Doug tushyterror
    Doug tushyterror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 467

FU Patrick McEnroe!!! ( Just had to mention the halftime score!!!)

Get a number of bet on the Chiefs ML +alt. spread. Basically have my entire balance pending on SB & tennis. Decide to not watch a second of the SB but just tennis & zoom the pic it so I don't see the score. For some fukkin reason McEnroe decides to mention the halftime score. I could understand once the game ends he says the result but why the fukk do it now so people could tune out of tennis & watch the game. Now that I'm pretty much counting my Chiefs bets as a loss I'm gonna feel obligated to switch over & watch. Thinks a lot shitty McEnroe brother.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is the biggest US sporting event all year... it should have been a given.

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by killawookie View Post
    It is the biggest US sporting event all year... it should have been a given.
    My bet on KC aside, you really think ESPN is happy he's giving viewers a reason to switch from tennis to the SB?

BeatTheJerk
    BeatTheJerk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

So you’re balance is basically zero now ? From a potential Brooks Koepka 50k winner to 9k loss on super bowl ?

60k swing ?

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post
    So you’re balance is basically zero now ? From a potential Brooks Koepka 50k winner to 9k loss on super bowl ?

60k swing ?
    Pretty much. Still got 2 parlays that are still alive (no chance they hit) a straight bet on Jabeur & a flyer on Dan Evans +50000 to win AO ($200/100K). Best case scenario..Jabeur + both parlays hit ($7500 balance)

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Sad display of money management

Doug tushyterror

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Sad display of money management
    Indeed..could've just hedged TB ML as my only bet today & went to sleep with a 10K BR.

Hu$tle
    Hu$tle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

youll bounce back just take a break refresh guy many of us got burried

DrunkHorseplayer
    Redskins forever
    DrunkHorseplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19611

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    My bet on KC aside, you really think ESPN is happy he's giving viewers a reason to switch from tennis to the SB?
    The bigwigs probably told him to give the score because it wasn't close and they figured a few viewers wouldn't switch because it had the makings of a blowout.

pilebuck13
    pilebuck13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1717

I been there had a 60k swing last time Patriots lost in the Super Bowl

Art Vandelay
    Corona on St. Pats... WTF!
    Art Vandelay's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 57565

Quote Originally Posted by Doug tushyterror View Post
    Get a number of bet on the Chiefs ML +alt. spread. Basically have my entire balance pending on SB & tennis. Decide to not watch a second of the SB but just tennis & zoom the pic it so I don't see the score. For some fukkin reason McEnroe decides to mention the halftime score. I could understand once the game ends he says the result but why the fukk do it now so people could tune out of tennis & watch the game. Now that I'm pretty much counting my Chiefs bets as a loss I'm gonna feel obligated to switch over & watch. Thinks a lot shitty McEnroe brother.
    Hate when that happens!