konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

Is Deshaun Watson the younger Bill Cosby????

And if so is he now down to the Jets or Raiders?
    I mean 24 women

The two most recent lawsuits on Tuesday came just a day after Buzbee said a total of 24 women had come forward with similar sexual and civil assault allegations and just hours after Watson's lawyer, Rusty Hardin, said his firm had "strong evidence" one of the lawsuits alleging sexual assault was false.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

let hope he does not getaway with them if they are true

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13526

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    let hope he does not getaway with them if they are true

yup ck

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19657

Nothing said for years then all of a sudden complaints everywhere after a jungle monkey lawyer goes digging for gold; I'm thinking BS.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1882

Jerking off on them after he gave them 500 isnt a crime

MinnesotaFats
    MinnesotaFats's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1664

Listen, not dismissing all of these, but let's be honest here. With covid shutdowns law firms w office space are getting crushed, they need $$$ and it wouldn't surprise me to see some shady legal stuff here.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

No idea what went on

Probably partially guilty

209 Life
    Off to BMR. Deuces
    209 Life's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6750

Raiders don't want him. Got way more needs at other positions

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

the next Bill Cosby? Did I miss the part where he drugged and then proceeded to fuk a bunch of passed out women for 40 years?

Guy got jerked off for money by massage girls. Now they want money in a civil suit...

Close this garbage thread.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2340

Quote Originally Posted by CantFeelMyFace View Post
    the next Bill Cosby? Did I miss the part where he drugged and then proceeded to fuk a bunch of passed out women for 40 years?

Guy got jerked off for money by massage girls. Now they want money in a civil suit...

Close this garbage thread.
    Really the only garbage in this thread is your fake ass
    go back an sit at your desk an know your roll

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the drug part is missing but he is similar to cosby where the image was a clean one and then all of a sudden boom, multiple sex assault cases.

did any of the girls actually jerk him off when he hit their hand with his dcik? i heard of the one girl who said he forced her to give oral. i am just curious what the others did in response.

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

hes low iq

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

not as bad as cosby; he's not roofying the mobile whore units on instagram......

just not playing his cards right..... too pushy; needed to let the babe decide to suck that nfl kahk on her own (would've taken only ten mins max if he'd finessed the bitches right).... develop a rapport, they'll drain your sack in short order.....

act like a jerk, they'll get the guy with the army tank if you have any money to go after......

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    hes low iq
    exactly.... he's a dumb fuk.... which is why he sucks and will never be a great nfl qb......

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

exactly donk

you flirt with the girl, compliment her hands and the strong massage, butter her up. he just went for the happy ending at the start.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Auto Donk

CantFeelMyFace
    CantFeelMyFace's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Really the only garbage in this thread is your fake ass
    go back an sit at your desk an know your roll
    Yeah, I'm not going to argue with someone that doesn't even have a grade school education. Embarrassing. If you can't even spell 4 letter words, you should probably stfu.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11999

16 women and still counting came forward. Jane Doe #15 is gonna be Watson's toughest challenge so the article says. This dude is screwed...

https://sports.yahoo.com/the-lawsuit...014827728.html

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11210

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    did any of the girls actually jerk him off when he hit their hand with his dcik? i heard of the one girl who said he forced her to give oral. i am just curious what the others did in response.
    So he forced her to give oral and she didn't call the police after? Another girl said she was so much in fear that she shit on herself and passed out? And she didn't call the police? 24 cases and not one called the police, nor told anyone until now? 24 cases and none criminal? GTFOH. Scandalous money grubbing bitches and Tony Buzbee and ambulance chasing lawyer. This shit is so fixed, especially after Watson wants out of Houston. Watson is a dummy for not wearing a body cam at all times to protect his name but these women are deplorable, creating shit to get paid. We need harsh laws on gold digging women.

I've never been a fan of Trump but dozens of women coming out of the woodworks, some 20+ years later is fukked up. These women should be locked up for bringing up shit years later trying to gain a dollar. Say shit happened, when it happened, not when you smell $$$. Hoe Bitches.

Auto Donk

I have a cousin, who is like a brother to me, who is very familiar with the Htown sex industry. He prefers the Highway 1960 corridor, where women are literally kept in cages, and "expect to have their heads stomped on and held down by your foot as bang em in the ass, etc. etc.".

so, you can pretty much abuse any woman you want in certain bordellos on 1960, without incurring rape charges --- that's what I asked him.....

his response, "if they knew I had $150M in the bank, they'd probably sue me."

it's apparent that htown has the entire spectrum of hos available to anyone at anytime..... from caged whores to high end call girls.....

if deshaun wanted to totally abuse and rape women, he should've hit 1960, stfu about who he was, and he could have gotten his trade and my beloved texans could rebuild with all the picks they got for his ass..... now, we ain't gettin' shit for him, and his nfl career is listing badly.....

cops charge this fukker, he'll do more time than vick.....

a rule of thumb for you whore mongers out there: the higher price the whore is demanding, the more "respect" (I know, laugh here) she will expect and sometimes even demand..... you can't abuse the shit out of the pretty, high end, rockin' bod call girls unless you really develop a rapport with them and go down that road (unless, obviously, the advertise that they're into that shit up front)....

any whore that thinks her whore pussy is worth a thousand or more per hour is not expecting to have some soul brother cram her face into his crotch within minutes of meeting her.... you want that shit, you better head to the back rooms of latino bars on 1960, or the seediest of the asian massage parlors on 1960.....
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 03-25-21 at 10:40 AM.
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave Auto Donk 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I have a cousin, who is like a brother to me, who is very familiar with the Htown sex industry. He prefers the Highway 1960 corridor, where women are literally kept in cages, and "expect to have their heads stomped on and held down by your foot as bang em in the ass, etc. etc.".

so, you can pretty much abuse any woman you want in certain bordellos on 1960, without incurring rape charges --- that's what I asked him.....

his response, "if they knew I had $150M in the bank, they'd probably sue me."

it's apparent that htown has the entire spectrum of hos available to anyone at anytime..... from caged whores to high end call girls.....

if deshaun wanted to totally abuse and rape women, he should've hit 1960, stfu about who he was, and he could have gotten his trade and my beloved texans could rebuild with all the picks they got for his ass..... now, we ain't gettin' shit for him, and his nfl career is listing badly.....

cops charge this fukker, he'll do more time than vick.....

a rule of thumb for you whore mongers out there: the higher price the whore is demanding, the more "respect" (I know, laugh here) she will expect and sometimes even demand..... you can't abuse the shit out of the pretty, high end, rockin' bod call girls unless you really develop a rapport with them and go down that road (unless, obviously, the advertise that they're into that shit up front)....

any whore that thinks her whore pussy is worth a thousand or more per hour is not expecting to have some soul brother cram her face into his crotch within minutes of meeting her.... you want that shit, you better head to the back rooms of latino bars on 1960, or the seediest of the asian massage parlors on 1960.....
    I wonder if Diggity is on a road trip to 1960 now.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    I wonder if Diggity is on a road trip to 1960 now.
    i'll have my boat ready to sail down there upon his arrival......

we'll play this tune as we go:

Points Awarded:

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Watson is going to jail. Too many women coming out now. 16 is a lot. A few of them very credible also. This horn dog QB has many legal challenges ahead him. His career could be over.

Looks like it's payback time .

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Watson is going to jail. Too many women coming out now. 16 is a lot. A few of them very credible also. This horn dog QB has many legal challenges ahead him. His career could be over.
    Looks like it's payback time .
    Jibbby - how can he go to jail if NONE of the 24 women ever filed a criminal complaint?

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    Jibbby - how can he go to jail if NONE of the 24 women ever filed a criminal complaint?
    It's coming. Give it time. The ball has just started to roll.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

If the ladies get Gloria Allred, his ass is gone in jail....

Mac4Lyfe

It's coming. Give it time. The ball has just started to roll.
    You have to first have evidence for a criminal case. You posted one masseuse that is supposed to be the most credible and her case is that his penis touched her hand when he rolled over, so she ran out. And the only proof is a text he sent her asking her if she's okay.

These women would be crucified in criminal court, which is why they won't file a criminal complaint. None of them would be willing to perjure themselves on a witness stand.
    Last edited by Mac4Lyfe; 03-25-21 at 12:21 PM.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    You have to first have evidence for a criminal case. You posted one masseuse that is supposed to be the most credible and her case is that his penis touched her hand when he rolled over, so she ran out. And the only proof is a text he sent her asking her if she's okay.

These women would be crucified in criminal court, which is why they won't file a criminal complaint. None of them would be willing to perjure themselves on a witness stand.
    so true..... touching some tool inadvertently (and bbc's cover a lot of ground, and can hit all kinds of shit -- just ask lex steele) hardly constitutes criminal conduct on the part of the guy who's tool you just touched........

just ask this guy, named Nick:

Points Awarded:

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These guys should never pay out of court either basically tell her to go fuk yourself you little whore let’s go to court

Paying admits guilt

Mac4Lyfe

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    These guys should never pay out of court either basically tell her to go fuk yourself you little whore let’s go to court
    Paying admits guilt
    It depends... Mike Tyson should have paid Desiree Washington the $100k she was asking for. I know he did not rape her. Her roommate that night told her that she was going over there in her "Fukk me" dress. Came back to the room after she fukked him and didn't say a word. Than she made up some shit that he raped her. Tyson should have paid her off. He ended up paying a dumb ass lawyer (Fuller) $5k a day. That dumb ass mishandled the case, put Tyson on the stand (are you kidding me) and Tyson was found guilty of a he said/ she said. No evidence. He ended up losing 3+ years of boxing. Hell, he made $60 million in 3 fights lasting 9 minutes. Pay the bitch and move on. Chalk it up to lessons learned.

Watson may have to bite the bullet and pay these women just to end this shit. He's losing a shit load of money in endorsements and may not ever get that back. The longer this drags on, the more it will cost him. Dummy should have had a body cam on. Live and learn.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mac how do think Epstein and Cosby went down?

Enough allegations come forward like they are happening now more women become braver. One will press charges eventually. Reason being there is a pattern of history there.

Mac4Lyfe

Mac how do think Epstein and Cosby went down?
    Enough allegations come forward like they are happening now more women become braver. One will press charges eventually. Reason being there is a pattern of history there.
    You’re right, Anything can happen. Which is why he should have settled.

Wrongside
    Only Backdoor'd; never backdoor
    Wrongside's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 773

Watson overplayed his hand. Was trying to get traded and backfired...and things got out of hand....

jk, but man this thing is ripe for a lot of bad, but fun conspiracy theories.

Watson, wanted to get traded so he paid a couple of women to accuse him (only civilly), but what he didn't see coming was the lawyer double-crossing him and 'finding' more women. The thing takes off like wildfire and is now completely out of Watson's control ( all due to Watson low-balling him and/or stiffing him).

Watson and Woody Johnson conspire to tank Deshaun's stock. Getting a guy like that on the cheap is worth a ton.,,and Watson deserves to be made whole due to the bad press. Jets funnel Watson an extra 500 million pounds funneled via the UK.

And so on. Could be a fun morning radio a bit..

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10536

the eastern world knows the answer , the western world is finding out

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1882

Houston Police Department: No evidence against Deshaun Watson has been submitted

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

If true, he's done in the NFL.

If not true, then he needs to go to criminal court and put the women behind bars for trying to destroy his career.

If the women really want to make a difference, then they would be going after Watson in criminal court, and not suing him for money. Maybe they will take that action.

I never really understood lawsuits for sexual abuse/harrassment. If you were really damaged from this, then you would want a person like this behind bars, right? What does money have to do with anything?

12 Last