Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24975

Why Does the File Clerk Always Admonish Gambling on a Gambling Forum?

Every single thread with any pick or lean you'll find ol' daggermouth Goldie loitering around and chiming in with a public service announcement about how it's all a guessing game, and everyone goes broke, there is no edge, you're better off recycling pop cans etc. etc. etc.

Let's say we all heed his warning and give up sportsbetting right this instant... Now where does that leave the forum? In the lurch, that's where... save for a few straggling jagoffs who'd wanna argue politics in here until the day they're pushing up daisies.

If I was this clown's boss I'd shoe him right in the grapes for being a poor company man, and tell him to do more file clerking and less brokedikk bellyaching.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: KiDBaZkiT

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Jj using reverse psychology

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by stake1 View Post
    Jj using reverse psychology
    You're giving him too much credit. He ain't that bright.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I hate to see all you guys lose your money always remember compulsive gambler’s are in denial bet recreational or life ruined

I’m going to get a good Samaritan award out of this don’t be like me broken buried
    Points Awarded:

Eddy Munny gave jjgold 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Allure gave jjgold 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RoyBacon gave jjgold 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I hate to see all you guys lose your money always remember compulsive gambler’s are in denial bet recreational or life ruined

I’m going to get a good Samaritan award out of this don’t be like me broken buried
    I'll give you points only because you spelled "lose" correctly... Figured you'd be one of those "loose" peeps.

You still deserve a swift kick to the raisins.
    Points Awarded:

hawkeye 16 gave Eddy Munny 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2404

part of his brand

jjgold

Lost all
    My hair too

Gambling

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10380

JJ taking a page out Rudy's "The Player's Advocate" program.

BTW--Has Rudy been seen wandering with weapon on Atlanta Golf Courses?

stake1

Jj: Rogan has no hair and has over 100 million viewers. You can still win pal

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

On one day he gives us the best sites to use for live betting and then the next day he makes a thread telling everyone to avoid live betting because there’s too much juice and we can’t win betting it.

stake1

Big Joe: that can easily be explained. Second shift, did not tell third shift what they posted

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Jj is all over the place. Good guy though.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

it depends what drug jj is on as to what he posts

either that or he has dementia

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Jj is all over the place. Good guy though.
    1st shift JJ, 2nd shift JJ, graveyard shift JJ, weekend JJ, and holiday JJ need to meet up in a treehouse at least once a week to consolidate thoughts and opinions for continuity's sake.

Then all five of 'em should form a single file line and wait to be shoe'd in the jelly beans by a volunteer soccer mom from the local Y.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

"Every gambler knows
    That the secret to survivin'
    Is knowin' what to throw away
    And knowin' what to keep
    'Cause every hand's a winner
    And every hand's a loser
    And the best that you can hope for
    Is to die in your sleep"

You can't win long term gambling. Even when you win you lose.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

There used to be a time where it seemed that one person was using the gold name, for awhile now it seems there are many people who post under the name. It’s not hard to see the difference in writing styles or spelling. Personally I think the whole jjgold thing isn’t nearly as entertaining as it was 10 years ago and brings nothing to the site

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    There used to be a time where it seemed that one person was using the gold name, for awhile now it seems there are many people who post under the name. It’s not hard to see the difference in writing styles or spelling. Personally I think the whole jjgold thing isn’t nearly as entertaining as it was 10 years ago and brings nothing to the site
    Makes sense why no there are no more videos

RudyRuetigger

Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    shari is on record saying it was only him

but i think since that moment things mightve changed

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10380

Obvious to all, including JJ, that he is bipolar.

JJ also has the gift of instant short-term memory loss...As soon as his 367.500th plus
    post is added, it evaporates from his mind. On to the next.

JJ is a kind-hearted bigot who deserves a pat on the head every now and again.

~~~
    Scott Fitzgerald is quoted as saying: “The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposing ideas in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.”

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

JJGold is a LEGEND.

He uses money for toilet paper!!!

Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave TheGoldenGoose 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Every single thread with any pick or lean you'll find ol' daggermouth Goldie loitering around and chiming in with a public service announcement about how it's all a guessing game, and everyone goes broke, there is no edge, you're better off recycling pop cans etc. etc. etc.

Let's say we all heed his warning and give up sportsbetting right this instant... Now where does that leave the forum? In the lurch, that's where... save for a few straggling jagoffs who'd wanna argue politics in here until the day they're pushing up daisies.

If I was this clown's boss I'd shoe him right in the grapes for being a poor company man, and tell him to do more file clerking and less brokedikk bellyaching.
    Normally I would say “couldn’t of said it better myself” but you are far better with words than I am. He doesn’t give a shit about posters unless they have a combination of blonde wig and 5 o’clock shadow. The folks who run SBR really don’t give a shit about anything other than getting their kickback form their affiliates. Anytime you sign up at a Costa Rican book and mention you heard about them from SBR, SBR received a % of that players losses, so why would they not let a tranny like SHITTER and others agitate posters and potentially get them off their game so they lose. The place has deteriorated so bad in the last 3-4 weeks it’s incredible.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    On one day he gives us the best sites to use for live betting and then the next day he makes a thread telling everyone to avoid live betting because there’s too much juice and we can’t win betting it.
    it is so true, can you imagine if this guy was actually a file clerk? No one at SBR would be finding anything, EVER?
    Points Awarded:

RoyBacon gave unde0087 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 941

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post

Daggermouth... 🤣🤣🤣

jjgold

If I can save 4 guys here I did my job

God Bless

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    If I can save 4 guys here I did my job

God Bless
    You have saved more than that. God Bless.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can tell when the video guy is not posting. The grammar and the spelling is impressive. One day you see the vocabulary of a 5 year old..the next day he posts like a scholar with words the video guy never uses.

It is impossible to have the same person post 400,000 times non-stop everyday with no breaks.

The video guy usually posts right at 630 am ET when he gets up to get ready to go to work (mow lawns). Then there is someone else in the late hours and on the weekends different guys sometime non-native English language speakers. Like SBR is outsourcing jjgold on the weekends.
    Last edited by pavyracer; 07-09-21 at 04:19 PM.

jjgold

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 941

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can tell when the video guy is not posting. The gammar and the spelling is impressive. One day you see the vocabulary of a 5 year old..the next day he posts like a scholar with words the video guy never uses.

It is impossible to have the same person post 400,000 times non-stop everyday with no breaks.

The video guy usually posts right at 630 am ET when he gets up to get ready to go to work (mow lawns). Then there is someone else in the late hours and on the weekends different guys sometime non-native English language speakers. Like SBR is outsoursing jjgold on the weekends.
    “JJ outsourced best decision we ever made.”

TheGoldenGoose
    TheGoldenGoose's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

jjgold... Saving Lives

And a reminder to brush your teeth and scalp... Chicks dig it.

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7942

This thread is a good example.

GETS PEOPLE TALKING!!!

stake1

Jj is on fire this week. Started the penultimate "burial" thread yesterday, and now this one. He is earning his SBR salary for sure

RudyRuetigger

Jj is on fire this week. Started the penultimate "burial" thread yesterday, and now this one. He is earning his SBR salary for sure
    guys that have his videos with chatroulette on youtube make 10x what he makes here

instead, scammers get 6 points daily...........when you think of every 6 points it adds up to a shit ton

jj made the bare minimum with his image

stake1

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    guys that have his videos with chatroulette on youtube make 10x what he makes here

instead, scammers get 6 points daily...........when you think of every 6 points it adds up to a shit ton

jj made the bare minimum with his image
    Didn't het get a hefty SBR pay raise? Plus thought Jj always got 7.5% annual compound increase on his base, and free play bonuses

RudyRuetigger

Didn't het get a hefty SBR pay raise? Plus thought Jj always got 7.5% annual compound increase on his base, and free play bonuses
    i think jj got a pay reduction for sticking up for posters after betislands

if you remember, he went to other sites to post...........but i dont think they could pay him just to post like in the past so he came back here for less money

RudyRuetigger

but id like to know the SBR story

im sure my opinions mean very little to sbr, but i was glad most of these people got jobs here.......

bringing in drew, dax, thebag, etc...i was never a fan of (my posts prove that)

12 Last