wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Kevin Durant lost to Giannis

When its all said and done, that's what history will report. It doesn't matter if you had half of a superatar out there. Be like Lebron and be a good loser when you drop 40+

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

*Kevin Durant and the refs lost to Giannis.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16145

Both losers…clippers winning

ThanksForTheFade
    ThanksForTheFade's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1864

Quote Originally Posted by Unrivaled View Post
    *Kevin Durant and the refs lost to Giannis.
    Ya this needs more love. The refs whistling for Durant every other play was just ugly for basketball.

wikkidinsane

I misread that. yes thanks for correction. I agree , they whistled for Kd every step of the way

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    I misread that. yes thanks for correction. I agree , they whistled for Kd every step of the way
    Looks like Giannis shot more free throws.

Durant will be back in contention next year with a healthy squad. He got really unlucky, I mean it's not like the Bucks won this series on skill. They won off injuries. I don't think that's anything to commend bro.

Sure they are through and its good for them, but they really didn't accomplish anything crazy. They beat a 1 man team.

By 1 centimeter.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

BANG. Bro kd to lost to a guy who can't hit a ft. 🤣

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    BANG. Bro kd to lost to a guy who can't hit a ft. 藍
    If someone hammered nets to win the series -180 when irving and harden were both in and healthy, are they unlucky or no? It's a yes or no question.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Nets were the right bet pre series but I think DiVincenzo loss against healthy team bigger than people give it credit for.

Unrivaled
    Unrivaled's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5234

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    If someone hammered nets to win the series -180 when irving and harden were both in and healthy, are they unlucky or no? It's a yes or no question.
    No, not unlucky.

Those 3 are always injured. You take a huge risk that they can stay healthy when history said at least one would get injured.

What did they play like 2 games all year together?

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

No idea bro. They lost. I don't make injury excuses buddy. That's what Morino does. That's part of the luck. You did that for the warriors vs Toronto. Get rid of that trait.

wikkidinsane

lebron loses when he is down players and its on him. No excuses

wikkidinsane

Durant will be back in contention next year with a healthy squad. He got really unlucky, I mean it's not like the Bucks won this series on skill. They won off injuries. I don't think that's anything to commend bro.

Sure they are through and its good for them, but they really didn't accomplish anything crazy. They beat a 1 man team.

By 1 centimeter.
    Lakers would beat suns if ad didn't go down. you agree?

Goat Milk

Lakers would beat suns if ad didn't go down. you agree?
    If AD and Lebron didn't get injured during the season, for sure. But Lebron was never right that series and AD pulling his groin was the worst case scenario for them.

I don't like seeing teams win off injuries. Makes it feel like they didn't actually earn it. I wanna see all the players go out there and the may the best team win. That didn't happen here obviously.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    No idea bro. They lost. I don't make injury excuses buddy. That's what Morino does. That's part of the luck. You did that for the warriors vs Toronto. Get rid of that trait.
    Injuries change the entire analysis. If someone had the bucks +155 knowing everyone was healthy, which they were, it's simply a bad read. That's a fact, not an opinion.

End of the day, I bet on Clips to win the west at +750, if they don't win, am I gonna be salty? Of course. I mean I lost the best player on my team that I need to win. Of course I'm going to be salty. I made a great play and now it is in jeopardy because of some weird fluke at the end of game 5.

wikkidinsane

If AD and Lebron didn't get injured during the season, for sure. But Lebron was never right that series and AD pulling his groin was the worst case scenario for them.

I don't like seeing teams win off injuries. Makes it feel like they didn't actually earn it. I wanna see all the players go out there and the may the best team win. That didn't happen here obviously.
    fair enough. I am the same. I guess I can admit this post was made in jest to shed light on that hypocrisy .

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

By 1 centimeter.
    that is true... and nets only had 4 more free throws as a team

but anyone watching that game, from start to finish it was pretty lopsided in the officiating, yes i'm a homer but there were so many goofball foul calls where the nets could just grab/hold/shove on screens or off the ball, and have it end up being a bucks foul... like the one down the stretch where griffin was literally hugging pj tucker

Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

You mean like free agent zillionaire pussies that will only play in California, New York, or Florida and have to have 2 other superstars on their team?

LeBron/Miami ruined the penetrating nba for all the small markets. We're basically the Washington Generals and they're the Globetrotters

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    that is true... and nets only had 4 more free throws as a team

but anyone watching that game, from start to finish it was pretty lopsided in the officiating, yes i'm a homer but there were so many goofball foul calls where the nets could just grab/hold/shove on screens or off the ball, and have it end up being a bucks foul... like the one down the stretch where griffin was literally hugging pj tucker
    I'm surprised Tucker didn't foul out in the first half. He's a reckless player, probably doesn't even deserve to be in the league. He gets away with a ton of fouls. He's playing football out there.

Of course KD will get a freebie call here and there. He's kevin durant. You earn that after you win titles and finals mvps. That's the way sports goes. We both know it.

Bucks got two free calls at the end of the game for Holiday and Middleton. Officiating was solid, nothing wrong with it. Officiating can't be perfect in an nba game.

Goat Milk

fair enough. I am the same. I guess I can admit this post was made in jest to shed light on that hypocrisy .
    Yeah it's a rough situation when you put money on a team prior to a series and then someone gets hurt mid series. That's always the worst luck. It's the tough part about gambling.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    You mean like free agent zillionaire pussies that will only play in California, New York, or Florida and have to have 2 other superstars on their team?

LeBron/Miami ruined the penetrating nba for all the small markets. We're basically the Washington Generals and they're the Globetrotters
    That's a fair point, but players look at it as the only way to win. There should be a rule against it. With how short of a career people have, if you don't team up, your chances of winning are slim. Just look at Giannis. Committed to Mlkwakee. And was on the verge of getting swept in this series if not for 2 injuries to 2 of the best players in the world. Or look at Lillard. He's wasted 10 years of his career playing for a team that has never put him in a position to win.

He's said year after year he is loyal to Portland and now his career is coming to a close, he's the best pg in the world, and has no ring to show for it.

So the question is what do you do?

Harden remained loyal to houston for years, they were never able to get it done. Now he took his chance to team up with superior talent because he knows if he doesn't win a ring, that's all ppl will ever say about him.

Fred The Hammer

That's a fair point, but players look at it as the only way to win. There should be a rule against it. With how short of a career people have, if you don't team up, your chances of winning are slim. Just look at Giannis. Committed to Mlkwakee. And was on the verge of getting swept in this series if not for 2 injuries to 2 of the best players in the world. Or look at Lillard. He's wasted 10 years of his career playing for a team that has never put him in a position to win.

He's said year after year he is loyal to Portland and now his career is coming to a close, he's the best pg in the world, and has no ring to show for it.

Harden remained loyal to houston for years, they were never able to get it done. Now he took his chance to team up with superior talent because he knows if he doesn't win a ring, that's all ppl will ever say about him.
    I get that too. I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan and I'm surprised he even played last year. I would've told them to penetrate off after trading up to draft a QB with their first pick. He's the most talented QB ever and should have 3 rings atleast if they put a defense and more then 1 big name WR around him.

milwaukee mike

I'm surprised Tucker didn't foul out in the first half. He's a reckless player, probably doesn't even deserve to be in the league. He gets away with a ton of fouls. He's playing football out there.

Of course KD will get a freebie call here and there. He's kevin durant. You earn that after you win titles and finals mvps. That's the way sports goes. We both know it.

Bucks got two free calls at the end of the game for Holiday and Middleton. Officiating was solid, nothing wrong with it. Officiating can't be perfect in an nba game.
    yeah but i've always felt that quite often it had more to do with the bigger-market team in the playoffs than who the superstar was

like back when donaghy exposed that the bucks/kings were shafted in 2001/2002

"I knew it. It was unfair. We didn't have a chance to win that game."

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Both losers…clippers winning

Fred The Hammer

I was just a kid, but the Oakland A's traded Vida Blue to the Reds in 1976 after the Reds won the WS back to back in 1975-76. The Big Red Machine swept the 1976 playoffs. Won every game! Anyway the commish voided the trade. Said competitive imbalance and he was right

milwaukee mike

better than luka? and kyrie? and westbrook?

goduke
    goduke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2270

By 1 centimeter.
    But you werent saying that after game 5. You were pounding your chest and saying that KD can overcome everything
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave goduke 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Goat Milk

yeah but i've always felt that quite often it had more to do with the bigger-market team in the playoffs than who the superstar was

like back when donaghy exposed that the bucks/kings were shafted in 2001/2002

"I knew it. It was unfair. We didn't have a chance to win that game."
    Well if refs wanted brooklyn to win, rest assured, they would have. It was a matter of one call at the end of the game, and brooklyn wins. So that's why I always disagreed with these rigged theories. Brooklyn is the big market team, everyone wants to watch Durant, they don't want to watch Giannis and the Bucks, so why didn't SIlver place the call in to the refs?

Because there's no such thing anymore as rigging basketball games. Sure it might've happened in the past with one ref, but it doesn't exist anymore.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by goduke View Post
    But you werent saying that after game 5. You were pounding your chest and saying that KD can overcome everything
    No, if you listened closely, I was saying the series was still a toss up, and that I was just excited because Durant was on the verge of doing this on his own. I'm not dumb. I knew that having only 1 healthy superstar was gonna be a challenge. He almost pulled it off. And to me, despite what the odds were, it was about to be one of the biggest upsets I've ever seen.

Goat Milk

better than luka? and kyrie? and westbrook?
    I would say so yeah. Curry only one I wouldn't argue with. Never seen a player hit clutch shots like lillard. Not even Jordan or Kobe. Feel bad for the guy.

Goat Milk

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
    I get that too. I'm a big Aaron Rodgers fan and I'm surprised he even played last year. I would've told them to penetrate off after trading up to draft a QB with their first pick. He's the most talented QB ever and should have 3 rings atleast if they put a defense and more then 1 big name WR around him.
    Exactly. Same situation. Rodgers is going down as the 2nd best QB after Brady if he bailed GB a long time ago. But now he's just in the top 5 or so discussion.

You're seeing this exact thing play out with him now. They've never gone and gotten him free agents and big names. Meanwhile, Brady got on the phone with everyone, Gronk, AB, Fournette, and said "come play with me." And he got another ring.

Now Rodgers is at the end of his career, and his loyalty is being tested, because he knows deep down he can't win with this team. Which is unfair for a player of that calliber.

It's no different in the nba bro. You have to team up. There's no choice.

goduke

No, if you listened closely, I was saying the series was still a toss up, and that I was just excited because Durant was on the verge of doing this on his own. I'm not dumb. I knew that having only 1 healthy superstar was gonna be a challenge. He almost pulled it off. And to me, despite what the odds were, it was about to be one of the biggest upsets I've ever seen.
    I dont think its even close to one of the biggest upsets ever. You know how you beat the bucks? You foul Giannis late in games and you let him shoot 3s. They were doing that and then they stopped. Greatness isnt just about making buckets, its also about making stops and having the right strategy. Make Giannis beat you with his shot. To me its actually embarrassing he lost to the Bucks.

Goat Milk

I dont think its even close to one of the biggest upsets ever. You know how you beat the bucks? You foul Giannis late in games and you let him shoot 3s. They were doing that and then they stopped. Greatness isnt just about making buckets, its also about making stops and having the right strategy. Make Giannis beat you with his shot. To me its actually embarrassing he lost to the Bucks.
    Bucks had the much better roster. There's no way this series should have gone 7, no way. I agree they should have fouled him. I would have done that.

goduke

Bucks had the much better roster. There's no way this series should have gone 7, no way. I agree they should have fouled him. I would have done that.
    Doesn’t matter if you have a great roster if that team has glaring weaknesses. Remember the warriors dominating season? And then what happened against the Cavs? They knew Harrison Barnes was the weak link and they left him open and he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Killers exploit the weaknesses

Goat Milk

Doesn’t matter if you have a great roster if that team has glaring weaknesses. Remember the warriors dominating season? And then what happened against the Cavs? They knew Harrison Barnes was the weak link and they left him open and he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Killers exploit the weaknesses
    Lebron lost to the warriors in what, 2015, when irving and love got hurt. Did he choke?

12 Last