Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

I was plucking weeds this morning on the front lawn and I see him step out on the veranda. I look over at him and we were both upset that we lost last night so no words were necessary. I walked over and he told me to sit down. He crouched down infront of my lap with both hands on my knees and looked me dead in the eye and said “Trust Sheikh Mansour. I know this one.” I felt uncomfortable and asked again what are you saying?? He told me not to worry and reached down and grabbed his bet slip. It said
    Manchester City Full Time -110 $15,000. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’ve never seen a bet slip that big in real life from someone else. I told him thank you and rushed home in my room, closed the door behind me, and did what I had to do. I put seventy hundred down. Closed my acer and came here.

Abdul is 5-3

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

pablo222
    pablo222's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25558

How does your pregnant wife feel about your relationship with Abdool?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pablo222 View Post
    How does your pregnant wife feel about your relationship with Abdool?
    We are good friends and he is a really good neighbour always helping out and otherway around too. Example last week he had trouble with a screw and I came by and gave him a hand because I had the proper tool
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Seaweed how is your bookie Julio doing? Does he fear Abdul's capping abilities?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Seaweed how is your bookie Julio doing? Does he fear Abdul's capping abilities?
    We haven’t spoken in a long time. I stopped dealing with bookies it’s too dangerous. I’m a casual player now

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Seaweed I’m glad you have Abdul in your life. He’s a very special friend to you in more ways than one & now a days that’s a real hard thing to find in a man. You guys are truly blessed to share such a special intimate relationship talking about life, money & trust. You truly trust this man & he trust you. I see a long bright & happy future for you two & I sincerely mean that.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

15k on Manchester City.

Ok.

Weeder, why do you feel the need to lie on an online forum to complete strangers?

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Hman
    Hman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1222

Swinger life?

LOL good luck weeder

WireWire
    bRoKe DiK pRo
    WireWire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32027

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    I was plucking weeds this morning on the front lawn and I see him step out on the veranda. I look over at him and we were both upset that we lost last night so no words were necessary. I walked over and he told me to sit down. He crouched down infront of my lap with both hands on my knees and looked me dead in the eye and said “Trust Sheikh Mansour. I know this one.” I felt uncomfortable and asked again what are you saying?? He told me not to worry and reached down and grabbed his bet slip. It said
    Manchester City Full Time -110 $15,000. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I’ve never seen a bet slip that big in real life from someone else. I told him thank you and rushed home in my room, closed the door behind me, and did what I had to do. I put seventy hundred down. Closed my acer and came here.

Abdul is 5-3
    Bravo sir

Seaweed
    Update your status

Thanks for the ongoing support

mjsuax13
    mjsuax13's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 877

He piped you in the ass again. Get some fresh air.

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14721

Where did he place his action, like where was the bet slip from. . .Do you think he tells his wife he wagers such large amounts?

Acer’s a good brand!

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4190

Wow, weedy. What kind of weeds did you pull? That's friggin funny. I redid my Ma's front lawn from scratch. Tore it up with a sodcutter, rototiller next, graded it/raked it, did new seed NOT SOD. Dam weeds came up everywhere, but the grass looks good. I even dug it up before the winter thinking the roots would die off.....strange. Might have been weed seeds in the topsoil.

I went over there nearly every day this week and was picking weeds by hand out there. Best time is after you water it or it rains. They come right out of there.

Weedy, do you identify each individual weed? I wish I had a dam book it would make it more fun. Must be 10 different weeds in that dam lawn.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Why is this clown not on AUTO SALOON????

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    Why is this clown not on AUTO SALOON????
    Because he is a legend!
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave hehfest 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Was it about 3 inches thick and 9 inches long? If yes how did you like it?

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hehfest View Post
    Wow, weedy. What kind of weeds did you pull? That's friggin funny. I redid my Ma's front lawn from scratch. Tore it up with a sodcutter, rototiller next, graded it/raked it, did new seed NOT SOD. Dam weeds came up everywhere, but the grass looks good. I even dug it up before the winter thinking the roots would die off.....strange. Might have been weed seeds in the topsoil.

I went over there nearly every day this week and was picking weeds by hand out there. Best time is after you water it or it rains. They come right out of there.

Weedy, do you identify each individual weed? I wish I had a dam book it would make it more fun. Must be 10 different weeds in that dam lawn.
    In Canada we are limited with preemergents. I like Tenacity that you guys have in the States as a preemergent. I used Weed b Gone but I find pulling them out to be effective as I have some dandelions and crabgrass.

I redid my lawn. Tore it out, soil, grass seed, peat moss, water. And not bad
    Nomination(s):

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Lets go!!! Last name abdul, first name not paula!

stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2438

Weeder, did you show abdul your black dildo too?

Tanko
    Slow roll
    Tanko's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24844

Seaweed, with his performance lately, I'm pretty sure Abdul gonna be deported soon.
    He should have saved up his $15k on a good deportation attorney.

Seaweed
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Tanko View Post
    Seaweed, with his performance lately, I'm pretty sure Abdul gonna be deported soon.
    He should have saved up his $15k on a good deportation attorney.
    Yeah. I haven’t seen him since. The car is off the driveway too

johnnyvegas13
    johnnyvegas13's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 162

I think I speak for the forum when I say we really need a pic of this a dual guy

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

They will be eating crow together with Seaweed tomorrow morning instead of crepes and baklava.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10300

Goodness Gracious...

Seaweed NEVER Disappoints!!

BeatTheJerk

Yeah. I haven’t seen him since. The car is off the driveway too
    You let the entire forum down today Weeder & you should be ashamed of yourself. You cost posters thousands of dollars with your story telling selection pick. So I ask you, how does this make you feel ?

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

After reading the title of this thread.............I was scared to open it to be honest

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

Quote Originally Posted by unde0087 View Post
    After reading the title of this thread.............I was scared to open it to be honest
    But we all did anyways

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Abdul needs to be locked up in gizmo.. He's suspect now and on the terrorist list.. .

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Weeder how many inches has Abdul expanded your butthole since you met him

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by big joe 1212 View Post
    But we all did anyways

hehfest
    Tom, What do I do now?
    hehfest's Avatar SBR PRO

In Canada we are limited with preemergents. I like Tenacity that you guys have in the States as a preemergent. I used Weed b Gone but I find pulling them out to be effective as I have some dandelions and crabgrass.

I redid my lawn. Tore it out, soil, grass seed, peat moss, water. And not bad

I put topsoil over the seed instead of peat moss. Never had a problem with the birds. Just have to cover the seed. Not into any chemmies to kill weeds unless natural and okay for environment. Dogs walk on it too along with other critters. I've seen dogs get sick after walking through that stuff and licking paws, etc.

Al Masters
    Al Masters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11516

I put topsoil over the seed instead of peat moss. Never had a problem with the birds. Just have to cover the seed. Not into any chemmies to kill weeds unless natural and okay for environment. Dogs walk on it too along with other critters. I've seen dogs get sick after walking through that stuff and licking paws, etc.
    You’re discussing gardening and lawn care with a poster who probably falls into one of the following categories

30% Liberal
    20% Muslim
    10 % Jewish
    10% Black
    10% Brown
    10% Asian
    10 % Catholic

As a member of the Nazis isn’t this a big No No?

The Catholic at 10% is your only out and there is a fifty/ fifty chance he is a liberal lowering
    the number to 5%...Your fellow members would not be happy if they knew of this.

BeatTheJerk

What are your thoughts on the Atomwaffen Division ? Serious question would like a serious answer not mocking you at all.

12 Last