topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

JJ post in Otters BetUs thread got me thinking.

His claim is 150 active players =$200k cash clear a year. So assuming low expenses in CR and a few winners what does the average annual player loss come to? Is $2-3k a fair "avg/loss per player"?

What is the average bet?

bonzaii
    bonzaii's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 287

Could easily see the average yearly loss for a player being a couple thousand. No wonder these books are making a killing each year pulling in millions for the bigger books. Just imagine how much they’d make if there wasn’t a bad stigma towards gambling and they were able to advertise on television. These legal books are going to make so much even with all the fees and taxes once more and more states legalize.

Otters27
    Otters27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 446

Start investing now

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

Quote Originally Posted by bonzaii View Post
    Could easily see the average yearly loss for a player being a couple thousand. No wonder these books are making a killing each year pulling in millions for the bigger books. Just imagine how much they’d make if there wasn’t a bad stigma towards gambling and they were able to advertise on television. These legal books are going to make so much even with all the fees and taxes once more and more states legalize.
    it is a gold mine. states that are rejecting it are foolish. mr cuomo was always against the morality of gambling. now that looks even worse considering all the allegations of harassment.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no costs offshore

usa massive costs

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no costs offshore

usa massive costs
    Tell me the avg. annual loss per active player at your books Coach.