pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Freeplays Question

When you make a deposit and you get a freeplay bonus do you have to bet the freeplays first and then the deposit or it doesn't matter what you use first? I usually don't get the freeplay so I don't have to deal with the stupid rollover but what happens if you take it?

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7942

I think usually you will check a box when you place a bet saying you want to use freeplay dollars.

That would really blow if you HAD to use a freeplay when you didn’t really want to

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 203

Pavy, if you are going to take a bonus find one that is a cash bonus not some bullshit freeplay bonus.

texhooper

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Pavy, if you are going to take a bonus find one that is a cash bonus not some bullshit freeplay bonus.
    Yes this 100%. I hate freeplays.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

If I am stuck with a FP instead of cash, I always bet it early, I have actually had FP's taken back when they had limited me. I cannot think of a valid reason for waiting.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

Thanks for the replies guys.

However, assuming I take this freeplay with a rollover requirement do I need to bet the freeplay first and then the deposit or it doesn't matter what you bet first?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys.

However, assuming I take this freeplay with a rollover requirement do I need to bet the freeplay first and then the deposit or it doesn't matter what you bet first?
    It depends on what you are betting doesn't it? They don't allow money line plays on the Freeplay? You can only bet spreads. I usually just go all in on the Freeplay on a spread.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

telling us what fukkin book will make it easier to tell you what to do

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    It depends on what you are betting doesn't it? They don't allow money line plays on the Freeplay? You can only bet spreads. I usually just go all in on the Freeplay on a spread.
    Why would let not allow money line plays? Never heard of that. Yes, they will limit how much of a plus money play you can bet but I haven't seen a book say you can't play a money line.

Pavy, it doesn't matter when you use your freeplay or cash. Although the rollover is tied to the freeplay as well. So usually if you get 1k freeplay what ever you win off of that is added to the rollover. This is the reason I would only take a cash bonus. You know up front what the rollover will be.

seaborneq
    It's time to collect
    seaborneq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13422

I lost over 800+ in freeplay at BetDSI a few years ago when I made a new deposit. So make sure you use the freeplay before you make another deposit. That was the most bush league thing ive seen a book do in a long time.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    Why would let not allow money line plays? Never heard of that. Yes, they will limit how much of a plus money play you can bet but I haven't seen a book say you can't play a money line.

Pavy, it doesn't matter when you use your freeplay or cash. Although the rollover is tied to the freeplay as well. So usually if you get 1k freeplay what ever you win off of that is added to the rollover. This is the reason I would only take a cash bonus. You know up front what the rollover will be.
    Betonline does not allow money line on Freeplay.

RudyRuetigger

betonline is for shitstabbers

texhooper

Oh my god laker that’s terrible. Could you at least parlay point spreads?

That’s why freeplays suck. If you don’t take a +money bet you’re paying vig on your bonus. If…you even win the bet

RudyRuetigger

i think youwager you are only allowed to take single bets on freeplays????

thats why we need to know the fukkin book

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by texhooper View Post
    Oh my god laker that’s terrible. Could you at least parlay point spreads?

That’s why freeplays suck. If you don’t take a +money bet you’re paying vig on your bonus. If…you even win the bet
    I took a Freeplay from them once and I found out you can't do shit with it except put it on a spread. I'm not sure on the parlays as I rarely ever do one. Freeplay are garbage imo. All you do is get your winnings back and not the stake.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Go all in and bet the opposite team and another book Eat some juice

texhooper

I took a Freeplay from them once and I found out you can't do shit with it except put it on a spread. I'm not sure on the parlays as I rarely ever do one. Freeplay are garbage imo. All you do is get your winnings back and not the stake.
    Right a cash bonus becomes part of your roll immediately but a freeplay is like, we’re gonna give you a chance to make your bonus part of your roll if you can win this bet and you have to pay the vig on it and for all your trouble here’s a 10x rollover to boot even if you lose your goddamn freeplay bet

But anyway…this is not an anti-freeplay thread…

unde0087
    Did we win?

Betonline does not allow money line on Freeplay.
    No shock there BOL is a piece of trash. I have taken a few freeplay bonuses in the past. The books I did you were able to play ML although you couldn't play anything crazy. I think it was something like +150. I believe some even allow parlays but were capped as well.

Judge Crater
    Judge Crater's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 509

Does Phoenix still add FP winnings to your rollover?

unde0087
    Did we win?

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    i think youwager you are only allowed to take single bets on freeplays????

thats why we need to know the fukkin book
    Rudy getting angry and it isn't even his money. I love his passion to help others.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE

It was from betonline. After reading the rules I decided not to take the 50% bonus. It had a 10x rollover and since ML are not allowed it won't do me any good since my bets will be for soccer.