carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

06/26/21 11:38:58am Pacific
    MLB: Game 965-966
    06/26 11:38 AM PDT

MLB

GAME #965-966

CLE vs. MIN has been postponed due to weather. It will be made up as part of a split doubleheader on
    (9/14).

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thank You Kid

carolinakid

very happy i could help out JJ.............

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Liked Minnesota there as the big fave, had it locked in too.

Fuk.

carolinakid

yes i was looking at a good total play i thought but when i seen the rain i back off of it

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

win or lose I seek market triggers.

I just need the games to happen.

When I get a trigger and gets pulled, it's worse than getting the trigger and losing.

carolinakid

yes i have games i will circle for the next day and i will watch the lines for about 12 hrs to see if it goes with my thinking..........i just pick up a few weeks ago a curve screen for watching live and i love it, i may have to get another one here....

carolinakid

06/26/21 02:55:45pm Pacific
    MLB: Game 967-968
    06/26 02:55 PM PDT

MLB

GAME #967-968

SEATTLE MARINERS vs CHICAGO WHITE SOX has been postponed due to it not being an offical game.
    Tomorrow's schedule game will be a 7 inning game

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

This has nothing to do with betting, but it seems MLB changed its rules this year in regards to games PPD before becoming official. Up until last year, the Whites Sox game would have been just that, PPD, and would have restated from the beginning. New rule this year is game is actually Suspended and not PPD, meaning it will pick up where it left off.

Nothing changes betting wise, plays on today's game are refunds and nothing that happens when game resumes tomorrow matters for betting. The only time suspended games get carried over for betting is post-season.

KVB
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    This has nothing to do with betting, but it seems MLB changed its rules this year in regards to games PPD before becoming official. Up until last year, the Whites Sox game would have been just that, PPD, and would have restated from the beginning. New rule this year is game is actually Suspended and not PPD, meaning it will pick up where it left off.

Nothing changes betting wise, plays on today's game are refunds and nothing that happens when game resumes tomorrow matters for betting. The only time suspended games get carried over for betting is post-season.
    So are they all getting suspended?

This might be related to the scheduling for COVID, the way they wanted 7 inning doubleheaders. They want to waste no time.

I'm ok with the suspended games not continuing for betting this season, it is what it is and doesn't affect us too often.

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by KVB View Post
    So are they all getting suspended?

This might be related to the scheduling for COVID, the way they wanted 7 inning doubleheaders. They want to waste no time.

I'm ok with the suspended games not continuing for betting this season, it is what it is and doesn't affect us too often.
    Well if a game is called before becoming official, it is suspended.

If a game is called after becoming official, it becomes final UNLESS the road team either tied the game or took the lead in the current uncompleted inning, in which case it is suspended.

For betting purposes, games deemed Final by MLB after becoming official are graded on same final score, games Suspended after becoming official because of road team tying or taking the lead are graded on score after last completed inning.