d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Line move +2.5 to +7.

gshock1
    gshock1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 750

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...es-knee-injury

Yep. Call it the curse of morino who has been touting the Clippers and has a loser leave forum bet with Headsterx

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25570

Was going to take the Jazz -2.5.
    I see 7.5 now.
    Where is this line at later today?

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21689

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    Was going to take the Jazz -2.5.
    I see 7.5 now.
    Where is this line at later today?
    Probably similar. Somewhere between 7 and 8.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Don't worry they have playoff p

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    Don't worry they have playoff p
    He will become LeBron tonight ( game 5 version vs Suns).

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

Wrap it up, take a pain killer, Cortizone shot to the knee joint and get out there and play. This is playoff time and the Clippers best chance to win a title.

I always knew Leonard was a biitch and big baby. My leg it hurts. I don't like being in SA. Toronto is..

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

wow

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Wrap it up, take a pain killer, Cortizone shot to the knee joint and get out there and play. This is playoff time and the Clippers best chance to win a title.

I always knew Leonard was a biitch and big baby. My leg it hurts. I don't like being in SA. Toronto is..

Big time bitch. Story of his career. Harden went out there and played 46 min on one leg. What are they saying is wrong with Kawhi?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Leonard tweaked the knee on a drive late in the Clippers' Game 4 victory, grimacing in pain as he planted on way to the basket. He stayed in briefly but didn't finish the game.

He informed his teammates late Tuesday that he'd be out for Wednesday, sources said. He was not on the Clippers' injury report Tuesday.

Leonard suffered a quad tendon injury in his right knee in 2017 but more recently has dealt with issues in his left knee.

He's been great in the postseason for the Clippers and is averaging 27.3 points and 7.5 rebounds in the four games against the Jazz.

LA is already without center Serge Ibaka, who has back surgery last week.

Goat Milk

What a pussy.

Kobe played in the finals with two mangled fingers on his shooting hand and a partially torn shoulder vs. the celtics.

Leonard not built like that

unlearn
    unlearn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15427

Leonard confirmed cuck

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

too many injuries in nba

need to wear pads and helmets

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Good. It’s the Clippers karma. Wanna half ass the first 2 games of a best of 7 twice in a row and think you can get away with it? Maybe if they don’t go 7 with Dallas he is still healthy. Maybe if they don’t get their ass kicked right out of the gate in game 2 and have to come storming back just to lose eventually, They don’t deserve to advance. Playoff Urine, I mean Playoff P is going to look like absolute dog shit tonight you just watch.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    What a pussy.

Kobe played in the finals with two mangled fingers on his shooting hand and a partially torn shoulder vs. the celtics.

Leonard not built like that
    Leonard is so soft.
    Willis Reed beat the Lakers in game 7 and won Finals MVP on one fukiing leg.

Leonard is softer than cream cheese.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Rip ClipJoint! Rip thom

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Helps keep the narrative that it’s injury and not choking in the playoffs for the clippers

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

Lost 12k on the series because of this injury so I’m a little salty

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

sad. was looking for those next 3 games

MrSink
    MrSink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4888

maybe he will rest one and then back with two big games

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

No doubt. Shocker though... guy barely plays the regular season. What is the actual injury? A knee “tweak”... what the hell is that?

stevenash

Like I said 50 years ago Willis won a 'chip and a finals MVP on one leg.
    I'm told 50 years ago pain killers were like baby aspirin compared to todays high octane oxy pills.

If I were the Clips I'd pump Leonard full of morphine in a drip for two hours before tip off and tell him "Kawaii, get the fuk out there or GTFO"

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Oscar Robertson was hammering these guys yesterday . Said guys from his time needed to be in hospital to avoid games.

Black Coffee
    Black Coffee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2360

Someone explain to Kawhi that load management Does Not extend into the playoffs...

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Oscar Robertson was hammering these guys yesterday . Said guys from his time needed to be in hospital to avoid games.
    Cowherd said Monday "today's stars most valuable teammate is the athletic trainer"

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Athletes are over training that’s why they’re getting injury

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    Lost 12k on the series because of this injury so I’m a little salty
    ~~

Or impetuous.

Time to take recoupment measures.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Athletes are over training that’s why they’re getting injury
    Nope, lack of 'pre'hab is the reason.

A lot of these injuries (especially the non contact injuries) can be prevented with preventive maintenance.

In Leonard's defense I'm reading it's a knee and couldn't be avoided.
    Fat Harden on the other hand missed time because of a hammy, and I read in some medical trades where doctors say with proper hydration and nutrition can be avoided.

Ricky Henderson 40 years ago was preaching the value of water and constant hydration.

You want to know why Lebron one of the GOAT's has played pretty much every game for 18 seasons?
    Because he has an insanely ridiculous disciplined workout regiment and diet.
    LeBron may be annoying as fuk, but he's wicked smart diet wise, workout wise, and invests most of his time and money in his career, where as some stuff their faces with chocolate and wash it down with Oreo shakes.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

A lot of these injuries (especially the non contact injuries) can be prevented with preventive maintenance.

Fat Harden on the other hand missed time because of a hammy, and I read in some medical trades where doctors say with proper hydration and nutrition can be avoided.

Ricky Henderson 40 years ago was preaching the value of water and constant hydration.

You want to know why Lebron one of the GOAT's has played pretty much every game for 18 seasons?
    LeBron may be annoying as fuk, but he's wicked smart diet wise, workout wise, and invests most of his time and money in his career, where as some stuff their faces with chocolate and wash it down with Oreo shakes.
    Lebron is the best athlete in any sport in any era. Guy has basically never been injured his whole life. Spends 2 million a year on his body.

stevenash

Lebron is the best athlete in any sport in any era. Guy has basically never been injured his whole life. Spends 2 million a year on his body.
    Spot on right on.

stevenash

Read where Tom Brady and Russ Wilson are just like LeBron in that aspect too.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

All you have to do is power stretch for an hour a day and you'll never get injured. Being limber is everything for Pro Athletes.. Stretch stretch stretch.

Solid diet and proper rest helps also.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 886

Absolutely. He is 1000% committed to this.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

Lebron's a horrible example..he's totally been wearing down. If you're gonna bring up anybody, it should be Karl Malone. The guy was basically the Cal Ripken him of the NBA, never missed more than 2 games a year.

John Stockton is an even better example, never missed a game in his last 5 years. When it comes to durability, LeBron is Greg Oden compared to him.
    Last edited by Doug tushyterror; 06-16-21 at 10:51 AM.

1234 Last