could never do the actual copehagen. I was a long cut/wintergreen guy. The fine cut shit just gets everywhere in your mouth. Always hated that.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Good suggestion. Got the wintergreen 6mg. Got the first nicotine buzz in long time, used to the 4 ** lozenges. Wintergreen tastes like almost the real thing.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Good suggestion. Got the wintergreen 6mg. Got the first nicotine buzz in long time, used to the 4 ** lozenges. Wintergreen tastes like almost the real thing.
    Nice! Never tried the lozenges, are they basically just a hard candy or?

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill

Nice! Never tried the lozenges, are they basically just a hard candy or?
    The are different. Not really like a hard candy, if you bit them they shatter, and dissolve quicker.

There are 2 types, minis or full size.

Minis are about the size of a tic tac. You put them in the top lip, and they dissolve over the course of an hour or so. They have either mint or cherry. They tend to like tingle a bit when you first put them in.

The bigger ones are about the size of a quarter. They take a lot longer to dissolve, I end up halfing them, because it takes too long. I tend to start them in the bottom jaw, like where you would put dip.

If you are not used to them, and you swallow hard, the nicotine hits your throat, makes it seize up. Doesn't effect me at this point.

They are cheap comparably. $38 dollars worth from Amazon lasts me around 3 weeks or so.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

The are different. Not really like a hard candy, if you bit them they shatter, and dissolve quicker.

There are 2 types, minis or full size.

Minis are about the size of a tic tac. You put them in the top lip, and they dissolve over the course of an hour or so. They have either mint or cherry. They tend to like tingle a bit when you first put them in.

The bigger ones are about the size of a quarter. They take a lot longer to dissolve, I end up halfing them, because it takes too long. I tend to start them in the bottom jaw, like where you would put dip.

If you are not used to them, and you swallow hard, the nicotine hits your throat, makes it seize up. Doesn't effect me at this point.

They are cheap comparably. $38 dollars worth from Amazon lasts me around 3 weeks or so.
    Good stuff. I may give them a try. I stay on these pouches though. Literally have one in almost at all times.