gopolks
    gopolks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1690

Is Steve Stevens (VIP sports las vegas) in legal trouble?

He has removed the last three podcast/videos from his youtube page.

He has never done this before.

I had watch his last videos, and he kinda crossed the line in threatening people, name dropping (suggesting him and this high profile person are tight), and accusing the mother of his kids certain things.

He has never removed videos from his page before.

So Im thinking it must be for legal reasons.

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24944

Is that the guy that got roasted by the college kid in some video you (or another SBR member) posted?

gopolks

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Is that the guy that got roasted by the college kid in some video you (or another SBR member) posted?
    Yep, that was me that posted it, the young guy in the youtube was Spencer Cornelia, he is brilliant, he goes
    after the scammers and takes them down in a intelligent and analytical way.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Quote Originally Posted by gopolks View Post
    Yep, that was me that posted it, the young guy in the youtube was Spencer Cornelia, he is brilliant, he goes
    after the scammers and takes them down in a intelligent and analytical way.
    LOL you mean he is a total passive aggressive agitator? In the video you posted he literally made claims about some percentage of success he obtained and immediately followed it up by saying “I wish I wouldn’t of deleted those.” The kid is lucky he doesn’t get the living shit beat out of him. Funniest thing is if it weren’t for people like Steve Stevens would we even know about the existence of Spencer Cornelia?

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Death Threat Email to CapperTek from Steve Stevens' (Darin Notaro) Personal Email Address (vegasvip999@yahoo.com):
    (the same email address used to register VIPSportsLasVegas.com via Godaddy, WHOIS registration info below)

From: vegasvip999@yahoo.com (Sent via Sprint PCS IP Address: 66.87.67.146 using Android Galaxy S III)
    Date: Sat, Feb 01, 2014 1:26 am
    To: info@cappertek.com

Email Subject: you write one more negative false statement about VIP sports I'll come and beat the living f*** out of you you little b**** make sure you watch our show March 19th 2014 on CNBC p****

Email Body: I'll be at your office real soon keep running your mouth with your F rating mother f***** I made 11 million dollars last year 20 year. you put one more false statement about VIP sports on your website you're going to get your f****** throat slit.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

LOL Stevens is still using Yahoo? Now we know JIBBBBY’s true identity!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    LOL Stevens is still using Yahoo? Now we know JIBBBBY’s true identity!
    I think the feds got Darin on wire fraud too.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    I think the feds got Darin on wire fraud too.
    I hope not for his sake. I find the guy extremely entertaining. Know a lot of people don’t like him and how he makes his living but I could care less.

Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 461

LOL you mean he is a total passive aggressive agitator? In the video you posted he literally made claims about some percentage of success he obtained and immediately followed it up by saying “I wish I wouldn’t of deleted those.” The kid is lucky he doesn’t get the living shit beat out of him. Funniest thing is if it weren’t for people like Steve Stevens would we even know about the existence of Spencer Cornelia?
    That Spencer guy is the ultimate beta cuck. Almost impossible to get through one of his long rambling videos..provides way too many unnecessary details just to fill up the time.

gopolks

Spencer Cornelia is far more well known than Stevens, he is very well respected, and has had some videos, reached views of
    over 700K on youtube, long before he did a video about Steve Stevens.

He has 145K subscribers on youtube, so I dont think he needs that con artist Stevens to help his career.

gopolks

Death Threat Email to CapperTek from Steve Stevens' (Darin Notaro) Personal Email Address (vegasvip999@yahoo.com):
    (the same email address used to register VIPSportsLasVegas.com via Godaddy, WHOIS registration info below)

From: vegasvip999@yahoo.com (Sent via Sprint PCS IP Address: 66.87.67.146 using Android Galaxy S III)

Email Subject: you write one more negative false statement about VIP sports I'll come and beat the living f*** out of you you little b**** make sure you watch our show March 19th 2014 on CNBC p****

Email Body: I'll be at your office real soon keep running your mouth with your F rating mother f***** I made 11 million dollars last year 20 year. you put one more false statement about VIP sports on your website you're going to get your f****** throat slit.
    Wow, Stevens is a piece of work and an internet tough guy.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Spencer Cornelia is far more well known than Stevens, he is very well respected, and has had some videos, reached views of
    over 700K on youtube, long before he did a video about Steve Stevens.

He has 145K subscribers on youtube, so I dont think he needs that con artist Stevens to help his career.
    What is his career exactly? Dougie got it spot on. LOL you don’t think Sphincter isn’t conning you cause he is using a different approach?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

touts all clowns

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    touts all clowns
    And in this day and age in 2021 with all these internet resource tools at ones disposal you would think bettors would be hip now to who the touts are, how they work, how they scam...

People are still naïve, greedy, and lazy still.
    They'll never change.

No inside information will ever be put on sale.
    These touts have no inside information, if they had it they wouldn't broadcast it.

You want winners?
    Do what I do, put in the hours of work because the guy charging 100 dollars a play doesn't have the inside information.
    He wants you to believe he does and con you out of your money.

Why do I even have to post this.
    People should know this by now.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I love Stevens use of the term “little b****” guy cracks me up.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Nashy strong post

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Actually the internet tough guy would be Sphincter, wants to talk bad about people into a camera. Notaro has done time and it wouldn’t even be a contest if he wanted to beat little b**** Sphincter.

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

I would be surprised if his keyboard survived after those angry emails.
    Wonder what happened to Skipper his sidekick? Skip was the "brains" of the operation

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

He's got severe "little man syndrome". Could see that on his one-and-done cnbc show

vitterd
    vitterd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3673

As I’ve said before...his sidekick Skipper was my bookie when I was in college. He’s a loser and never played sports, although he claims to have played sports on those stupid podcasts.

I can remember calling to collect and he’d say “ what are ya starving”......but when he was collecting, he was calling right after MNF went final.

His name is Lenny Rushing and currently he can be found at local bars stuffing his fat face after a falling out with Steve Stevens. Guy is a total dick

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by vitterd View Post
    As I’ve said before...his sidekick Skipper was my bookie when I was in college. He’s a loser and never played sports, although he claims to have played sports on those stupid podcasts.

I can remember calling to collect and he’d say “ what are ya starving”......but when he was collecting, he was calling right after MNF went final.

His name is Lenny Rushing and currently he can be found at local bars stuffing his fat face after a falling out with Steve Stevens. Guy is a total dick
    “What are ya starving”

stevenash

“What are ya starving”

All the old time local bookies use some great phrases.

I used to be a liaison in an 'office' for a big time indie local bookie when I worked in Boston years ago.
    I used to do the pick ups and deliveries (cash) on Tuesdays for the office, and help answer phones on busy winter Saturday and Sundays.

"Buzzy" one of the co bosses would give me 10 percent of all the net losses of any new customer I brought in.

He used to tell me for the guys who liked to play Suffolk downs "Now Billy (my real name) tell them no box car payouts on exactas"
    The office had a 1000 dollar cap on exotic payouts (which we told all the players up front)

Nobody uses phrases anymore like "what are you starving" and "box car payouts" anymore.

I miss the old time age of bookies.

vitterd

“What are ya starving”
    I was a college kid.....so yes, I was starving most times. This fuxvking loser would be the biggest prick about settling up when he had to pay.

vitterd

I heard an old bookie say, as he pointed at a bet he wrote from one of his players” See this bet, you have to be somebody to make a bet like that, and you’re nobody”

Have no idea why he insulted me. Never spoke to him. Just happened to be in the room at that time.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

I heard an old bookie say, as he pointed at a bet he wrote from one of his players” See this bet, you have to be somebody to make a bet like that, and you’re nobody”

Have no idea why he insulted me. Never spoke to him. Just happened to be in the room at that time.
    Bro when I first started betting in only had a local. He was just like that but I always laughed. I remember the firs time we met him was through his brother so we were at the guys house placing bets. I was barely 21 and had a long ass pony tail, looked like a total asshole. Anyway I bet $500 on the Pats and he was like “Do you even have that much to bet?” Like it was something special. At the time I was selling pounds and busted out my wallet full of dirty money, so much cash I couldn’t even close the thing had to force it in and out of my back pocket. Me and my buddy lost out asses one week and he took our picture when we showed up to pay he was laughing hysterically at us, O didn’t care though. I had to laugh back. My older brothers ragged on me so bad growing up that I learned to not get my feelings hurt when people talk shit. Unless they are fighting words, then it ON.

vitterd

Bro when I first started betting in only had a local. He was just like that but I always laughed. I remember the firs time we met him was through his brother so we were at the guys house placing bets. I was barely 21 and had a long ass pony tail, looked like a total asshole. Anyway I bet $500 on the Pats and he was like “Do you even have that much to bet?” Like it was something special. At the time I was selling pounds and busted out my wallet full of dirty money, so much cash I couldn’t even close the thing had to force it in and out of my back pocket. Me and my buddy lost out asses one week and he took our picture when we showed up to pay he was laughing hysterically at us, O didn’t care though. I had to laugh back. My older brothers ragged on me so bad growing up that I learned to not get my feelings hurt when people talk shit. Unless they are fighting words, then it ON.
    Hahahaha. That’s funny. I started sports betting at 16 and the bookie had this old woman as his phone person and she told me that every bet I called in she “ throws on the floor”. I was betting 20 and 30 dollar parlays. She never even gave them to the book.....just kept for herself. She had a few good years taking my lunch money. Old hag. Lol.

stevenash

^
    You ever see The Maltese Falcon?
    Not just a classic but an epic classic

One of my favorite old time bookie expression comes from The Maltese Falcon
    Sam Spade (Humphrey Bogart) says to Sydney Greenstreet "It's six, two, and even he's playing you for a sucker Sam"

Meaning bookie track odds payouts 6 to 1 win, 2 to 1 place, even money show.
    Hence "It's six, two, and even he's playing you for a sucker Sam"

Criminal that Maltese Falcon didn't win either best picture and criminal Sydney Greenstreet nor Humphrey Bogart didn't win best acting and supporting acting awards either in 1941

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

Hahahaha. That’s funny. I started sports betting at 16 and the bookie had this old woman as his phone person and she told me that every bet I called in she “ throws on the floor”. I was betting 20 and 30 dollar parlays. She never even gave them to the book.....just kept for herself. She had a few good years taking my lunch money. Old hag. Lol.
    Damn what a Cee U Next Tuesday. Our guy was a prick he wouldnt take less than a $100 bet unless it was a parlay those he would do $50 minimum. We kicked that guys ass though and he cut us off after we got over 10k on him. He was this stumpy little penetrate. We called him “Big Jeff” he was like 5’6” We were at his pad once and my buddy not knowing his wife was his wife told him “That’s pretty cool your mom lets you bet and have your friends come over and drink” the look on the guys face was absolutely PRICELESS. My buddy legit thought it was the guys mom. House was in Stansbury, UT. Got literally had a gigantic pond for a backyard. Guys garage was fukking ENORMOUS.

vitterd

Damn what a Cee U Next Tuesday. Our guy was a prick he wouldnt take less than a $100 bet unless it was a parlay those he would do $50 minimum. We kicked that guys ass though and he cut us off after we got over 10k on him. He was this stumpy little penetrate. We called him “Big Jeff” he was like 5’6” We were at his pad once and my buddy not knowing his wife was his wife told him “That’s pretty cool your mom lets you bet and have your friends come over and drink” the look on the guys face was absolutely PRICELESS. My buddy legit thought it was the guys mom. House was in Stansbury, UT. Got literally had a gigantic pond for a backyard. Guys garage was fukking ENORMOUS.
    That’s classic shit. Lol

gopolks

Actually the internet tough guy would be Sphincter, wants to talk bad about people into a camera. Notaro has done time and it wouldn’t even be a contest if he wanted to beat little b**** Sphincter.
    Well He did time for a telemarketing scam. Probably not a maximum security prison.

He also seemed to want to challenge Spencer to a fight, not a good idea when your 20 years older and just had heart surgery. I would put my money on spencer.

Which leads into his lie, that he could get on the Boxing card, to fight Vegas Dave. No way Steve Stevens would be allowed to fight after having heart surgery.

In my personal experience, the guys who give little nick names to people, who uses catch phrases, arent the guys you should be afraid of, its the quiet ones.

We had this kid at my high school, went around calling people "F*** B****, would tell people that he would hurt them, (and he was quite a big guy) well he went up to the wrong person, a quiet kid, and the kid gave him a hiding, the guy never mouthed off again.

Stevens reminds me of that guy, the least intimidating person I have ever seen on the internet. The fact that he continues to rip people off, is disgusting.

As I said in the OP, hes removed videos now, not sure if its his lawyers telling him you cant say this, or others, and he has has never removed videos before.

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

“I would put my money in Spencer” LMFAO THREAD CLOSED

gopolks

“I would put my money in Spencer” LMFAO THREAD CLOSED
    A guy who is fit and young against a 50 year old man who just had heart surgery???

Remind me to never take betting advice from you.

Who knows, maybe youtube took the videos down, because they broke the terms and conditions???

KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM

You have to be this Spencer f@ghost ghost. Stevens would EASILY, and I mean EASILY knock that beta cuck out in one effortless punch

gopolks

You have to be this Spencer f@ghost ghost. Stevens would EASILY, and I mean EASILY knock that beta cuck out in one effortless punch
    So you don't bet logically then??

Spencer is a young guy in his 20's, he seems to be in good shape, Stevens is 50, correct? Plus he has just had
    heart surgery.

No matter what you think of Spencer or Stevens, the 50 year old who has had heart surgery this year, doesn't win the
    fight.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I don't know if Steve Stevens does his own gig? Or if he's owned by a company or not? Whatever it is... the acting cool... and swearing... and just being "general" with gambling terms... was a funny gig. But when you start singling out other touts... or other people... with real names etc... and use the same gig??? That's when you cross the line and it's not funny anymore.

Stevens himself or his management should have known better.

12 Last