MrDeeds
    MrDeeds's Avatar Become A Pro!

Relativity

I swear when your on the verge of a massive payout. The waiting feels like forever. One minute In sports is like 3 hours.

carolinakid
    carolinakid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3661

american sports are the worst, all the damn timeout to sell crap.........

MrDeeds

Basketball is getting worse. Now the official reviews are getting stupied. Everyone knows they have a team upstairs or somewhere reviewing everything right when it happens.

carolinakid

i wish they would run the time all the time in the college and nfl and only stop it during commerical breaks, soccer is the best, but american sports are the very worst today.

MrDeeds

Have u ever been waiting for a soccer game to finish with a big win waiting and they add 7 min of added time for no reason. lol

carolinakid

soccer is 100% better the way they do it than college and the nfl imo, each day i hate american sports more and more it seems

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Soccer is good to watch I don’t even watch any other sports anymore

texhooper
    texhooper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7894

It is funny that you misspelled stupid, you must admit

MrDeeds

U must not have any apple products. Joys of auto correct

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11901

Tight games are always determined in the last minute of every game.. That's sports. Unless there a is buzzer beater and it sucks when you lose on that. Great if you win on that. Win and or lose in that situation and it's always nerve racking when you have big money riding on those types of games.

Every gambler loves a blowout when you are on the winning side of that. Doesn't happen all the time. Welcome to the profession of sports gambling as everyone watches the clock at the end.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by carolinakid View Post
    soccer is 100% better the way they do it than college and the nfl imo, each day i hate american sports more and more it seems
    yes except when VAR fkcucks everything up!!

Underdog5229
    Chillin w/Goat til We Do it Again
    Underdog5229's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1604

I tried to sit down and watch soccer once, only because there was nothing else to bet on at the time, and I just couldn't do it. Soccer is just painful to watch. 95% of the time there is zero action, with a bunch of dudes kicking the ball back and forth around midfield. The other 5% is a good watch ill admit.

The 46 mins added to the end of every game is ridiculous as well. Give me football, basketball, hockey, hell even baseball (around september) before damn soccer ffs.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by Underdog5229 View Post
    I tried to sit down and watch soccer once, only because there was nothing else to bet on at the time, and I just couldn't do it. Soccer is just painful to watch. 95% of the time there is zero action, with a bunch of dudes kicking the ball back and forth around midfield. The other 5% is a good watch ill admit.

The 46 mins added to the end of every game is ridiculous as well. Give me football, basketball, hockey, hell even baseball (around september) before damn soccer ffs.
    what?!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

but if you were with a hot girl 3 hours would seem like a minute