Bardownbums86
    Bardownbums86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Any Tips on Timing?

Question for those that Withdraw Via Bitcoin which I’m assuming is the majority of Y’all. I made a deposit of about $9k last summer and lots of highs and lows since then but I’ve managed to grind my balance to $14k. That being said I have some unexpected expenses and want to withdraw $10K today From BM.

My fear is that since it’s a decent amount, that while pending, bitcoin price drops and suddenly I loose hundreds right off the bat. Is there any ideal time to withdraw a 5 figure amount without too much Worry? I was thinking maybe time of day, Day if the week or maybe it really doesn’t matter, and that too is a gamble...

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

what book? the books i have send it within 45 minutes to your wallet so it doesn't matter. I would keep the amount under 10K, like 9.9 as anything 10k or more will be reported to the feds if you are from the U.S.

Bardownbums86
    Bardownbums86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Good call on that, I will definitely Keep it under 10 lol. Bookmaker, lately for me they have been taking about 4-5 hours from the time I request to clearing in wallet. Usually they are quicker but probably very busy lately

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i request early in the morning and get my money usually before noon so 4-6 hours for me also from other sites as well.

unde0087
    Did we win?
    unde0087's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 155

justbet, basically bookmaker, usually clears in less than an hour from request, you should be fine although early morning is a good time. I would get it going as the longer you wait the more busy it is going to get remember it is national championship day so I imagine a lot of clowns will be throwing bitcoin everywhere today