teacher10
    teacher10's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3102

Wager Win Posted Twice

So one of my bets this afternoon won and the wager win was posted twice. See below!

[IMG]Screen-Shot-2021-01-17-at-7-47-00-PM[/IMG]

So, of course I went to live chat to let them about the issue and the person I spoke to said they'll forward the issue to account info and will be resolved in 15-30 minutes. Two hours later, still no change and the extra money is in my account. However I was wondering if you think they'll issue a courtesy free parlay?

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

This happened to me on bet105 but it didn’t result in more money in my account. It looks like they deducted the amount somewhere, which I can’t find looking through activity and the “double win” was to correct the error.

lonegambler23
    Org Mafia
    lonegambler23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13520

Quote Originally Posted by teacher10 View Post
    So one of my bets this afternoon won and the wager win was posted twice. See below!

[IMG]Screen-Shot-2021-01-17-at-7-47-00-PM[/IMG]

So, of course I went to live chat to let them about the issue and the person I spoke to said they'll forward the issue to account info and will be resolved in 15-30 minutes. Two hours later, still no change and the extra money is in my account. However I was wondering if you think they'll issue a courtesy free parlay?
    cash out asap