PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Good thing I am not cornered or rely on big business.....scary shit.... A judge in Ohio was making it a probation requirement.....DO NOT LET THE GOVT GET THEIR HANDS ON YOU LOL.....holy shit....scary times fellas.....

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Hman View Post
    Mac you guys are making up and speculating numbers to fit your argument
    I have no argument. I'm not trying to convince you either way. It is your choice but at least get your facts straight. Saying the things you're saying like "Everyone has already had Covid twice", is just wrong.

Mac4Lyfe

Even on the liberal news stations they repeat that you can still catch it and spread it.
    It's not a CURE. TRUEIt's a vaccine which can merely lessen the symptoms for many. VERY TRUEThe vaccine doesn't stop the spread. NOT TRUE
    It's something that every individual should decide on based in what they know about themselves.
    The more I read your crazy comments, the more I'm thinking the government needs to intervene and force people to protect themselves because they really can't reason correctly.

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    what excuse? What are you talking about. I posted a fact about the vaccine. If the FDA ever approves it, then that's a different story and people can use that information when making the decision. If they do, its very unlikely it will be the same vaccine as it is today. We will see.

Right now, there's a lot of questions about the vaccine. Does it even work? Are there any long term effects? You have no idea if in 5 years there will be ads on TV saying "if you received the vaccine in 2020 you may be eligible for compensation. Pfizer has set aside 20 billion for those who have. Call now to see if you can be part of this lawsuit" ..... Oh wait, that can't happen because the government gave the drug companies an exception from any lawsuits.

This is the biggest human experiment in history. If may be nothing. You don't know.

Why do some people not care about civil liberties anymore? Why are they so misinformed? Why are they always pretending things aren't happening? What are they so ignorant? Why do they not know anything? Because they don't do their homework. You guys never do.

Big Tech is the biggest disinformation machine in the world. Many people are stupid because of big tech.
    So if they approve it then you feel better?
    And if I die 40 years from now is that because of the vaccine?
    How long do you need before you feel comfortable taking it?
    165 or so million have taken it….at what point of them not dying or developing issues are you then ok with it?

PaperTrail07

When its FDA approved blah blah blah....lets not forget the whiffs they have made in the past.....they have total control of the drug market and its manipulated as it gets... This guy was ripped as an "idiot and fool" by a lot of people until a year later...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hawkwind, and milwaukee mike

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The more I read your crazy comments, the more I'm thinking the government needs to intervene and force people to protect themselves because they really can't reason correctly.
    It’s always the same thing when I try to have these discussions. They duck, dodge and then avoid answering the questions. Or they’ll cherry pick something without fully answering and then disappear. I don’t know if there’s ever really a point to having these conversations with people because I may just have too much faith that people can see the clear evidence in front of them. But I come on here and I’m just like my god is this really what our education system has developed? If so that really should be first priority to help out youth because this is horrific.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thor4140

Mac4Lyfe

I have never got the flu either. I have never received a flu shot.

I am not comparing this to the common flu and I am not anti vaccines either or that I will never take a vaccine for this or any future problem.
    I was telling someone on SBR that I never had a flu or cold in my life. They thought I was crazy. Seems we have several people at SBR who never had the flu too. I also never had a flu shot either. Why should I? Well that changed for Covid. I got the vax simply because I know too many people who have died or had bad outcomes from Covid. My college roommate lost his mom and dad 3 days apart. Both were perfectly healthy. My cousin lost her 40 year old husband. Got Covid on Friday, was dead on Sunday. A friend in Brazil had 3 people in his family die. Another friend in India had her father, grandfather, aunt, father in law, cousin all die. That's just a few, I know many others personally and a shit load of people who got very ill, some still can't taste or smell. Yes, there's risk in taking the vaccines but the risk of not taking it FOR ME was too great.

goduke

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    When its FDA approved blah blah blah....lets not forget the whiffs they have made in the past.....they have total control of the drug market and its manipulated as it gets... This guy was ripped as an "idiot and fool" by a lot of people until a year later...
    Still is a fool because it has brought numbers down. If the vaccine hadn’t been met with so much resistance there may not have been a delta variant, there wouldn’t be more mask mandates and there would be no chance of potential lockdowns.
    Cant solve a problem if some of the stubborn public move the target
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave goduke 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

You’re a pussy if you don’t take the vaccine

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8504

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    So if they approve it then you feel better?
    And if I die 40 years from now is that because of the vaccine?
    How long do you need before you feel comfortable taking it?
    165 or so million have taken it….at what point of them not dying or developing issues are you then ok with it?
    It will be additional information to use when determining if I will take the vaccine.

What about the 8,000 or so that have dies in the US after taking the vaccine? The thousands who have had to go to the doctor? What if you got the virus and have recovered and have built-in antibodies and your employer forced you to take it and you die from it? Now what?

What it it doesn't take 40 years?

Have you used RoundUp on your lawn? Didn't the FDA approves its use? After months of negotiating and many false starts, Bayer entered into a litigation settlement that the court eventually approved. Bayer agreed to nearly $11 billion to settle existing Roundup claims

All I am saying is there are a lot of questions here. Pretending to have all the answers seems foolish to me.

It does stop the spread because less people can’t get it if they are vaccinated. That in itself helps stop the spread. Its not a cure but if you put up walls(vaccinated) it eventually runs out of places to go over time limiting the spread.
    you simply don't know that for certain. Its a guess. You may even be right in the long run. You may not be. We just don't know. The CDC changes their recommendations all the time. Next month they could come up with an even better vaccine and tell us that this one really does work.

Are you saying the CDC gave been correct on everything since we heard about covid-19?

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Jj: when are you getting the boosters?

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    you're a pussy whether you take the vaccine or not.

goduke

I was telling someone on SBR that I never had a flu or cold in my life. They thought I was crazy. Seems we have several people at SBR who never had the flu too. I also never had a flu shot either. Why should I? Well that changed for Covid. I got the vax simply because I know too many people who have died or had bad outcomes from Covid. My college roommate lost his mom and dad 3 days apart. Both were perfectly healthy. My cousin lost her 40 year old husband. Got Covid on Friday, was dead on Sunday. A friend in Brazil had 3 people in his family die. Another friend in India had her father, grandfather, aunt, father in law, cousin all die. That's just a few, I know many others personally and a shit load of people who got very ill, some still can't taste or smell. Yes, there's risk in taking the vaccines but the risk of not taking it FOR ME was too great.
    I’ve never received the flu shot as well but that’s because In speaking to doctors they told me that since it’s a shot that can only really be created to help against certain strands of the flu and because it’s not taken widely but the public there’s a significant chance I could still get the flu anyway from other strands.
    Unfortunately this is what’s going to happen with covid if people don’t step up. It’ll mutate and it’ll be a moving target that we can’t chase down. In 6 months if it’s still 50/50 it’s going to be a problem.

stake1

I have never got the flu either. I have never received a flu shot.

I am not comparing this to the common flu and I am not anti vaccines either or that I will never take a vaccine for this or any future problem.

Its not easy getting all the info, but if you truly are interested, you can circumvent the big tech censorship and see videos of doctors and medical experts sharing why taking the vaccine isn't necessary. Or you can just simply look up what you are allowed to see a by a bunch of 17-year old diaper wearing losers with degrees in basket weaving who are now certified fact checkers for the medical community and funded by people like George Soros.
    I know you were not comparing them, I was referring to liberal landers' idiotic post about repeated cases of colds/flus in the same year. Guarantee you if he cleaned up his high fat diet, and exercised, he would not get those as frequently
    I have not had the flu since the 90s. I do not take that shot either. I trust my physician, had he told me to get the thing, I would have
    One thing I won't do is let someone like landers, tell me to take the experimental thing. I do not pay them for their novice advice

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5421

Why are you so dumb? Whoever said employers can ask ANY medical history? Is that what you got out of that?

Are you trying to tell us that it is against your freedom for an employer to drug test you???
    Drugs are illegal. Not the same thing at all.

Mac4Lyfe

That guy is an idiot and a fool...

TorontoAnti-mask protester Chris Sky arrested for allegedly making death threats, driving at a police officer

[COLOR=var(--dark-text-on-background-color, #000)]Social Sharing

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Email

• Reddit

• LinkedIn

[/COLOR]
    Chris Saccoccia faces 5 criminal charges, including assaulting a peace officer with a weapon

CBC News · Posted: May 20, 2021 2:05 PM ET | Last Updated: May 20

Chris Saccoccia, seen here during a protest against mandatory mask measures on Toronto transit, has led numerous demonstrations across Canada in defiance of public health orders. (Evan Mitsui/CBC)A prominent figure in Canada's anti-mask and anti-lockdown movement has been arrested by Toronto police after allegedly threatening to shoot people during phone conversations and driving his car at police when officers tried to arrest him this week.
    Chris Saccoccia, better known as Chris Sky, turned himself in to police on Thursday, May 20, police said in a news release.
    He is facing three counts of uttering death threats, and one count each of assaulting a peace officer with a weapon and dangerous operation of a vehicle.

DwightShrute

and I respect the choice you made.

30,000 to 80,000 die from the flu every year in the US. Not saying its the same but just facts.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave DwightShrute 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

My understanding is that the mutation of the virus was natural.....the whole world cant be vaccinated overnight so the variant was a matter of time and it will continue to change with time-as the flu does......
    Still is a fool because it has brought numbers down. If the vaccine hadn’t been met with so much resistance there may not have been a delta variant, there wouldn’t be more mask mandates and there would be no chance of potential lockdowns.
    Cant solve a problem if some of the stubborn public move the target
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave PaperTrail07 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PaperTrail07

Throwing his character into play means nothing to me.....could care less --.....does that make his prediction wrong?
    That guy is an idiot and a fool...

TorontoAnti-mask protester Chris Sky arrested for allegedly making death threats, driving at a police officer

[COLOR=var(--dark-text-on-background-color, #000)]Social Sharing

• Facebook
    • Twitter
    • Email
    • Reddit
    • LinkedIn

[/COLOR]
    Chris Saccoccia faces 5 criminal charges, including assaulting a peace officer with a weapon

CBC News · Posted: May 20, 2021 2:05 PM ET | Last Updated: May 20

Chris Saccoccia, seen here during a protest against mandatory mask measures on Toronto transit, has led numerous demonstrations across Canada in defiance of public health orders. (Evan Mitsui/CBC)A prominent figure in Canada's anti-mask and anti-lockdown movement has been arrested by Toronto police after allegedly threatening to shoot people during phone conversations and driving his car at police when officers tried to arrest him this week.
    Chris Saccoccia, better known as Chris Sky, turned himself in to police on Thursday, May 20, police said in a news release.
    He is facing three counts of uttering death threats, and one count each of assaulting a peace officer with a weapon and dangerous operation of a vehicle.

Demonata

My body my choice.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    I know you were not comparing them, I was referring to liberal landers' idiotic post about repeated cases of colds/flus in the same year. Guarantee you if he cleaned up his high fat diet, and exercised, he would not get those as frequently
    I have not had the flu since the 90s. I do not take that shot either. I trust my physician, had he told me to get the thing, I would have
    One thing I won't do is let someone like landers, tell me to take the experimental thing. I do not pay them for their novice advice
    I knew that.

It makes sense what you say. And to be perfectly honest, some things about the vaccine makes sense as well. Some people are overweight and have normal cholesterol and blood pressure. Some appear fit but are taking several pills. Some things they have told us about the virus were right but later wrong and now right again.

Its confusing because you aren't really 100% sure if the info they give you is 100% for your own good and they are some politics involved.

Things like this don't help. Biden said it also.

Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-03-21 at 01:08 PM.

Mac4Lyfe

Throwing his character into play means nothing to me.....could care less --.....does that make his prediction wrong?
    What did he predict? Why should I care?

Demonata

My immune system is stronger than the vaccine

PaperTrail07

That getting the vaccine wont stop the lockdowns and BS.....Im just saying everyone touting the vaccine is right until they arent........simply how things work......easy to say go go go we are right your wrong early on....
    What did he predict? Why should I care?

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

My God HMan. I don't even know where to start with this. Yes, the vaccine does not guarantee you from catching Covid. We still have people that get measles, mumps and polio. It is not a cure and it is not totally foolproof. But just because a handful of people catch covid while vaccinated does not mean that EVERYONE will get Covid. The vaccines have been proven to a high percentage to protect you from getting covid. But the biggest thing is that the vaccines prevent you from getting deathly sick. That is the most important thing.

I coach youth basketball. I'm around hundreds of kids and parents each week. I can use my experience there. We have 4 teams, two 14 year old, 13 and 10. Our first 14 year team (one of the top ranked 14u teams in the country) all played last year during covid. I'd guesstimate that 75% of them got covid by playing and close contact with others. Every week, one or two of them were out. Very mild symptoms, self quarantine get back out there. Our new 14 year olds came this year. The majority of them are vaccinated. None of our vaccinated kids have gotten covid even though they are around other kids all over the state and covid has always been high in TX. the 2 kids that are not vaccinated have both gotten covid. One got pretty sick (very tired, fever, fatigue) and was out a full 2 weeks. The other had mild symptoms. Some of our coaches were not vaccinated but they wore masks and distanced. They did not get covid. This last week we went to nationals tourney. One of our vaccinated coaches (phizer), his wife and 6 year old daughter got covid. No one else got it from them. Him and his wife have been down and out, same symptoms, very fatigued, fever, worn out. This is going on 9/10 days now. His young daughter could not get vaccinated, his older son who is vaccinated did not get covid and they all were in the same car driving 4 hours together.

This is the first breakthrough we've had on our team. He is convinced that his outcome would have been much worst had he not been vaccinated. I talk to other coaches all the time. This is typical of what they are seeing as well. Vaccinated people, especially the kids are not getting covid as easily as unvaccinated. None of the few breakthroughs were with people who had Moderna. Call it a coincidence, call it luck. I call it the vaccines working. Now, if we start seeing a great majority of breakthroughs then we are all fukked.
    It's pointless arguing with a troll. He doesn't even understand his own arguments. Every study of every current vaccine has concluded that the vaccines are more effective at preventing infection than not having the vaccine. He says that everyone has already had the virus twice, but if this was true then the vaccine isn't just better than nothing, it's better than the antibodies the body already naturally creates to combat the virus! If everyone had already had covid19 there would already be herd immunity. Then again this is the same guy who back in May 2020 posted about the low death toll and how covid19 wasn't a problem. Several weeks later he started a thread for advice on buying a gun to protect himself in the covid19 aftermath.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave semibluff 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mikejamm

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 897

I thought everyone at SBR quit watching ESPN?

Mac4Lyfe

That getting the vaccine wont stop the lockdowns and BS.....Im just saying everyone touting the vaccine is right until they arent........simply how things work......easy to say go go go we are right your wrong early on....
    Then that prediction is very wrong. There are NO lockdowns near me. NONE.

stake1

I knew that.

It makes sense what you say. And to be perfectly honest, some things about the vaccine makes sense as well. Some people are overweight and have normal cholesterol and blood pressure. Some appear fit but are taking several pills. Some things they have told us about the virus were right but later wrong and now right again.

Its confusing because you aren't really 100% sure if the info they give you is 100% for your own good and they are some politics involved.

Things like this don't help. Biden said it also.

Hey and to that point. What if they flip their talking points on Trump next year? Especially if these breakthrough cases keep mounting? Just in time for the elections, they blame Trump for pfiizer, moderna, johnsons, etc killing people

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13863

But it's already fact that being vaccinated doesn't prevent spread nor prevent you from catching it.

The ONLY argument those in favor of it have is that it might...and I reiterate MIGHT....lessen the symptoms & effects of it when you catch it. And even that isn't proven.

So what purpose does it serve?

One again...if you believe in it, then take it
    If not, don't.

People who haven't taken the vaccine aren't bitching about those who have.

If getting the vaccine stopped the spread then it would be a no-brainer that everyone should be urged to take it.

But it doesn't, so this isn't hard to understand.
    Exactly this. There are a LOT of people who should get this vaccine. None of us are actively encouraging anyone to not take this vaccine. But this is government overreach and we are losing our freedom more and more every day that passes.

I will say the vaccine is definitely proven to reduce symptoms. BUT it's also creating life long problems in MANY that were otherwise healthy before the vax. Thousands have also died from the vaccine, too. This is because this Vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL. No mandates should be allowed for an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Hey and to that point. What if they flip their talking points on Trump next year? Especially if these breakthrough cases keep mounting? Just in time for the elections, they blame Trump for pfiizer, moderna, johnsons, etc killing people
    I wouldn't put it past them at all.

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

I have no argument. I'm not trying to convince you either way. It is your choice but at least get your facts straight. Saying the things you're saying like "Everyone has already had Covid twice", is just wrong.

Mac if it were a deadly virus, there would hardly be anyone left alive.

What are the numbers like half or more ppl who have it never knew it or had symptoms?

You guys don't think outside the box enough.

If it's virtually everywhere, plz explain to me how everyone at some point, somewhere, hasn't come across it?

If you're living life, you have touched something, or someone, somewhere, that had the virus.

My goodness I know you guys aren't plain stupid how can you not understand this??

Millions & millions of ppl waking around with it, touching something that you've come behind them and done the same.

And if you are that lucky you haven't, then someone you know or close to has.

Man it's impossible not to have already contracted it's common sense.

The only thing I can possibly think is that some of you believe that just because you haven't been sick, that you've not had it.

PaperTrail07

Does every kid at Ohio State have to wear a mask? Oh yeah--they do......is plexiglas going back up at the Casino's....oh yeah, it is.... thats lockdown BS IMo...
    Then that prediction is very wrong. There are NO lockdowns near me. NONE.

PaperTrail07

It would be like walking around and penetrating with no rubbers.....saw 1 person who saw 100 who saw 300 ect.....
    Mac if it were a deadly virus, there would hardly be anyone left alive.

What are the numbers like half or more ppl who have it never knew it or had symptoms?

You guys don't think outside the box enough.

If it's virtually everywhere, plz explain to me how everyone at some point, somewhere, hasn't come across it?

If you're living life, you have touched something, or someone, somewhere, that had the virus.

My goodness I know you guys aren't plain stupid how can you not understand this??

Millions & millions of ppl waking around with it, touching something that you've come behind them and done the same.

And if you are that lucky you haven't, then someone you know or close to has.

Man it's impossible not to have already contracted it's common sense.

The only thing I can possibly think is that some of you believe that just because you haven't been sick, that you've not had it.

semibluff
    Thanks for all the fish.
    semibluff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18989

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Exactly this. There are a LOT of people who should get this vaccine. None of us are actively encouraging anyone to not take this vaccine. But this is government overreach and we are losing our freedom more and more every day that passes.

I will say the vaccine is definitely proven to reduce symptoms. BUT it's also creating life long problems in MANY that were otherwise healthy before the vax. Thousands have also died from the vaccine, too. This is because this Vaccine is EXPERIMENTAL. No mandates should be allowed for an EXPERIMENTAL vaccine.
    Fishhead and a few others ARE actively encouraging anyone to not take this vaccine.

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-vaccines.html

If you want freedom of choice you have to accept that others have the freedom of choice to not employ you. Freedom of choice doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of choices made.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by semibluff View Post
    Fishhead and a few others ARE actively encouraging anyone to not take this vaccine.

https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...-vaccines.html

If you want freedom of choice you have to accept that others have the freedom of choice to not employ you. Freedom of choice doesn't mean freedom from the consequences of choices made.
    I disagree with discrimination of skin color for jobs or requirements taking an experimental vaccine and going against the Nuremberg code.

First 123456 ... Last